Users

Frequent Posters

casker thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally mu cleared waiting for the next update pls make it fast
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh, so now arnav is trying to play it on her is it? the green monster taking it's turn between arnav and then khushi...

oooh.. love it .. love it!!!

thanks for the pm.
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yayyy Arnav finally knows! Just read the last two parts, awesome job. I liked Arnav's teasing side! Can't wait to read more!!!
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaa!! Tit for Tat huh?!
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hv been waiting for this update... Thought I'll grow old waiting!!!

Awww.. He's gonna drop Anna and come back to her while her green monster roars!!

Great update!! Can't wait for the next... Must u take do much time in between 2 updates β˜ΊοΈ

Pls update soon !!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Surprise Surprise, guesss whoo editeddd their comment? :P

Check pg 112 :D

awesomeee chapter!!
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
An update ?! on my way to colg and can't stop smilin after reading the chap. arnav and 
khushi are adorable! hahahahha love the teasing arnav!
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I like the green monster...lol...
Awesome part...
monkeydog18 thumbnail
Awh poor Khushi!
I hope Arnav comes for the night and has amazing plans with Khushi!
You never know reya, surprise us!! (:
Originally posted by: nyxx

Oh Lordy, talk about seething jealousy.Hes doing this to get some reaction out of her, haina? Oh why oh why?! Nevermind, I know the answer but grrr how dare he?! Cant believe he kissed that biaaatcchhh while Khushi looked on, awwwh! But perhaps, all of this will lead to some explosion? some sort of confession? even a realization on one part would be a step forward. Youve probably got something up your sleeves here, so I'll leave you to it!!Wonder what Aman and Arnav conversed about. Aman also knows about Aditya, and now he knows that Khushi knows...oh oh oh whats cooking. He might also start connecting some dots before the two respective people do!! YAY! Everyone, BUT, them. Sigh :P Oh and have to mention, after Arnav came to know the truth about Khushi and Aman, I actually had imagined some other reaction...but this...is totally unexpected, but i likeee' it. And, dont tell me he is actually going to go out for dinner and then, movie? Chi chi chi !! In al, SUPERBO part, Reee!! Lubbeddd it and lubbb you!

aye! :) I think Arnav and Khushi have to be..like..the most dense people on this planet, since everyone around them know what's going on EXCEPT them πŸ˜†
but yeah, I quite like writing about a jealous khushi, specially since this FF is in her POV, I can describe it better :P not to mention its so fun! πŸ˜†
what were you expecting? tell meee!
haha, I literally laughed out loud when I read 'chi chi chi!' 🀣 but but, you shall find out in the next chapter :D
lubbb youuu!