Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ME... and my take

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hey

So, the episode wasn't really what we thought it would be... These are some of the things I felt...

The good

1. Ahem is extremely aware of every thing Gopi does... when she didn't react the way he was hoping about the photo... he knew she was thinking about Holi. Also, he has an inkling that something happened that day that has strained their relationship... Only he doesn't remember. According to me, the whole time he was telling her about not recollecting he was actually trying to apologize in some way and make her understand that he himself is at a loss here... and doesn't really know what it is that has gotten her so upset at him. Her aloofness is driving him crazy... Never before have we seen Ahem sharing his turmoil... this change in him that he himself doesn't understand... The only reason he did it according to me, was to get her to talk to him and share her feelings too... But she didn't. If I was in Gopi's place, even I would keep shut. 

2. Gopi's stand on Rashi... too good... she stuck to her character. She told her that she was sad about what it had come down to and that she didn't really want to do any of this... but now that it has come to this stage... she won't hesitate... and will have to reveal her... all I am saying is that it was well scripted.

The bad
1. Why in the world did they have to snip the photo frame scene short. The only reason that comes to mind is they wanted to fit in the "split" scene in the ME. But if it was not fitting into the time slot... they could have edited out the stupid Urmila and Kinjal scene... There was a lot of scope for editing there...Why the #^$& did they cut the Gohem scene... 

2. The temple scene was a stretch. I mean... The included Gohem scene was nice... ok-ish actually...but the part about Rashi was forced. It could have been a better scenario... As in the logic was slightly off... Since when did Rashi start the aarti... Never has she done it... Then why suddenly they asked her? Didn't get that bit at all.

3. The last kitchen scene... Didn't feel like it was from SNS at all.. Looked like any other saas-bahu saga... Slight drift from the actual feel of the show... Hope they get the strings back on Monday. 

All in all... I expected more. Things happened... but none of them were worthy of an ME. I was hoping for better. 

My observation
They weren't really prepared for the ME. They had to drag the time out... For eg. No matter how beautiful the aarti scene was it was a stretch... The urmila-kinjal thing should not have been there at all... esp the Dhaval-Urmila bits... Looks like they were offered an ME by the channel and they didn't want to lose it. 

Anyway, hope Monday brings something better.
Think that I was actually on the verge of tears before the episode... and it turned out like this. I don't know whether I am happy or sad... I am just nothing at the episode. Which isn't really a good sign.

Aish

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetakanajigokulmunnihyderabad_Precious_sillyme1000lovv-neela-tamzin43scorpian87doc4everSandy914Agrata235cents-AmalAziz-FlowerHaterJustlikethat1westindian

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Unhappy No comments? 
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Sorry dear Aish.. Just came back from outside..
Good oneClap and I can see your frustration.,.
Munni says there is  a rule to watch any drama.. don't have any expectations.. Maybe because of that I kind of liked what I saw today and enjoyed it too..Big smile
And I do agree that the ME has been put together rather quickly for I thought the New entry promo was for this.. I think the channel told them last minute and they got together the best ME that they could.

Also with Nazim's movie schedule, I do not think we could expect more of his scenes.. Smile  But I am happy with the ME..

The aarti scene I think was especially to show that Baa now has understood what is happening but yes.. They could have thought of something else. We all know Rashi does not sing well so Baa asking Rashi to do the aarti was surprising.. 
The kitchen scene however is long anticipated. The only confusion is why so soon after showing Koki and Hetal reconciling in the past 2 episodes.. So the only thing that comes to mind is what you concluded.. This was intended for maybe a week later but the ME date changed and they had no choice but to do their best..

The +ses of the episode.. I cannot counter argue.. An ever optimist, I am hoping that though this may lead to Rashi going up in the scale a bit, she will be brought down crashing soon.. let us hope for the bestTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-lovvAish3003Sandy914doc4ever-AmalAziz-Agrata23

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Great post!! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAish3003Sandy914-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

-AmalAziz- IF-Rockerz
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
superb!! loved ur post!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAish3003Sandy914Justlikethat1

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish3003

Hey

So, the episode wasn't really what we thought it would be... These are some of the things I felt...

The good

1. Ahem is extremely aware of every thing Gopi does... when she didn't react the way he was hoping about the photo... he knew she was thinking about Holi. Also, he has an inkling that something happened that day that has strained their relationship... Only he doesn't remember. According to me, the whole time he was telling her about not recollecting he was actually trying to apologize in some way and make her understand that he himself is at a loss here... and doesn't really know what it is that has gotten her so upset at him. Her aloofness is driving him crazy... Never before have we seen Ahem sharing his turmoil... this change in him that he himself doesn't understand... The only reason he did it according to me, was to get her to talk to him and share her feelings too... But she didn't. If I was in Gopi's place, even I would keep shut. 

BAD

2. The temple scene was a stretch. I mean... The included Gohem scene was nice... ok-ish actually...but the part about Rashi was forced. It could have been a better scenario... As in the logic was slightly off... Since when did Rashi start the aarti... Never has she done it... Then why suddenly they asked her? Didn't get that bit at all.

Anyway, hope Monday brings something better.
Think that I was actually on the verge of tears before the episode... and it turned out like this. I don't know whether I am happy or sad... I am just nothing at the episode. Which isn't really a good sign.

Aish
Aish, I just finished watching the show. Wonderful analysisClap. Exactly my thoughts he has an inkling that something happened that day that has made Gopi go in her shell. He is not able to understand her insensitivity syndrome...he poured his heart out thinking that she'll respond but poor Ahem was disappointed. He just does not know what to do now??Confused

I'll post the pics my cutie niece has taken loads of pics... will shuffle & post some soon. Aish, cheer up...Whatever happens GOHEM are stuck with GEm-Tac Permanent glue Adhesive so they'll combat everything together with Koki with them so *CHEERS*

Edited by 5cents - 07 April 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_Precious_Aish3003Sandy914Agrata23Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sorry dear Aish.. Just came back from outside..
Good oneClap and I can see your frustration.,.
Munni says there is  a rule to watch any drama.. don't have any expectations.. Maybe because of that I kind of liked what I saw today and enjoyed it too..Big smile
And I do agree that the ME has been put together rather quickly for I thought the New entry promo was for this.. I think the channel told them last minute and they got together the best ME that they could.

Also with Nazim's movie schedule, I do not think we could expect more of his scenes.. Smile  But I am happy with the ME..

The aarti scene I think was especially to show that Baa now has understood what is happening but yes.. They could have thought of something else. We all know Rashi does not sing well so Baa asking Rashi to do the aarti was surprising.. 
The kitchen scene however is long anticipated. The only confusion is why so soon after showing Koki and Hetal reconciling in the past 2 episodes.. So the only thing that comes to mind is what you concluded.. This was intended for maybe a week later but the ME date changed and they had no choice but to do their best..

The +ses of the episode.. I cannot counter argue.. An ever optimist, I am hoping that though this may lead to Rashi going up in the scale a bit, she will be brought down crashing soon.. let us hope for the bestTongue
sorry aish dear Smile.. read ur post ... but was busy with kids.. evening crunchy time...Wink

sorry ... but i disagree,,, it was the perfect entertaining ME... lot of things came to the fore...Ahem's helplessness to know the holi day.. hetal-koki tiff takes a huge leapBig smile

i agree with each and every word of harini... in fact we never hated or disliked any episode as we take each episode as it comes with good and bad...No prior expectations and no let downsBig smile

so coming to the ME... loved it completely...
gohem scene short but that was the most punch scene.. and pretty much  everyone talked about it...so i will leave it
gopi rashi fantastic.. the girl is beyond confrontation.. it is ultimatum or warning as you sayClap with a straight face

Kinjal and Urmi- i loved it.. it was hilarious to the core.. SNS is drama.. it has to have comedy .. and kinjal and urmi out do themselvesClap

hetal-koki.. finally the track is moving ahead ..hetal was Angry.then came the shocking statement from baa about split...koki heart brokenCry

thanks harini ...for putting it so well and thanks for the optimismHug

_Precious_-neela-Aish3003Sandy914Agrata23Justlikethat1

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I didn't like how Gohem's scene was so abrupt either. They could've canceled some other crap to fit it in the episode better. It was sad to watch Gopi cry and remember those moments. Now, the boy really knows that something happened. And if his ego still exists, he will go to the core of this matter and resolve it forever. I wish that today he would've been more assertive to get to the bottom. When Gopi had gone to the bathroom after ignoring his call, I wanted to see him bang the door down, ask her to come out and answer his questions. I tried to remember all the bad that he's done before to keep myself from feeling sorry for him, but alas, my black heart proved treacherous. I sympathized with him. ShockedPinch He's become desperate--at last! Evil Smile

I loved Dhawal's lines today. That boy is hilarious, like when he asked Urmi why Kinjal wasn't like a "samanye insaan". Dude, your wife isn't normal by any means. She shares a bed with you, but still refrains from any sort of physical contact. She has basically proven the overt exposure theory in psychology wrong. This theory states that if you're exposed to some kind of stimulus that you don't like (Dhawal) repetitively, you'll eventually develop an affinity to it. It's like when you hear a song for the first time and hate it--the more you hear it, the more you grow on it. However, in Dhawal and Kinjal's case, there's no such affinity. I don't see it on the horizon either. She's busy being a Didi--as if being Ahem's sister wasn't enough that she's going all out to get more brothers. ROFL

Urmi--not worth it, but I'm still wondering how her broke behind can still afford those anarkali (?) suits and that damned flower!! Censored

The split is imminent in the agenda and I love it. It had to happen. It should've happened earlier according to my sane-calender, but that's asking too much from the CVs. It's irrelevant as to who plays the good cop or bad cop--what will matter is the outcome. I know something good will come out of it. Personally, I'd prefer to see Baa and Gopi working together to counter Rashi The Mesmero. Baa has remained idle for far too long. Plus, the lady needs to have some lines in the show that fit her purpose. She's the elder, everyone knows, but it's time that everyone sees it.

Rashi--ain't going there.

I think I've said everything. Apologies that it turned out too long--I usually try to keep things short.

munnihyderabad_Precious_Aish3003Sandy914Agrata23Justlikethat1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index