India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

life after the 6 month marriage

barfi Goldie
barfi
barfi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
business was booming and kushi was getting on in life. 6 months had passed since that fateful day when Shyam had been exposed and the true reason for kushi and arnav' s marriage.  

the door bell rang and asr was home after another gruelling day at work.  all at the rm were concerned about him. he wasn't sleeping well, eating and hardly ever spoke. every time he closed his eyes at night he saw her hurt looking face haunting him. she had just disappeared into thin air. no one knew where.  she had left a note for her family saying she needed time to think and every now and then updated them.  

miss Gupta, miss mehta is late and her 9 o clock appointment is here.  take them to the board room. Anna was running late so kushi would have to handle the meeting, she never ever dealt with clients for fear of bumping into asr, today she could not let her partner down so she briskly walked into the conference room.  

sorry to keep u waiting, my partner...kushi? arnavji aap? where have u been, why did u run away, what's happened to u, r u ill.  I searched for you everywhere, why, why did u run away.  My partner was supposed to meet u to wrap up this deal, can we postpone it? Kushi dammit talk to me don't shut me out. I'm sorry arnavji I have to leave.

kushi ran out of the room. she was just getting used to life without him and now all the hurt and memories were back. Asr was in shock.  she looked ill, unhappy and had lost so much weight.  he had done this to her,  the sparkle from her eyes was gone and when she had looked at him it looked as though she was full of dread.  

Asr walked out of the room towards her office and barged in without knocking, but kushi was nowhere in sight.  he had to find her, he needed to make things right.  he loved her but proving this would be difficult.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaraj146merry777alisowjshalinikanagulollipop4u-ArhiLover-Ashavi9staroneserialsshilparoxxnishi_I-fianOmNaMaSteOmtinselajoop

VampireAleena Senior Member

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lollipop4u Senior Member
lollipop4u
lollipop4u

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
interesting
nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
ya its interesting...
Liked it...
Continue continue