Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Saubhagyavati's Jhanvi gets a knight in shining armour

Actor Harshad Chopra to enter the show as a positive character in contrast to her psychopathic husband

It will be fun to match histrionics with Karanvir Bohra as his character, Viraj, is superb.
Actor Harshad Chopra

After being subjected to domestic violence by her over-possessive husband Viraj, played by Karanvir Bohra in UTV'S Saubhagyavati Bhava (SB) on Life OK, Jhanvi, played by Sriti Jha, has escaped him. She will now find a saviour played by actor Harshad Chopra, who will enter the show in a positive role on Monday.

Excited about his character, Raghav, Harshad says, "The role is difficult to explain, yet easy to relate to. It has many layers as he wears his heart on his sleeve, is passionate and fights for the weak." The actor is unfazed about competition with Karanvir, who plays the popular evil character Viraj , and says, "I haven't though of it. I am doing this creative show for the cool role, not competition. It will be fun to match histrionics as his character Viraj is superb." Having met Karanvir while shooting the promos, Harshad is looking forward to some dramatic scenes in the show. "I am going to enjoy sharing screen space with him as he is a brilliant actor and I told him so when I met him."

With the entry of Harshad's character, the show seems to be following films like Agni Sakshi (1996) and Sleeping With The Enemy (1991). But he disagrees. "The basic plot might have similarities with some or the other story written or filmed somewhere. Ultimately there are seven formats on which most stories are based and how they are treated and shot is what makes them different."

Still reeling from his last show, Dharampatni's failure, Harshad admits to being disappointed with its fate. "Some of my best work was in this show. People say I am a star and I have a huge fan following, but I would believe so if all my shows work well."

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOnejerrenkarthisoniroyAlisha_Aparvinkrakshasarminsh-Swetha---Flora--minaz296-Siddhi--prime-Anu*Gayani*Anusugiikkmouli-Ramya-arabian_lovekriya37sam123_0april10manasi_31..Apz..ummesulaiman-Maha-romiosugar1Tani91RoyalLEO_KrrishFreshDaisyharshu.sundasSunShine_Apyar-ishkbones88Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT: Jhanvi gets knight in shining armor-HC" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Smile

btw please note: Ultimately there are seven formats on which most stories are based and how they are treated and shot is what makes them different.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 07 April 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
monday kabb aayega tfs

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

FINALLY Monday.

He is so nice person. Proud to be his fan. Love him and looking forward to his role and ofcourse his and sriti chemistry

minaz296

Goldie

minaz296

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Good is confirm he will enter Monday, hope it isn't at the end of the episode

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
so MONDAY..waiting!!!DancingTFS..God bless him!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.