ishq sufiana an OS on ArVi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u guys for the comment
Even i dont want purvi to sacrifice n so wrote this os afterall in ekta's serial change happens at the last moment only
N i will try to writ an os on arjun dk if possible
😭😭😭...gud one...i hope she does not do de same in de serial...keep writin new os...
nicely written..really loved it
wow this is an awesome os i just loved it...
yes they are a very very nice and perfect couple like srk and kaajol
Can't agree with you more Simusha. Arvi really remind me of SRK and Kajol. I really don't want anyone or anything to come in between Arvi. They belong together.
Superb...AWESOME...luved it dear...short & quick one...👏
It was really lovely 👍🏼
I hope ArVi really don't have to make sacrifices the way Arman had to to.:( Hope they don't get separated also.
what if i say i have tears in my eyes! 👏😭

Originally posted by Arvindkrishna

what do you guys think ?1333947256274

About Arvi actually sacrificing their love? Well, this is Ekta's show!!! And we have repeatedly seen that the leads have made sacrifices.Ekta wont just let ARVI get away. There will be a point when Purvi will come to Arjun and tell him that she cant accept. He needs to forget her and move on!! And Arjun might agree because he would do anything to see a smile on Purvi's face and satisfy. Purvi will surely do it to pay it back to Archana, the woman who raised her. And Arjun who loves his mom alot and knows the importance of a mother will say yes to Ovi for Purvi and Archana. But we know that at such situations, there is always someone, a friend, a support who comes and tells that one cant sacrifice the love of his life just like that. Arjun has no such close friend to slap him and make him realize what mistake he is going to make. DK is the one. He is the one who will stand for ARVI.because he has already noticed Arjun's attraction towards Purvi. He can see that she has changed him. He will never want his son to sacrifice his love. He knows how important is love. He and Ashna were perfect together. Moreover, he will never want Arjun to regret the fact that if Ashna were alive, she would understand his feelings and support his love. DK will never let Arjun destroy himself. Afterall he is Arjun's father. I hope it happens and DK supports ARVI and they dont have to sacrifice for so called relations! 😊