Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

FORGET HARSHAD,EVEN MR BACHCHAN WILL NOT MAKE ME INSECURE! 

Telly hottie Karanvir Bohra on why bads good for him,competition doesnt matter and his B-Town plans 

Ano Patel 

He is the new bad guy on small screen ruling the negative actors space and by his own admission,the angry young man of television. Karanvir Bohra says hes loving every moment of being the bad guy Viraj Dobriyal in Dil Se Di DuaSaubhagyavati Bhav,and the fame that has come with it.Karanvir who catapulted to fame first as Prem/Yudi in Kasautii Zindagi Kay was in town with wife,Teejay Sidhu.AT caught up with him over a sandwich and pasta lunch.
Karanvir seems to revel in the popularity of his newly acquired screen character.He says,I am doing this show after a short hiatus.When I came across the concept,I wanted to do it because of the challenge it offered to me as an actor.It is good when people recognize you.When I go out people say dekho Viraj hai woh! 
Karanvir,who did a cameo in Kismat Konnection,will now romance Pakistani beauty Veena Malik in an upcoming Hindi film.As someone whos straddling both the small and the big screen,Karanvir says,When you are shooting a film,you can two shots in a day and have enough time to relax.TV actors have to do many shots in a day with long schedules and often without breaks. Does he feel his big screen offer came too late He says,I wanted to be experienced enough before I did something big.After having put in some years as an actor,I now feel more confident. 
Karanvir who will now have to share prime time space with heartthrob Harshad Chopra whos making an entry in the show,claims hes not bothered.Recently Karanvir reportedly said hed not be bothered even if Amitabh Bachchan entered the show.He shrugs nonchalantly and says,I just gave an example,saying no one,not even a legend like Amitabh Bachchan would make me insecure.If I get a chance to act with Mr Bachchan,Ill take it up as a challenge.Harshads entry will not make a difference to me.In fact,it will only add to the show because he has his own fan base. 
What about Veena Malik and the controversies surrounding her Thats her way of getting peoples attention.For me shes just a co-star. 
The actor also plans to participate in reality shows,Id love to judge a dance reality show as I have learnt Kathak,tap and jazz.I am not keen to do a Bigg Boss kind of show,although I have been offered the show every year.I dont want to be known as a reality show star.Id rather be known as an actor. 
A frequent visitor to the city,he says,I have been coming to Ahmedabad ever since I was a child.Every time I come to this city,I throw coins in Sabarmati.This is the first time Teejay is accompanying me and I will make it a point to take her to the river front.

Karanvir Bohra 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1Manipadma--Flora---prime-sub_rosakriya37..Apz..RoyalLEO_KrrishSunShine_Apyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Forget HC even Sr.Bachchan dun mk me insecure" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Tanu!!!! I wanna HUG u tight for this news!!! Thanks a LOT..

awww look at him...he trows coin in sabrmati river..man this guy is something else..kitna down to earth hai..Big smile

and i am so glad that he cleared up the MU that was created by his previous take on Big B..(btw he is big follower of himSmile)

and i like the way he stated : Harshad has his own fan following and it will add to the show!!!ClapClapClap

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 07 April 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma-scarlett-pyar-ishk

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Big smile KB is the BEST..!!!!!
Thnx 4 sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for sharing

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
LOL. What so ever.

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh is that dig even necessary Ermm

Thanks for sharing

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
TFS!!! now we can watch so amny brilliant performances in the show!!!the show has such talented leads!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-RoyalLEO_KrrishFreshDaisy

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing Tanu :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.