India-Forums

Pradeep and Raghav are real winners (Page 3)

AmritaSehdev Senior Member
AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Both are deserving ! I will be very happy to see if any of them will be the winner...because both hv some power..one have versatality..other have unique and creativity...as well as popularity...
According to me both are winners in themselves...I will be more happy if raghav will win the show...because according to me versatality is not everything that dancer should have..one must hv his own style to represent WORLD ..and raghav has...and he can perform other styles too very nicely...so he is the REAL winner...his style cannot be done by other easily...but wat others do..he can do easily...
Love u raghav ! Hope u will win...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

restorationbigtimeARSHIfankirthii

kirthii Senior Member
kirthii
kirthii

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
well said amritoa10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanAmritaSehdev

riyarockzz Groupbie
riyarockzz
riyarockzz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
yaaa...

i want pradeep n raghav 2 b in finals
n winner shud b any1 among these 2...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan

riyarockzz Groupbie
riyarockzz
riyarockzz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
these both r jus damm versatile...
jus amazing dancers...jus woww for both of dem...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan

restoration Groupbie
restoration
restoration

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita10

Both are deserving ! I will be very happy to see if any of them will be the winner...because both hv some power..one have versatality..other have unique and creativity...as well as popularity...
According to me both are winners in themselves...I will be more happy if raghav will win the show...because according to me versatality is not everything that dancer should have..one must hv his own style to represent WORLD ..and raghav has...and he can perform other styles too very nicely...so he is the REAL winner...his style cannot be done by other easily...but wat others do..he can do easily...
Love u raghav ! Hope u will win...

Thumbs Up

exactly. people dont give raghav enough credit. hes the complete package. he has the most potential of these contestants. he will b the ideal winner for this season.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanAmritaSehdev

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Sanam and Mohena will fizzle out soon (they are in the middle to lower range in votes)

Sorry Pradeep fans, no offence, but after having constantly watched shows like "You think you can dance" and "Dancing with stars" here in North America, I do not agree about Pradeep.  Agree he has done some very good dances but I would not call all his performances that great.

In my view Abheek and Rajasmita are the best followed by Pradeep.  Raghav, Sanam and Mohena would be my last 3
Wow, we must not be watching the same shows in North America, because what those shows feature is uniqueness and an oomph factor. With Rajasmita there is nothing exciting, she seems more like a formula dancer. She seems to do what needs to be done. Same goes for Sanam, Mohena, and to some extent Pradeep. Abhik I find actually does things that are unique, but sometimes his performances are lackluster (especially when hes given silly props). Raghav is the most unique person on this show, and he comes on stage and does something amazing. He is the only one on the show who I would pay money to watch, because he is different and entertaining. Besides Raghav and Sneha K, this season has been a disappointment. Too many strong dancers eliminated early to make room for overhyped contestants.
pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
To the topic maker, very well said.
Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I love Pradeep Big smile ..That guy is by far THE best contestant ever on DID.. To me, he's even better than Shakti :) ..personality wise too.. so calm, sincere and nice :P

I LOOOVE RAGHAV! But I wish he was versatile Unhappy He's mindblowing at his style, and has created a style of his own which I'm sure many kids/dancers would wanna learn :) I feel he's gonna have an extremely bright future. And coming to his personality.. i love his personality <3 !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index