Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata's makeover was petty bad (Page 2)

moodylilgurl Senior Member
moodylilgurl
moodylilgurl

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisamrat

I was expecting something else !! she is a pincess and i thought being a yuvaj uday will have a taste and a class!! what was that with chooridaar and anakali ?? I wanted to see more class!! when i saw manyata i was like oh goddd !!! I was expecting something where u just say wow!!! i know many people are not going to agree with me but this is just my personal opinion !! Jainandni looks alot bette than her. Manyata is very pretty but her make over was an disappointment., I thought she is gonna rock as a princess but !!! This anakali and chooridaar was not doing any favours!! 

I agree...it was very disappointing. Her hair could've been done better, better dress, given her smoky eyes or something. This has got to be one of the worst makeovers in tv history!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09ArhainAshish

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i think she looked beautiful.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RapchikMoonlight_AnshKhaira09BinKuchKahe....navina...Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
i think she looked f9 in that dress...she looked prettyyy...what cv's thought were like which i think was to make her look little mature...a change in manyata & look wise she looked like a typicial Indian woman not a girlish types...
anakali is related to traditional plus enhanced M's body shape more like a woman...not a child like she normal has...it wouldn't fit with over all personality looking at future aspects...

cv's tried to potray through M's look which i think i somewhere expected to make her look like rajkumari manyata a woman not monia a girl...that's what it reflected also...to make her change make her look a perfect yuvrani material she has this charm to handle parts of life more maturely...

the look was just not about looking sexy or looking prettyyy it was also little related to her persona in future she will carry off...
if we look as over all image she looked prettyyy...
 this is also for a couple manveer as they need to look like future maharaja & maharani who carry this royal auro with them...

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 08 April 2012 at 4:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshreadingworms....navina...

PanjabanJatti Senior Member
PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonsequitur

"anarkali disco chali",   that's what she should have danced to!LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HILLARIOUS LOL
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Well Manyata would've worn something western that what would be the difference between her and J? The whole idea was to dress her up in something which the princess of Devgarh wasn't seen in.

Her dress was wonderful and she looked simply gorgeous. I have no issues with her weight because I certainly don't think she is extremely over-weight or a complete fatso. Yes, she does have a little fat but so what? Every other girl does. I respect her because I am not a stick figure. Personally, television is full of stick figures so seeing Priyal as Manyata is a good change. Plus, she is naturally pretty. I, personally, have to qualms about her weight or her look at the party.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RapchikMoonlight_AnshKhaira09readingworms._Poulomi_...navina...

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
See Manyata looked gorgeous no doubt, and J looked Stylish no doubt. but the difference is that Manyata is supposed to be this tomboyish, wild, who just wears cloths for wearing it and not follow fashion trnds. She looked pretty yaar! I know she has some weight issues, but keeping those aside, and the way she always presented herself as the princess is a great development itself. 

Moreover the idea was to show that looks and appearances or dress dont matter, what matters is one's heart, and J proves how good at heart She is. So clearly M is the winner here.

P.S.: I agree they should increase the style quotient of Mnayat's wardrobe!Embarrassed Why shud J always look good?

Edited by poulomi12 - 08 April 2012 at 6:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshreadingworms....navina...

mahnoork47 Newbie
mahnoork47
mahnoork47

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
manyata is looking goodThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09...navina...

Go to top