POLL : Which Lead Ladies will die? - Page 2

Poll

Which of the Ladies do you think will die?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I would 100 times prefer Shelly to be alive over Pratibha. Just hope nothing happens to Shelly ðŸ˜”
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

I would 100 times prefer Shelly to be alive over Pratibha. Just hope nothing happens to Shelly ðŸ˜”

Me 2!After Shaili changed,she has always been a support to Abha and Karan.She's the one who keeps the liveliness in the family.The one to keep Paavni when Abha and Karan want alone time 😊

Shaili is just a good babhi,wheras Pratibha...at first I like her when Zarina was portraying her,but now she's just a two-faced lady in the house who really doesn't do much 😕-I mean,I don't hate her character,but I don't like it much eithr,so it won't really matter if she does die.

I'll feel sorry for Abharan,after CP died,she was the mother figure to them,but if Pratibha dies...Paavni also won't have any grandmother

Atleast there is Aruna ji 😊
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, at least Aruna ji is there as a motherly figure for Abhaaran ðŸ˜Š
doitagain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think its her memory of her first janam and iqbal khan has to do something with that...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Have said before that viren is something to do with abha's previous life so abha is remembering her past life.

There could be somebody dying but not all men or all women as per articles.  

Shellybhabhi in full bridal getup is the possible as normally when a woman dies before her husband she is dressed in full bridal clothes.

There could be two parallel tracks running at the same time. Past and present visions by abha
VishaD. thumbnail
If its going to be something to do with past birth, then it is something interesting and looks like many people think that Shelly bhabhi is going to die ðŸ˜­
swagakevin thumbnail
i don't know and i don't want to suggest because i love all of them... but the thing is that these premonitions abha is getting has to link with "7" which i think suggests that seven lives will be taken...i dont know... but if so..then Pratiba, Shelly, Kanika, Priyanka and three of the men will die... well lets see what's going to happen this week...
VishaD. thumbnail
But 7 people dying is like seriously too much for the CV's to do ðŸ˜•
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh no! 7 people dying?That's like taking away the whole show!

VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

Oh no! 7 people dying?That's like taking away the whole show!

So true ðŸ˜•