Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
don't bash me guys i really don't like him as shravan but love more than as a asr...even i am very intimate scnes seriously weird to watch him overthere..but  the same barun was doing his fantastic job as asr in ipkknd...just hats off for his hardwork and transformation of one role to another role...i just love him as asr only...even pair with ankita,,,looks like mother and small son barun...bu here perfect match...sarun
soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

I agree 100%. I can't believe someone can change so much in one year.

Also, no offense but he had zero chemistry with the girl...despite there being some hot and heavy scripted scenes, I felt no spark, nothing between them. I think he and Sanaya simply looking at each other create more chemistry than anything he did on that show. I guess you just click with certain people...I can see why that show went off air. Lead pair did not work.

Agree! agree! agree! chemistry bohut buri thi with that girl...it was lyk zabardasti kar rahey hain scenes...i was feeling sooo pathetic having to watch it...and now even a genuine eye-lock gives us goosebumps!!!

soniyahkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

don't bash me guys i really don't like him as shravan but love more than as a asr...even i am very intimate scnes seriously weird to watch him overthere..but  the same barun was doing his fantastic job as asr in ipkknd...just hats off for his hardwork and transformation of one role to another role...i just love him as asr only...even pair with ankita,,,looks like mother and small son barun...bu here perfect match...sarun

yes with that slim physique and clean shaved look, he looked younger than ankita! but now after the change, he matches perectly with sanaya!!

ArHi all the way!!!!😊😊😊😊😊
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
they are two...arnav s personality is another so he changed...shravan is a irresponsible  guy...but still innocent and childish
pranneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well its just a matter of two three episodes that uve watched ..i guess u should watch the complete show n m sure ur views are gonna change for the better.. i love Barun both as shravan and Arnav... i understand most of the ARshians just cannot accept Barun as Shravan n ive seen them bashing n abusing BHPH on youtube as well.. no no.. ure not the oneπŸ˜ƒ .. I watched BHPH when it used to air two years back and i guess i did that for merely 5-6 episodes n i don't know why i didn't watch it😲 But here Barun makes a come back as Arnav.. i started liking him all the more and it reached a point hwerein i was compelled to watch him as Shravan!!! n trust me! Shravan is much more versatile than Arnav.. ARnav is a dark character.. Shravan is the one with romance..comedy..action..passion..pranks..schemes..stubbornness..weirdness..cheerful..
teary..irresponsible..responsible..cute..lovable..immature..always khush character just as Khushi is in this showπŸ˜ƒ.. whereas.. Arnav's character is dark n limited one as of now.. Shravan is an extremist in one way.. Arnav is in another way.. U know u'll find Barun singing..dancing..romancing hot..doing lil' tit-bits for love..and his expressins in the show is sooo adorable and u're gonna love him..for being the best of friends..adorable of the most rich pampered kids with no heavy duty deviations ..passionate of all lovers... what more man! u'll see him cry like he has never done in IPKKND.. trust me! ..i love Barun and him in both the characters.. Barun himself says he is more of Shravan and not at all Arnav.. so u actually sometime in the show BHPH gets hints of Barun's natural reactions in the show! its enjoyable like hell! .. a perfect rom-com.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. as for his dresses.. they had to match his character ..simple ..bubbly..innocent..they weren't cheap but merely simple.. any guy his age would wear them.. 😊.. trust me! its worth a watch for you are a Barun fan you should see him act like he has never done in IPKKND till now.. and yesh he was younger then and naivety n innocence was evident in him and the characters of Shravan added on to Barun's charming n charismatic nature πŸ˜‰

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniyahkhan

Agree! agree! agree! chemistry bohut buri thi with that girl...it was lyk zabardasti kar rahey hain scenes...i was feeling sooo pathetic having to watch it...and now even a genuine eye-lock gives us goosebumps!!!

Ditto..😊
soniyahkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranneem

well its just a matter of two three episodes that uve watched ..i guess u should watch the complete show n m sure ur views are gonna change for the better.. i love Barun both as shravan and Arnav... i understand most of the ARshians just cannot accept Barun as Shravan n ive seen them bashing n abusing BHPH on youtube as well.. no no.. ure not the oneπŸ˜ƒ .. I watched BHPH when it used to air two years back and i guess i did that for merely 5-6 episodes n i don't know why i didn't watch it😲 But here Barun makes a come back as Arnav.. i started liking him all the more and it reached a point hwerein i was compelled to watch him as Shravan!!! n trust me! Shravan is much more versatile than Arnav.. ARnav is a dark character.. Shravan is the one with romance..comedy..action..passion..pranks..schemes..stubbornness..weirdness..cheerful..
teary..irresponsible..responsible..cute..lovable..immature..always khush character just as Khushi is in this showπŸ˜ƒ.. whereas.. Arnav's character is dark n limited one as of now.. Shravan is an extremist in one way.. Arnav is in another way.. U know u'll find Barun singing..dancing..romancing hot..doing lil' tit-bits for love..and his expressins in the show is sooo adorable and u're gonna love him..for being the best of friends..adorable of the most rich pampered kids with no heavy duty deviations ..passionate of all lovers... what more man! u'll see him cry like he has never done in IPKKND.. trust me! ..i love Barun and him in both the characters.. Barun himself says he is more of Shravan and not at all Arnav.. so u actually sometime in the show BHPH gets hints of Barun's natural reactions in the show! its enjoyable like hell! .. a perfect rom-com.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. as for his dresses.. they had to match his character ..simple ..bubbly..innocent..they weren't cheap but merely simple.. any guy his age would wear them.. 😊.. trust me! its worth a watch for you are a Barun fan you should see him act like he has never done in IPKKND till now.. and yesh he was younger then and naivety n innocence was evident in him and the characters of Shravan added on to Barun's charming n charismatic nature πŸ˜‰

Hey Praneem! thanks for such a detailed reply. yes ur right i watched only 3 and half episodes. and after reading ur comment, i remembered that i liked his comic timing  very much and his expressions were cute when he used to get funny all of a sudden..but phir bhi i was not attracted to the character. Personally i like the dark characters or the sober types maybe thats why shravan isnt appealing to me...lyk i used to like mayank more than samrat...and i like udayveer more than akaash...bad/rude boys who are nt entirely bad attract me...

abt the clothes..yeah u r right but see that green zipper jacket that he wore the nxt morning after sleeping with saanchi was tooo much for me to accept..us sey acha to bagair kapron k lag raha tha raat ko! πŸ˜‰

arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniyahkhan

Hey thanks for all ur input!!! 

I think its just me who didn't lyk shravan! I didn't have that much of problem with his looks than I had with the script in the epis that I saw. So its mostly the stylist, the production ppl and writers I'd blame. Barun did the best he cud as u all r saying!

But as BHPH was his first proper stint in tv, I'm grateful to shravan. If it wasn't for u shravan, v wudnt have gt our gorgeous ASR!!! *haey*

And yes a Big round of applause for the whole of the behind the camera crew!!! Ur the ones who make ASR look the best, make and break our hearts with his dialogues and give us the shock of our lives with his salsa moves! Ur the real hero...so umm plz can u fast fwd the story to the 5th month of marriage already?! Nt asking 2 much, haina?

yes bravo IPK team...both Barun and Sanaya thought that they were the wrong choice for their respective roles but just look at them today we cant imagine anyone better in their roles not now not ever!!!

pranneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that is one debatable topic because barun is the versatile one n suits well with each of his co-star.. Ankita suited him perfectly so does sanaya.. Guys dun judge ya! U seriously need to watch BHPH from first to the last only then will u get to understand the how dpower packed both the shows are.. Its just uve watched this one first n its likely that u would choose this one.. Anyway.. Lets drop it :D
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved barun as shravan..i didnt watch the show while it was on air but i certainly caught episodes here n there and i thought he was cute.

the way he portrays arnav just shows his capability to transform as the charecter demands.of course i find ASR much more appealing but he was good as shravan as well.