India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

wat if siddhi is hiding...

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
hi , i know its sounds ridiculous but there is a possibitly dat siddhi already knows that she is preganant nd is hiding this from kunal nd rest of the family members ..we already know how much she loves to hide things especially from her own husband ...maybe she feels that kunal will not be happy with this news ..hence she was admitted to hospital after getting shot nd the moment she came bak to her senses and learnt about her pregnancy she reqested the doc not to disclose this to her husband nd other family members ..i realy pray no nonsense like this happens ..nd even if she is hiding it surely cant be hidden for long right ..lets see now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSAnkitaKaransandy118_RiDdHi-Raninorzar

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
if she is hiding she will surely be catched after some months pet toh badhega hee so and cant abort kyunki woh uske liye i guess woh un dono ke pyaar ki nishani hogi so a big no to abortion from siddhi now ur hiding point is true agar woh hosh mein aane ke baad kunal ka naam le sakti hain toh woh yeh bata bhi sakti hain and ( plzz forum waale chappal mat marna ) i have a big yes to pregnancy track and i want it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I dnt think so she is hiding.But if cv's want it 2 happen like that they wil show it.
Plz cv's no pregnancy now.Romance,romance n only romance.Plzzz :-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassrAnkitaKaran

sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnazreme

I dnt think so she is hiding.But if cv's want it 2 happen like that they wil show it.

pregnant hone ke baad bhi romance toh na cause how happy they will sorry dont have any offence

AnkitaKaran

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118

pregnant hone ke baad bhi romance toh na cause how happy they will sorry dont have any offence
I know u want 2 see preg now.But if they show her preg then all these r sure 2 happen :1.doctor wil say her preg may hav risks so abstinence n kunal won't come that close n romance level decrease2. Veena's jaap wil increase like anything and wil b unbearable to see her making sid to do what anand liked 3.kunal wil b shown as a caring husband lacking passion of a lover 4)1st cnsum ended wi divorce ,guilt issue,so if preg occur aftr kunak accepting sid physic n mentaly it wud b a happy one -this is my personal reason 5)want this divorce case to end by kunal accepting her and not due to pregnancy.
So i dnt want preg right now.Kunal chopra should b shown as a loving husband b4 showing him a caring one.I dnt want confession in preg state either.sorry 4 any offence.

jassrAnkitaKaran

sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

I know u want 2 see preg now.But if they show her preg then all these r sure 2 happen :1.doctor wil say her preg may hav risks so abstinence n kunal won't come that close n romance level decrease2. Veena's jaap wil increase like anything and wil b unbearable to see her making sid to do what anand liked 3.kunal wil b shown as a caring husband lacking passion of a lover 4)1st cnsum ended wi divorce ,guilt issue,so if preg occur aftr kunak accepting sid physic n mentaly it wud b a happy one -this is my personal reason 5)want this divorce case to end by kunal accepting her and not due to pregnancy.
So i dnt want preg right now.Kunal chopra should b shown as a loving husband b4 showing him a caring one.I dnt want confession in preg state either.sorry 4 any offence.

ya i also was havin dis points in my mind u r true i am also dont want preg. track rite now i also want it after confession dont take me wrong main aur savi di toh kabse cofession n 2nd consum ke liye tadap rahe hain and dont knw ur name but dont say sorry yaar u didnt offence me lagta hain tumhe bura lag gaya sorry

AnkitaKaran

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

ya i also was havin dis points in my mind u r true i am also dont want preg. track rite now i also want it after confession dont take me wrong main aur savi di toh kabse cofession n 2nd consum ke liye tadap rahe hain and dont knw ur name but dont say sorry yaar u didnt offence me lagta hain tumhe bura lag gaya sorry
Are Riddhi im shehnaz.dnt say sorry so many times.Actually u said sorry so i said it .2.Actually cv's follow our forum n find out logic behind what we write.We wantd check shirt n kunal was seen wearing it,we were asking where's the CD -they showd it broke.So if we give our logical points in preg they may show it the way we want.All these just to keep realsm of parichay.

AnkitaKaran

sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Are Riddhi im shehnaz.dnt say sorry so many times.Actually u said sorry so i said it .2.Actually cv's follow our forum n find out logic behind what we write.We wantd check shirt n kunal was seen wearing it,we were asking where's the CD -they showd it broke.So if we give our logical points in preg they may show it the way we want.All these just to keep realsm of parichay.

hi shehnaz waise how do u knw my name maine bataya nahin kabhi tumhe dats why its okay maine bas tumhare bhawnao kee kadar kee so said sorry n really cv's follow nt knowin it before agar aisa hain toh plzz confession de do bhaiyya and realsm of parichay rakhne ke liye hee sahi i will say big no to pregnancy rite now

Shehnaz.KAnkitaKaran

Go to top