Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This FF in no way has been slow! Okay... now.. i'll call it super fast (this update) but fun!

Actually if Kushi had not been able to release herself soon, and had sat in the corner whining about it.. it would have bee pretty boring. But hey! you always know how to put things in the right order :D :D
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Waaaw!!! :D :D

Both Arnav's and Khushi's questions are justiphied, babua!!!

And oooh!! Khushi is gonna demand answers from Arnav??

I bet THAT would be one damn, interesting update!! :D

Thanks for the PM, Shre!! :)

Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yaaay! You go girl! :D Arnav is a Maha hypocrite! I hope he believes Khushi when she tell him about her "adventure" before questioning him! :)

Cant wait for more!! :D

shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what the hell.so much in only one chapter.their convo.khushi got kidnapped and freed herself also.awesome.and i must say this chapter is worth the wait yaar.
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
thanks a lot Shreya for updating even though your exams are going on...

arnav was the one who kissed her and then Arnav himself is blaming herπŸ˜•... just like our own Arnav in the show rightπŸ˜‰... bipolar guy *sigh*...
okay it's been 20 chapters Shreya... just give us a hint already... who the hell is this Aditya?? what does he want??...

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally an updater!!!a lot of action happening...arnav is such a jerk...he kisses her n then scorns her the next moment 4 HIS actions...typical arnav!
n woah this aditya person is dangerous...n not to mention creepy!
awesome chapter n update!
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes khushi show umm who is boss and get your answers! loved the update!
Sanjana1679 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update Shreya...loved the way Kushi escaped on her own without waiting for Hero to rescue her...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting update..good going..continue soon..😊
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god...this chapter was awsuuum...loved it very much...arnav is sooo confused with his feelins...hez jealous when khushi dances with aman and then shows her what it really feels like to dance and then finally kisses her...oh and khushi has finally realized her feelings for arnav...i dont know how they are going to solve this mess about her being aman's girl friend...and finally,she gets kidnapped and manages to escape...wow girl..u rock...loved the whole chapter...was waiting for it desperately...thnx 4da pm dear...πŸ‘

p.s good luck for ur exmazzz...πŸ˜ƒ