Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Raghav and Sia complementing each other.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kritz.anYa.vivu

Groupbie

kritz.anYa.vivu

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
hi people.
this is my first post here.
i am very excited to see harshad and sriti as raghav and sia.
so is posting sumthing about the new hot couple.

i have noticed something in today's sbs.
i am sure that hc was shooting for the entry sequence.

so Raghav was wearing a light bluish-purple checked shirt and sia was wearing a light purple dress.
Raghav is having silky hair and so Sia also has got a new hairstyle, which is silky too.
both of them have fair skin and almost similar to each other.

so people don't you all feel that both of them are really complementing each other in sense of wardrobe and style?
they have very simple and casual get ups.
the style department did concentrate on that well.
i also feel by making their style and get up complementary, the cv are trying to show that they are possesing similar characteristics. i mean they have similar thought process.
let us wait for the entry, i am sure that not only the style statment but their beauties and acting will also win our hearts.
i am so excited to see Raghav and Sia.

please all of you share you comments.
will definitely enjoy to read them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..-Maha-Saraa.harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghav and Sia complementing each other." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Cant tell I am in love with this jodi by just seeing the promos. they are great actors and I am sure they would make a superb jodi.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
nice observations.
good 2 see new fans of HC nd excitement rising 2 its topmost level...

nd so true , even i feel dat CVss r trying 2 show dat both RAGHAV nd SIA have similar thought process dus, giving dere style statment a similarity nd a very good match of 2 complemeay...nt each oder...

cant wait 4 mond

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
wow amazing!!!!!!! agree to your words ... they are surely giving nice compliments 

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ohh shit, her silky hair..Broken Heart.
vandy di, nd hum sabka sapna toot gaya..ROFL...
RAGHAV will hv 2 caress her silky hair ...Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.