SS : Wild Repentance Part 8 (Conclusion) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Read a spoiler on IF a few days bak dat arnav will cum to knw khushi's truth 2wards d end of d 6 months cntract marriage n he'll suffer n mayb he'll try to inflict physical pain on himself..ur os is mre or less on d same line..vivid dscription of wat we may get 2 c in future on d show..bt its goin to hurt us fans a lot if we c arnav doin all dis gory thngs to himself..ya he dsrvs to suffer,bt nt like dis 😔
neway,u dd a gud job..its very well written!
Omfggg, You One Of The Best Writers Here ;) 😍 Please Update Frozen Soon 🤗
Hey, that was way too cruel.  I do not want Arnav to repent to such an extent. Whatever his misdees, he did with a good intention.  Most importantly, he loves KKG wholeheartedly - he is just insecure to show it. 
Love the torment. Very well written

really nice pls do continue nd pm me

Originally posted by Desi-

Sorrowfully, his thoughts became weak and unknowing..."how do i tell her...how can i ever right what i've done..."

As he desperately searched for an answer...Khushi walked into their room...

His voice was tortured with anguish..."Khushi?..."

Nervously turning to face him, she quickly spoke..."please...Di is waiting for me downstairs..."

He cautiously strode towards her...

His nerves were setting his body on fire...This was the moment he needed to tell her..."that night ...when we...when I threatened you into marrying me...I...I was going to tell you how i REALLY felt...I wanted to tell you THEN that I...that..."

He brought his oppressed eyes up to hers..." I am so in love with  you Khushi..."

Her eyes became flickered with something that he couldn't understand..."w...wha...what?  No...no..."

His heart felt like it was being beaten...He lifted his hand to her face, even though he saw her flinch away..."All this time I've regretted my actions...I've been in love with  you this whole time..."

Khushi aggressively pushed him away..."This is how someone treats a person they love!? No...no...NO!  You will NOT ever make me believe!"

Khushi started backing away from him...

Arnav quickly stepped forwards only to see her entire frame shrink back with disgust for him...

"K...khushi...Khushi...no...please...I swear that I..."

"Do NOT come near me Mr. Raizada! I entered this marriage with a 6 month contract...of which there is only 7 days left...when this ends, I want NOTHING more to do with you...I don't want to see you..."

"Khushi..." his speech was barely intelligible...

"I don't want to hear from you..."

"Khushi please..." he inched closer

She quickly moved past him towards the poolside..."And I don't to hear you mention my name again!" 

Arnav searched her eyes for some, ANY glimpse of what he used to see...nothing. 

Disgust and Defiance now filled her.

"Khushi...I...I remember...what i...what i saw in your eyes for me before..."

She only backed away further..."DO NOT come any closer to me... I am repulsed by the fact that i EVER felt something for you..."

He felt himself begin to die slowly...

"I regret ever caring...i regret ever trying...and i regret EVERY second i have spent with you..."

She turned her back to him and trudged slowly away  without looking back...

Arnav fell to the ground...his hands  scraped on the ground...His morbid fear of losing her had now became a reality...

Barely able to breathe, he pulled his body along the ground with his hands...he reached the table where his glass was set...he knocked it onto the floor and heard it shatter...

Looking over, he grabbed the sharpest shard and put it in the palm of his hand...

Without any pause, he closed his hand firmly around it...feeling the sharp sting spike through his hand...

As pain filled his body...

As blood filled his hand and dripped down to the ground...

His mind began to show him ALL hurt he'd given her...

His harsh cries were overtaking him...

"I did...I did that to her!? Oh my God...How DARE I say that to her..."

The memories were becoming unbearable...

His heart was being crushed whilst remembering the monumental amount of pain he'd afflicted on the woman he loves...

A new anguish started to mutilate his body..."...oh god...no..6 months will end soon...I...I can't Lose her..."

Unable to handle anymore memories, he lifted the shard of glass that was in his hand and pushed it hard onto his forehead...

"NO!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! NO! Khushi..." feeling utterly tormented, he dropped his hands to the ground in front of him...he could feel blood dripping down his face...

"I love her...I love her..." his voice became whisper quiet as his sorrow pelted his heart

yes yes yes, i know that some of you think i'm a repetitive writer, but i can't help it...
I have become very sadistic...😉
Don't know if i'll continue...maybe...maybe not...

you have to be my fav writer. being the no 1 fan of angst and your a no1 writer in it...ihave to say we click LOLOLOLOL! ;D
brilliant. ahhh sweet repentance.
xxx
Originally posted by -Zara-

you have to be my fav writer. being the no 1 fan of angst and your a no1 writer in it...ihave to say we click LOLOLOLOL! ;D
brilliant. ahhh sweet repentance.
xxx
ahhh Zara...you make me smile!!!!!!! 😊 can't help it really...I seem to yearn for the angsty, suffering, grovelling male 😉
Gosh so intense man! You better continue this pleaseee :D