TOI: Madhura approaches CINTAA

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Dejected Madhura quits the show 

Unhappy with her track,actress Madhura Naik approaches CINTAA to intervene 

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat 

She was signed on as the protagonist of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath,but Madhura Naik was in for a rude shock when she realised that her track was going nowhere for a long time.Failing to yeild any response from the production house,the actress approached Cine & TV Artistes Association (CINTAA) to look into the matter.An infuriated Madhura says,Initially,they wanted to kill my character but then they made it slip into a coma to recover later.Then they abruptly decided to infuse a love triangle between me and two male cops.They wanted the show to become like CID.I finally called them to figure out about my track but the creative head of the show snapped at me.She told me that I didnt deserve to be informed about my upcoming track.I had blocked 25 days for the show out of which only five to 10 days were being utilised.The creative head finally told me that they are ending my track but refused to put it on paper when I requested them to do so.I finally approached CINTAA yesterday and I have been allowed to take up other projects.

UPSET: MADHURA NAIK 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭

I HATE U FW...
Dont know why they want this to be like CID..shows like CID cannot be created again and again..atleast not with this kinds of cases...It was always told from the starting that Shapath will have a love story..then WHY?????😭😭
Gawwd..I cant take this anymore.🀒🀒.thank god the show will soon go bi-weekly,I will watch it just one day,to do its WU,and will not even think about it the whole week...
Why they wrote a female character if they never wanted it??And its sooo damn rude of them to snap at Madhura😑😑😑..That creative head..without any creativity,just head without brains😑😑😑
Good Madhura..Am glad u took such step..You were lovely as Shikha..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Beautiful and talented..use ur talent rather than wasting it on this kind of production where females are always ignored to the coreπŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Cant say anything bad about show as Hasan is still the part of this show...otherwise,I wouldn't have given a s**t to this show..😑😑

😭😭 Edited by -Naiina- - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Uff... We all were thinking that Creator will work on all pending tracks one by one and will move on ..But look at ths.. What Non Sense..CID is running since long Bcz of its Stories and one Big Reason Same main Cast..and in this SHow Cast is ready to leave the show bcz they dont have any role.. We are not here to watch just Crime Investigation. I start watching bcz of the cast too..There is Sme Personal Cops Story as Well..and now Lead Female character is Not anymore in the show or may be she will back with Love triangle track later..But for Now there is no Purpose of watchng the show..I m Not going to watch ths Show anymore...:(( Wel  GUD LUCK SHAPTH...

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So she has QUITTED the show??????
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Well madhura has done the right thing 

i never expected such cheap act from production house like FW 

it is seriously a cheap act of not letting your female lead to know bout her track and just ending her track so abruptly

i lost interest in the show ryt after the radhika murder case 

but was watchin it js cos of the cute lovestory of Gautam-Shikha 

but now i guess dere is no point in watchin the show 

even  the forum has been made  a hell by some of the people over here 

its for the second time iam seeing the same case of ending actor's role Production houses please be reasonable just a request

*Edited*

Thank you tanu for sharingπŸ˜›

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I'm glad she left...As it is the show isn't going anywhere!!!!
Minionite thumbnail
Well I can't believe that FW creatives would do something like that. But then if they're doing it with CID actors, then why not Shapath actors? 😑
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=khota_sikka_sri]Well I can't believe that FW creatives would do something like that. But then if they're doing it with CID actors, then why not Shapath actors? 😑[/

FW creatives are doing very very very bad!!!!😑😑