India-Forums

Pradeep and Raghav are real winners

indstp Newbie
indstp
indstp

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
pradeep is best versatile dancer than others and raghav has best distinctive appeal thn others.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

siddyriddyjamilahzaina5bigtimeARSHIfanmytwocentsnilu215julyprincesszaabemardkirthiinumi12pinkcarnationpigbelly4myfeetTheEmpress

mytwocents Groupbie
mytwocents
mytwocents

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Totally agree. Pradeep so deserves a Mj band. And the sunahri topi of course. And raghav's whole family is funny. His dad has a good sense of humour too. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indstpnilu215bigtimeARSHIfangill1

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
50% agree abt your topic..

Pradeep the most versatile dancer Star

Raghav excellent in what he is great at which is Slow Mo...Nothing else...Not versatile...He gets way more screen time time than others...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 April 2012 at 6:14pm
zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. Pradeep dances his heart out every time and is incredible. Raghav is just a phenomenon like no other. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

indstpnilu215pinkcarnationdumbledore1pigbelly4myfeet..DamonCrazy..

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
...LOL   Phenomenon  for sure

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 April 2012 at 6:58pm
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Word. You've summarized everything in one sentence basically. LOL Pradeep is very passionate, hard working and he truly dances from his heart. And Raghav is just damn unique and quite a personality. I look forward to watching him dance every time. No other contestants really excite me like these two do. 

Abhik is a good dancer...but he's reminding me of what happened to Siddesh and Dharmesh...getting shortchanged on good choreography. You can only go so far without good choreography. Abhik's potential is sadly getting wasted now...he's not fully getting challenged as much as he's capable of. So I'm not really finding that kind of spark in his performances anymore, sadly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indstpnilu215pinkcarnation

wicked_angel Senior Member
wicked_angel
wicked_angel

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I just can't see Pradeep as the winner of DID3 ..anyone but him ...I don't mean to say he is a bad dancer..but I just don't think he has all the factors to be the winner of this show...He still has a long way to go !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

indstp Newbie
indstp
indstp

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

50% agree abt your topic..

Pradeep the most versatile dancer Star

Raghav excellent in what he is great at which is Slow Mo...Nothing else...Not versatile...He gets way more screen time time than others...

i never said he is versatile but he has great screen presence while dancing. its not always his slow motion which captures attention. like remo sir said in an episode that chote chote steps jo aapki khasiyat hai. overall its always treat to watch him dancing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaga64zaina5bigtimeARSHIfanDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index