Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Baa's executive decision...this is it ...) (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Munni & Harini awesome analysis dear !!Clap I admire how you write with so much clarity & passion on all the aspects of SNS...you girls rockThumbs Up. BESTEBEST take!!Star

Sry hun, I have very limited time so whatever I have... I have to dedicate it to Gohem sp Ahem only hehhehheheh ( as if you did not know that alreadyLOL)

somehow I feel Rashi is not involved in this mission split by BAA program. It is only Baa's plan for bringing the two families back together and in the process teach a important lesson. 
Physical SPLIT will not happen...families will be in the same house & use the same kitchen. 
In this hour of distress Gohem will come further close to Koki & Parag ( I want more of Parag nowShocked)

Thank you Tina..Hug Well you are absolutely right about splitvilleBig smile
And your take on Aham.. Now that is something I am waiting for from morning.. Embarrassed Thanks Tina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Sandy914doc4everDhabu89varshu27

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by 5cents

Munni & Harini awesome analysis dear !!Clap I admire how you write with so much clarity & passion on all the aspects of SNS...you girls rockThumbs Up. BESTEBEST take!!Star

Sry hun, I have very limited time so whatever I have... I have to dedicate it to Gohem sp Ahem only hehhehheheh ( as if you did not know that alreadyLOL)

somehow I feel Rashi is not involved in this mission split by BAA program. It is only Baa's plan for bringing the two families back together and in the process teach a important lesson. 
Physical SPLIT will not happen...families will be in the same house & use the same kitchen. 
In this hour of distress Gohem will come further close to Koki & Parag ( I want more of Parag nowShocked)

Thank you Tina..Hug Well you are absolutely right about splitvilleBig smile
And your take on Aham.. Now that is something I am waiting for from morning.. Embarrassed Thanks Tina

Tina dear thank you Big smile

and a group hug to you guysHug
@tina ... @bold... definitely rashi is not involved in the split decision by Baa.. that is why she is shocked more than others..she expected baa to somehow make things better for her..but baa's decision has kept rashi in a fix

definitely physical split will not happen..Tongue

waiting eagerly for your take on Ahem with picsBig smile

-neela-Sandy914doc4everDhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with Tina -   Munni and Harini, you both rock Star Star Clap The way you both depic the scenes and describe the finier details is amazing. After each episode, I am always awaiting your posts Embarrassed

Baa just wanted to comfort Rashi after the mandir scene and as we know, Rashi probably took full advantage of it as she was 'bored with her life and wanted some more enjoyment'!! But as we saw, she didn't think it would go as far as a split in the family. She maybe shocked for now but I can just see after a while, she will start to enjoy it but as time gos on, she will be the one who will suffer the most!
I don't think for a second Rashi had any influence towards Baa's decision in the slipt. Remember when Baa came back and Rashi tried to show how 'caring' she is and ended up mending all of Baa's sari's, that day Baa said to Rashi she knows her true side! Baa's intentions are to make Hetal and Koki realise they are ruining 30years of sisterhood and maybe, just maybe, Baa might be the dark horse who helps expose Rashi's past deeds!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4everSandy914llSerenityllsimi_1Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1Ambrosia

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-neela-]I agree with Tina -   Munni and Harini, you both rock Star Star Clap The way you both depic the scenes and describe the finier details is amazing. After each episode, I am always awaiting your posts Embarrassed

Baa just wanted to comfort Rashi after the mandir scene and as we know, Rashi probably took full advantage of it as she was 'bored with her life and wanted some more enjoyment'!! But as we saw, she didn't think it would go as far as a split in the family. She maybe shocked for now but I can just see after a while, she will start to enjoy it but as time gos on, she will be the one who will suffer the most!
I don't think for a second Rashi had any influence towards Baa's decision in the slipt. Remember when Baa came back and Rashi tried to show how 'caring' she is and ended up mending all of Baa's sari's, that day Baa said to Rashi she knows her true side! Baa's intentions are to make Hetal and Koki realise they are ruining 30years of sisterhood and maybe, just maybe, Baa might be the dark horse who helps expose Rashi's past deeds!!!
[Quote]
@bold: it will definitely turn out to be a twist if Baa is the one to reveal Rashi's true character!!Thumbs Up

munnihyderabad-neela-Sandy914Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by Ambrosia

I don't think Rashi will ever confess her deeds to anyone, let alone baa. Baa was merely trying to console Rashi at the temple after everyone left, she saw Rashi upset about the things koki said.

It's Rashi's spontaneous plan, Im sure. The moment she saw Heki argue, she thought to take this to the next level by quarreling with Gopi.

The outcome

Well.. for one if they family is divided then no one really listen to what Gopi has to say, especially Hetal will completely ignore Gopi. Due to the division, Rashi becomes the head of one half of the household, she doesn't need to be scared of Gopi anyway.

Ananya!!!Smile good to see youTongue

i really doubt rashi''s so far thinking of taking it to the next level.. if that is the case...she would have done some KKs with the tea or clothes or aarthi or something.. 
she is plain stupid to think the cause of her talking loudly would make baa announce the split...
and she can't really ignore gopi's threat ...

the split is enforced by baa alone to knock some sense and show the pros and cons of split to both koki and hetal and get them back together in a proper way,...

even if she scolded and asked them to maintain peace .. they would have tried but the bitterness in their hearts cannot be removed

at the end... from the split they will try to remove the bitterness between hetal and koki.. this is what the outcome would be ..according my thinkingWink

hi.. you remembered my name Embarrassed

It's true she didn't know that her shouting will split the family, but she sure knew that baa was around and it was for her to see. She wanted baa to realize that not only is there issues between the MILs of the house but between the DILs Gopi and Rashi aswell.

Also i find it really stupid that Rashi would agree to  gopi so easily. Even urmi advised her to ignore the gawar completely. 

The division will not help reduce the bitterness if Hetal doesnt realize her mistake. She would still have doubts in her heart and pretend to care for Koki, so whats the point? It's first of all important that she realizes that she is throwing off her 20 years of relationship of trust with koki because of some Rashi and this can only happen if they are together and sees herself how caring and loving Koki is towards the family. Just like she was when Rashi couldn't see..
Dividing them would mean they would barely see each other and bitterness would only increase with rashi continuously adding fuel to the flamesOuch

Edited by Ambrosia - 07 April 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4evermunnihyderabaddoc4everSandy914Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

It's true she didn't know that her shouting will split the family, but she sure knew that baa was around and it was for her to see. She wanted baa to realize that not only is there issues between the MILs of the house but between the DILs Gopi and Rashi aswell.

Also i find it really stupid that Rashi would agree to  gopi so easily. Even urmi advised her to ignore the gawar completely. 

The division will not help reduce the bitterness if Hetal doesnt realize her mistake. She would still have doubts in her heart and pretend to care for Koki, so whats the point? It's first of all important that she realizes that she is throwing off her 20 years of relationship of trust with koki because of some Rashi and this can only happen if they are together and sees herself how caring and loving Koki is towards the family. Just like she was when Rashi couldn't see..
Dividing them would mean they would barely see each other and bitterness would only increase with rashi continuously adding fuel to the flamesOuch

yeah i remember Ananya ,,, Big smile

@bold... ananya...rashi has seen the wrath of modis once before for the sonal thing... she has seen her life at her mom's place...she felt pathetic...
she is damn sure that she does not want to leave the luxuries of MM... to save her skin this time around ...,... she will have to convince gopi ... that she is trying to bring koki-hetal together... for this ... i am speculating that she might have asked baa to help her out ofcourse as a good  girl...Tongue

so definitely she might have asked her help... but baa being baa.. took two steps ahead and said about batwaara...LOL

split:

Ananya... we have been  discussing the split for more than a month or more than 6 weeks now... so what we concluded is...  after the split 

Hetal will have to deal with rashi... rashi will be lazy as always.. hetal will have to work on her own with no help.. Rashi will make jigar dance to her tunes...urmi will take over all decisions with rashi's part of family.. she will be indirectly ruling MBP (mota bhai parivar) through her dikri... slowly rashi might snap at hetal... that is when she will realize how rashi is lazy and she will get more clear picture of how rashi is .. since hetal's attention will be completely on Rashi.. 

This way hetal will realize how rashi is.. what koki and gopi are...

CBP -chota bhai parivar - will be hurt most and koki and gopi will be devastated ,...but as time goes by,.. the relations in CBP will strengthen .. koki need not waste her energy behind rashi... gopi can confidently complete her work with koki's trust in her... GoHem relation will be smooth and will develop more beautifully with no KKs from rashi.. on the whole.. CBP will gain a lot from the split

MBP: initially they will be happy as they got out of koki's control... they feel they are the best parivar... but as time passes by... there will be clear walls and lines between them...hetal will realize rashi's true nature.. she may say a word or 2 to rashi... rashi may complain to jigar... just as she is doing these days about koki...
the guy .. who is the gawar of all times thinks rashi is right and might even feel offended by his mom.. so there will be internal breaks..hetal will realize her grave mistake 

so this how realization will sink in for hetal.. and both families will learn the pros and cons of split in a family

this is all a speculationEmbarrassed sorry for the long replyConfused

Edited by munnihyderabad - 07 April 2012 at 9:08pm

doc4everSandy914Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1Ambrosia

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

@bold... ananya...rashi has seen the wrath of modis once before for the sonal thing... she has seen her life at her mom's place...she felt pathetic...
she is damn sure that she does not want to leave the luxuries of MM... to save her skin this time around ...,... she will have to convince gopi ... that she is trying to bring koki-hetal together... for this ... i am speculating that she might have asked baa to help her out ofcourse as a good  girl...Tongue

so definitely she might have asked her help... but baa being baa.. took two steps ahead and said about batwaara...LOL

split:

Ananya... we have been  discussing the split for more than a month or more than 6 weeks now... so what we concluded is...  after the split 

Hetal will have to deal with rashi... rashi will be lazy as always.. hetal will have to work on her own with no help.. Rashi will make jigar dance to her tunes...urmi will take over all decisions with rashi's part of family.. she will be indirectly ruling MBP (mota bhai parivar) through her dikri... slowly rashi might snap at hetal... that is when she will realize how rashi is lazy and she will get more clear picture of how rashi is .. since hetal's attention will be completely on Rashi.. 

CBP -chota bhai parivar - will be hurt most and koki and gopi will be devastated ,...but as time goes by,.. the relations in CBP will strengthen .. koki need not waste her energy behind rashi... gopi can confidently complete her work with koki's trust in her... GoHem relation will be smooth and will develop more beautifully with no KKs from rashi.. on the whole.. CBP will gain a lot from the split

MBP: initially they will be happy as they got out of koki's control... they feel they are the best parivar... but as time passes by... there will be clear walls and lines between them...hetal will realize rashi's true nature.. she may say a word or 2 to rashi... rashi may complain to jigar... just as she is doing these days about koki...
the guy .. who is the gawar of all times thinks rashi is right and might even feel offended by his mom.. so there will be internal breaks..hetal will realize her grave mistake 

so this how realization will sink in for hetal.. and both families will learn the pros and cons of split in a family

It will definitely be a huge showdown when Hetal realizes one of her Greatest Mistakes in life-Sacrificing a 30 year old relationship in exchange for an Evil Mantara! I'm really proud of Baa today for demonstrating who the Head of the Family is. She indirectly is giving a 'huge thappar' to Hetal that will knock out her out of her disillusionment one day! The positives of this split is that they might show more Parag-Ahem scenes and Chirag-Jigar scenes and we hopefully will see how the involvement of the male members in the household handle this whole issue.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4evermunnihyderabadSandy914Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1Ambrosia

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

split:

It will definitely be a huge showdown when Hetal realizes one of her Greatest Mistakes in life-Sacrificing a 30 year old relationship in exchange for an Evil Mantara! I'm really proud of Baa today for demonstrating who the Head of the Family is. She indirectly is giving a 'huge thappar' to Hetal that will knock out her out of her disillusionment one day! The positives of this split is that they might show more Parag-Ahem scenes and Chirag-Jigar scenes and we hopefully will see how the involvement of the male members in the household handle this whole issue.  

Kshema.. even i would want to see the men of the family involved from here on ...Ahem -Parag and Jigar- Chirag... a family means men and women ...not just women Tongue

Ip-AK4everdoc4everSandy914Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

Go to top