Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

How a persons thinking changes in a month? (Page 2)

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Valid question.Clap

That's thanks to all the instant noodles he keeps eating. It produces instant feelings in him. Spaghetti

Jokes apart, I think Rohan may have been attracted to Nidhi but may not have given it a serious thought till now. When he came to their house, she was moping around, as she was given the boot.
He later got to know she was in love with Ashu and helped her.
But after Kerala, the break-up seems almost final(hate to say it, washing my mouth with soap) DesiSmileys.com
From Rohan's POV, his hidden feelings may have surfaced as she seems to have 'moved on'.

Folks, this is my analysis so don't behave smileybeat me up.

Edited by waves - 07 April 2012 at 10:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fattoomarjuhi4evrjayanti_djSwastikAshNimudraswathi

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
rohan was ryt wen he said " I hate love " . Bt i love her it seems...lol...luvd dat scene!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FattoomSwastikAshNi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Valid question.Clap

That's thanks to all the instant noodles he keeps eating. It produces instant feelings in him. Spaghetti

Jokes apart, I think Rohan may have been attracted to Nidhi but may not have given it a serious thought till now. When he came to their house, she was moping around, as she was given the boot.
He later got to know she was in love with Ashu and helped her.
But after Kerala, the break-up seems almost final(hate to say it, washing my mouth with soap) DesiSmileys.com
From Rohan's POV, his hidden feelings may have surfaced as she seems to have 'moved on'.

Folks, this is my analysis so don't behave smileybeat me up.

i agree wid u sumi..
u know people do change wid time..at times d feelin wich we think is friendship may turn out 2 b love .. n d feelin wich we think is love may turn to be just a infatuation
@bold.. lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FattoomwavesSwastikAshNi

Fattoom Goldie
Fattoom
Fattoom

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devvivek

Oh realy ahlaweya! Thats y! I love so much my kittu di and u knw i also dunno LOVE and by seeing AshNI's condition,dnt want 2 b in Love,as itna saare Prolbums? Huh bina pyar k hi then life sukhi hai
Me too love Kittu soo much Heart she is my fvrt since KMH days Big smile
@BOLD LOL , but every 1 have to marry some day to some 1 Wink
well , am happy with my current status ( single ) , but dunno whats gonna happen if i'd fall in LOVE someday Embarrassed
but i really wish n wanna sum 1 like Rohan to come in my life to b my life partner Embarrassed

Edited by Ahlaweya - 08 April 2012 at 6:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Fattoom Goldie
Fattoom
Fattoom

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

1st possible reason-During the engagement Nidhi was in relation with Ashutosh but now it's over and there is no hope.So,as a Best and closest Friend Nidhi ki akeli jindagi ko sawaarneke liye aur gum ko bhula kar age badne ke liye may be he is feeling more than friendship now.
2nd possible reason-He had a hidden feeling but he did not realize it before because Nidhi was in Love with anyone else.Now when she is shattered and single,he is realizing it.
Zindegi me paheli baar PYAAR mahesoos kiya hai,thoda possesive ho bhi sakta hai.
Jo bhi ho ab aayega mazaa,waise Humhare is Ashu ke rahete koi pardeshan hone ki jarurat nahin hai.He is quite smart.

Agree with u dear Big smile
@Underlined me too wanted to say the same things in my comment , but was in hurry so couldn't mentioned it .. but thanxxx for saying it .. actually we both have the same mind Wink hehehe ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Go to top