Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jafrina_luvs_KM

Ok Kaminoos, Biatch (who who called her dad kamina 🤣), lovely people, and beautiful evil people (who seemed to have disappeared) me going now i think ill chat in next At looking at the rate at which this ones moving.

take care and adios

@Manu werwolves are ugly and im immortal so you cant kill me

WEREWOLVES r HOT Biiatch !! 

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Okay coming up is scary ! 

im loving the epi !! 
but im sure many wont like it !! 

Yayy...ANJALI got the chit...aur kya sahi chit haath lagi hai boss... *grins* 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Bye Jaffi... 😳

Manuu: Tu sabse badi BIATCH hai... 🤣 And now i am liking the epi... I mean.. Loved the way ARNAV says "OYE RUK...mujhe bohat bhook lagi hai...tujhe hi khaaleta hon" to that kiddo and they way that kid runs... 🤣 Bless em.. 😳

🤣 ! im a proud biiatch 🤣 ! i loved the epi ! I dunno why ASR lubers Hating CVs for calling ASR shaitan .-. ! wasnt the beast the King of the girl .-.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
i hate when there is no PRECAP 😡 

Sanely_Insane thumbnail

🤣 ! im a proud biiatch 🤣 ! i loved the epi ! I dunno why ASR lubers Hating CVs for calling ASR shaitan .-. ! wasnt the beast the King of the girl .-.

Keep it up... 🤣 The beast was the KING of the girl but he used to behave in a beastly manner...and in her dreams he used to be all lovey dovey... (Acc. to what Khushi told).. I don't remember the story much...  :-|

.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
M back...😎...*Lyk i have anything else to do..*..🤣..
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

i hate when there is no PRECAP 😡 

Tu meri line kyun chori kar rahi hai..CHOR! 😡😆

"Kya karegi Anjali shaitaan aur sundari ke beech ki doori mitaane ke liye"...jaanne ke liye dekhiye IPKKND somvaar se shukravaar raat 8:00 baje... 😆

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ bushi ! beauty n beast is my Fav story !! so yes i think it is similar to ArHi story ! so yet again perfect move by CVs 👏 !! cuz beast to treated the princess Reallly bad ! but he FELT bad ! n in her dreams he was good to her !! same with ArHi ! asr is good to her untill CREEP makes ASRs dream as NIGHTMARE for him ! 
@Sam 🤣 ! *waves* tu aye aye aye agaye 🤣 ! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Tu meri line kyun chori kar rahi hai..CHOR! 😡😆

"Kya karegi Anjali shaitaan aur sundari ke beech ki doori mitaane ke liye"...jaanne ke liye dekhiye IPKKND somvaar se shukravaar raat 8:00 baje... 😆

YES I think i will COPY this TAGLINE of ur's for my post for todays epi 🤣 !! plus is it ur tagline or the epi tagline ? 

.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ bushi ! beauty n beast is my Fav story !! so yes i think it is similar to ArHi story ! so yet again perfect move by CVs 👏 !! cuz beast to treated the princess Reallly bad ! but he FELT bad ! n in her dreams he was good to her !! same with ArHi ! asr is good to her untill CREEP makes ASRs dream as NIGHTMARE for him ! 

@Sam 🤣 ! *waves* tu aye aye aye agaye 🤣 ! 

@Manu...Perfect analysis of the track yaar...😆...tera future toh bahut bright hai...😆...And u couldnt find ANY other way to greet me...🤣.🤣.🤣...