Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fatal Attraction: Thread 5 {Chapters 19-22} (Page 72)

coalfax IF-Dazzler
coalfax
coalfax

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
loved 19 &20...
congrats on new thread.

thanks for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reyaa.

cpervaiz Goldie
cpervaiz
cpervaiz

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
bloody awsome
thanx for the pm:)

reyaa.

arhi-fan Goldie
arhi-fan
arhi-fan

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hey! It was such a superb update. Arnav reaction after the passionate n romantic dance was rite but he was also equally questionable even he was commited why didnt he control him.

Happy that the realisation dawned on khushi that she likes him.

Hey i really liked that khushi got kiddnaped n freed herself on her own. Our very own sherni. But arnav do now has to answer a no. Of ques. Update soon. N best of luck for exams.

reyaa.

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
awesomeSmile

reyaa.

Hunnybunny3 Senior Member
Hunnybunny3
Hunnybunny3

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Finished reading all 20 chapters and what a beauty of a story. I absolutely loved every bit of it. From the initial scene at the club where she got nibbled by a 'supposed' stranger and enjoyed it Embarrassed and getting told off for wearing a revealing dress...haha already the possessiveness was coming out in Arnav.

Aman's cheeky retort to Khushi checking him out was so cute. I instantly knew I would love this guy. Too sweet for his own good at times no wonder Khushi's willing to masquerade as his girlfriend/fiance.  Even Sidharth...he got her jalebis now how sweet is that? Especially in an interview. These two guys are pure diamonds Smile

Khushi's punch on Anna was sooo well deserved. Silly cow was totally asking for it. I can't stand girls that pick on others to make themselves feel better. Just shows summats lacking in their life. Even her name Anarkali right? Why would you want to deny your own identity? I guess that's the difference between her and Khushi. One follows the other leads.

Now  coming back to Laad Governor. Where should I start? Yes I know. He let her fall? HE LET HER FALL?? Now if I was stood next to him I think I would have tipped HIM over the edge. Poor Khushi and she didn't have the advantage of the boxes breaking her fall. And then coming back to the house and then her bedroom like it was his damn right to be there (though I must admit I'd rather have him there than anybody else Embarrassed) I actually LOL when Sweetu sprayed himself on his shoes. A perfect moment of realisation that not everyone's scared of the great ASR ;0) plus now Khushi's met the whole family, I bet even Anna can't say that and that's supposed to be his girlfriend. Still loving the jealous streak he's showing and Khushi's boardroom dream: now that was HOT!! The action definitely seems to happen when they are on the dancefloor. The last scene was sizzling until they broke from the trance. Tch tch *shaking head* and he tells HER to stay away? Yeah right! Try doing THAT yourself first Mister.

Loving the kick ass persona of Khushi. She definitely is a tigress. She loves aiming for the family jewels ;0) and I see Arnav seems to be quite proud of her for that. Good to see she's managed to escape from their clutches again. Though if she hadn't poor Arnav would be in such a state no doubt thinking it's his fault (even though it is).

Every scene you penned was beautifully captured. The emotions ranging from anger, sadness, guilt, laughter, happiness, nervousness and finally lurve has been woven in perfectly. It's been an absolute delight to read so far Clap

Now for the questions:

Aman and Priya- I'll be glad to see the back of Auntyji so these two can start on their own love story and Arnav and Khushi can figure out what they have with each other.

Sid and Lavanya- Summat we should know about? And Sid knows how Khushi and Arnav feel about each other right? Especially with the knowing grins and smirks...

Anjali's baby- Now why does he look familiar to Khushi? Especially the eyes. Aditya's perhaps but I didn't think Khushi met him long enough to recognise him in the child. You haven't mentioned Shyam in this ff so is he coming in at a later date or not at all and I'm barking up the totally wrong tree? Who else could it be I wonder??

Anyway I need to shut up now and get to bed. It's already 2.20am. Hope your exams are going well. Thanks for the pm and the prologue recap. Can't wait to read the next chapter.xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gkskSuman786Richie-Richreyaa.

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i LOVE your work this story is just awesome, keep doing what you're doing and please update soon! Big smile

reyaa.

thouhida Groupbie
thouhida
thouhida

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

really good update, go khushi!

i loved ur comment bpout khushi getting kidnapped n escaping all in one update...ROFL

good luck wiv exams Smile

reyaa.

asumi Goldie
asumi
asumi

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
loved the fact that she was her knight and her saviour!! she stood up againt them!! yay!! go girl power! :P

was a fun read!!!

reyaa.

Go to top