Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Read it all in one go.  Looking forward to the next update - along with every one else!
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
yayyy!! an update here! Oh lovely lovely! :) I'm glad. I don't know if you've sent the PM too 'cos I read it before I received the PM but yeah.. thank god, the secret is out. Now they can get on with it. πŸ˜†
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank god! The Truth is out! :D
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow finally arnav know the truth..thank god
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My guess was rite den, the child looks familiar to khushi bcoz he is aditya's child !! Oh god he used to beat anjali !! bt is he behing khushi only bcoz she saved arnav's or is der another reason !!! *happy dancing* arnav finally knws the fake girlfriend chaos !! Update soon :) l
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha... yess we are very happy, thank you very much! if there was an award for bad timig then aman would win it over a couple of times πŸ˜† 

but i liked the way arnav found out the truth πŸ˜‰ i hope he sends that anna packing away now! 

thanks for the pm... hoping to read the next update real soon! want to know how we progress from here now!!! im very much interested in seeing arnavs reaction and outburst to this whole fake girlfriend thing πŸ€£
Edited by cherry227 - 11 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Ohuu yayy its out and wow on the Aditya track, that's intense!!

So Arnav is 30 in the story? Or is Aditya older like Anjali?
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. Aww... I feel so bad for Anjali and Arnav. So, this is why Anjali's son looked familiar to Khushi. I am so happy Arnav found out about Aman and Khushi. I can't wait to read the next part. Please continue soon.
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oooh all secrets are out finally
adi is such a creepo violence n all
but i am more happy about the other truth 
u knw the fake gf bf one
next update would be awesome i think with talk about this arnav being angry n all
cant wait for it 
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww both the secrets are out 
omg aditya is anjali's husband and his jeejaji πŸ˜² poor anjali what an animal this aditya is... he used to beat her and she had limp for this reason... so sad for her... 
finally the biggest secret of this fake girlfriend boyfriend is open to arnav.. but why this aditya is behind khushi now??? because she saved him in the pastπŸ˜•