Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Not sure if I've commented here before but I just wanted to say I read your FF a few days ago and got so hooked to it that I read all updates in one go lol! I'm eagerly waiting for the next update :)
natashaa46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the PM 

loved the update πŸ‘
finally Arnav letting Khushi in oon his secret 
plus him getting to know of Aman-Khushi fake girlfrnd scene πŸ˜†
wow ...cant wait for next part

but 1 thing i'm confused abt 
didnt anjali carry a small baby whn khushi visited RM ...n baby seemed oddly familiar to khushi πŸ˜•
it cant be Anjali's ...coz u mentioned tht her n Aditya had been seperarted for 9 yrs πŸ˜²   ...if i'm thinking ryt along the lines of APR πŸ˜Š
the twist wud be awesome (hope i'm not revealing anything abt ur future plot)
n also hope i'm ryt abt wht ur story is going πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: insanelycrazy

That was a bloody brilliant update! The transition from funny to serious was really great. just don't get how you can be all funny this one moment and totally change the emotions the next! πŸ˜³

I just couldn't stop myself from laughing at arnav at the first half of the update! Yes she meant kidnapped you buggerhead! Gosh he was being thick and stupid and dum and all thing indescribable :P I loved how khushi was saying there is the arnav she liked  but then mentally reminded herself she's not suppose to like him and den said dis like! Hahaah

I feel bad for arnav though. Poor guy went through a lot. No wonder he's all serious and mean. Its not like its his fault. And u know (I think I told u this b4) but when u were talking about the anjali's baby reminding her of something during the first or 2nd chappy, I just knew it was aditya's kid! (ohh yeaa 007 moment right there :P )

And why oh why did u leave it dere?!!?! :'( I can't wait to see his reaction and I hope he bends down on his knees and licks her feet in apology!!

You came back with a bang!! I really hope the writer's blog is all gone now so I can get to read his reaction :P

Thank you so much! I felt bad for Arnav while I was writing it too :( Mayne.
What? The baby is Aditya's? Now where did you get that idea from? *scratches head* i am keeping my lips sealed about that one 🀣
Thanks a lot! The writers block is gone now, yes, so expect lots of updates! :D
Originally posted by: jesss.

Not sure if I've commented here before but I just wanted to say I read your FF a few days ago and got so hooked to it that I read all updates in one go lol! I'm eagerly waiting for the next update :)

Awww thanks so much! Glad you liked it! :D
Originally posted by: natashaa46

thnx for the PM 

loved the update πŸ‘
finally Arnav letting Khushi in oon his secret 
plus him getting to know of Aman-Khushi fake girlfrnd scene πŸ˜†
wow ...cant wait for next part

but 1 thing i'm confused abt 
didnt anjali carry a small baby whn khushi visited RM ...n baby seemed oddly familiar to khushi πŸ˜•
it cant be Anjali's ...coz u mentioned tht her n Aditya had been seperarted for 9 yrs πŸ˜²   ...if i'm thinking ryt along the lines of APR πŸ˜Š
the twist wud be awesome (hope i'm not revealing anything abt ur future plot)
n also hope i'm ryt abt wht ur story is going πŸ˜Š

Haha, I'm glad someone caught onto that. Although the twist is completely different than APR's so when you do read about it you'll probably gasp from shock. :P
*I am keeping my lips sealed*
Thank you so much for this lovely comment. πŸ€—
Originally posted by: Shweta1691

...Just finished reading all 5 threads...πŸ‘...waiting for the update

Thank you very much! :)
Originally posted by: Shweta1691

πŸ‘πŸ‘This fatal attraction to this ff is going out of my hands... Just finished reading it in one go n cant wait for ur updates ...plz hurryπŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes'm!! :)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I res too! :D

Reya, honey! (;P)

I'm terribly sorry for being this late .. First to res, but possibly the last to comment! But I've got exams, and.. yea! :P

This was brilliant! Arnav knows the truth! Yay! They've come back to India! Yay! :D

The conversation between Lavanya-Priya-Khushi was nice.. And what about the Arnav-Aman convo?? Is it 'confidential?'

The end was fun to read.. But ugh, why is Arnav being such a prick?? Hopefully we will ghet a confrontation in the next update?? Please? :)

Awesome, again! :D Continue sooon!
Edited by appy_12 - 11 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RESSEERRVVINNGGG BITCHES =D