Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

<font size="2">nothing u heartless😔</font>
ha ha ha ha...! M nt heartless yar aisa na bol
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mansi_47

ha ha ha ha...! M nt heartless yar aisa na bol

then liar liar pants on fire

hhahahahahahahahha...! This is soo much fun phool...! Im having fun...! :) meri subha tune bright kar di...! :)

hhahahahahahahahha...! This is soo much fun phool...! Im having fun...! :) meri subha tune bright kar di...! :)

hahaha now what did I do that gave u so much fun?? about the update na getting happy seeing me sad😒 Paari that's not nice😡

<font size="2">hahaha now what did I do that gave u so much fun?? about the update na getting happy seeing me sad😒</font> <font size="2">Paari that's not nice😡</font>
then defo i shld nt updet its gona have a sad ending a sad pari wil more sad then...!

r we going to get an updt 😉
even its a sad ending...do it mansi...
i so want that next update

then defo i shld nt updet its gona have a sad ending a sad pari wil more sad then...!

Mannu baby aisa nehi bolte...plz update na...I want to know whatever it is...I don't know sad or happy just give the update...😡

<font size="2">Mannu baby aisa nehi bolte...plz update na...I want to know whatever it is...I don't know sad or happy just give the update...😡</font>
ha ha...baby editing maybe just mayb i wil update..:! Tiny tyey hope i may do tht at nite...!
 Heartless-3  

(okay guys sry for being late guys 2 updates to make up for that i havd initialy thought it of being a sad ending bt now i need ur views weather its happy or sad ending ? 

njoy reading and comment and hit like...!)

this one is for shona and ana they pushed me to rite thnx guys...!

'come in'' arjun said withour looking up who the person is. She entred through the door her eyes fixed on him. But he still failed to notive it was her. He knew sum1 familiar was there bt he didnt bother to look up...he knew wht ever part of his past he was goin to look up to was goin to hurt him. ''Do you need anything?'' he asked ''atlest look up once'' she answerd '' why are you here?'' Asked a completely still arjun. He understood who she was '' didnt u alredy do the damge then?'' ''how are u gona create more probles in my life now?'' ''she is nt with me any more''. A hint of smile pulled up on the girls face. Arjun got up and moved around the desk ''answer me dam it...'' ''answer me jenny'' he said. He was clearly angry from her arrival and even she knwe it...bt hell her goal was to make him her's once again. She was so admant on this that she didnt notice arjun had gone back to his seat. '' arjun im here to conosel u...i know it must be hard for  u to resist when she is gone...i told u she was there with you for name and fame...now she got that she left you i wld have never done that to you...bt anyways im nt here to tlk abt that im here to cheer you up'' ''ya right jenny lyk seeing u wil make me feel any good.'' he snapped at her angrily. She had tears in her eyes. ''oh for gods sakes jen dont cry'' she wiped her tears with a happy smile '' u caled me jen'' ''no i didnt'' '' yes u did'' ''tht means u still love me'' ''jenny plz stop it i never loved u'' ''arjun then wht about the night we spend to gather?'' ''jenny i was drunk and nuthing as such happened'' ''arjun bt u intented to make love to me'' ''jenny '' he said his eyes closed and he leand against the wall ''i have nly made love to one girl in my life and that wil never be u tht wil b arohi always'' he said specifyin the last word...! ''the girl who left u on the day u were goin to propose her??''

''she didnt nt...one minute how did u know  i was goin to propose her that day?'' ''arjun i toh..'' u what jenny?'' he shouted loudly he was getting out of control ...now ''i told her that and i came to know i heard ur conversation with maya . He was angry now. He didnt know how did she have right to listen to his talks. He was furious. ''u heard?'' ''no wait u tld arohi?'' ''dam jenny y did u tlk to her?'' '' he caught her bt arms and pinned her to wall . ''jenny i want the xact words what did u tell arohi in 10 seconds or im calling the cops for tresspassing and evrey person here will support me so better start speaking.  she didnt speak for 2 mins she didnt know how to start bt all she kewn she was in great danger . ''arjun i heard ur conversation with maya that day in cafe. Then i went to arohi and told her tht 3 month befor whn u as in arohi was in london for 2 days u were drunl and u slpt with me and she didnt not belive me but then i told her i was pregnant with ur child and showed my pregnancy reports which were positive which i had bribed a pharmacy to make and told her that u were goin to propose her and i dont know how to raise the child . I told her If i tel u then u wil never belive me and support me and she had to leave u and go away telling things after which u wil never  go to find her'' she completed crying and gasping for air. ''stop ur tears now'' he comanded he was furious his eyes red with anger. It was 2 months since she left him. She must be in so much pain and i was calling her heartless.? He shld never have let her go without any reasoning. He took his cell phn and  called police got jenny arested and then called his mum tld her truth and called her pa for arranging flyts to new york . He found out tht arohi was in new york on 42nd street. He took the next life to NY and reached there finding the 42nd street and  knocked on her door. Arohi opened the door. Their eyes met after 2 months it was tow freaking months since they met and locked woth silence between them...they never had stayed aprt from each other for so much time. they always were togater.  They were insperable. They were like oxygen and person. Tears ran down her cheeks and she knew  he came here to talk but she didnt wana tlk. She had believed jenney because of the reports. She wanted to throw her arms around him but she didnt not to that she invited him in. ''arohi'' arjun said ''arjun if u came here to tel me that u love me and nt jeeny and wht happed with her it was a mistake im gona belive it casue i know it but now i dont care im married  to rahul and living happily. He has exceptd the fact that im preg...'' she said but stopped at that sentence ''wht did u say?'' '' u  r married and pregnant?'' with his child is nt possibe i bet u?'' he asked tears welding up in his eyes...''i didnt nt say pregnant'' 'arohi dont lie to me please...'' '' i heard it'' ''listen arjun i dont waan tlk abt it'' ''u have to arohi '' how many months prgnat u r?'' '' i dnt wana ans u '' ''arohi ur attitude shows me that it is my child'' ''yes dam it yes..'' i found out  tht same day whn jenny told me all this i was happy and cumming to tel u whn jenny begged me to tlk to me..and rest followed'' ''arohi u r heartless u shld have tlked to me dam it u know i luv u and i never slpet wid jenny she was never pregas and never nuthing happed between us... arohi ...'' he said compltly brken . He sat down on floor ''so she was never pregnat?'' she asked '' no'' he answerd ''arohi get divorce i wana take u back'' ''no arjun but i cant do that rahul helpd me whn i needed him i cant leave him...i know we concieved this baby with love and i wana keep it but let rahul b father bacuse if u really loved me u wld have stopeed me bt u didnt i never have or questions ur love for me bt i cant leave him he knows i dnt love him bt i wil try he is happy with tht rahul was in luv with me from college days bt i had denyed is and now i dnot trust u i know nuthin happend wid jenny bt i can happn i dnt wana live lyk tht arjun i love u and always will but i cant accept u back in life and i know i left u abruplt and u wnt forgive me and u shdnt. U can met our child once he/she is born bt i belive that u have rright and once he has apopriate age i wil tel him bt now i live with rahul and this is my life plz leave and dnt mke it more difficult then ever. Arjun was still . He didnt move intil he heard sumone cum up.  rahul came next to arohi and said i heard evrything u can go with him i dnt wana keep u with me always even i want a persin who loves me arohi '' ''rahul i know u dnt mean it i know i dnt want me to laeva and even i dnt wana leave '' Arjun stood up and  hugged rahul ''thanks for taking so good care i hope im this good anyday bt im never gona marry nither have relation he'' hugged arohi next with tears welding up he said the ''child dosent need to know abt me i dnt exsits for him arohi promise me u wil never tell him abt me''. Arohi shook head . He croched down to her stomach and kissed it.''baby dady is bad and this dady will give u evrything i love u and always will '' he said to her stomach . With this he left  to go back to india. He check into hotel for a day as his flyt was for fter a day

Arjuns POV..

He went into the room and strted crying. He was goin throung his and her memories and he decided he wil forget her as she alredy has an life and she xplaing evrythin to her mom and crided so much over the phone. 

He knew she wanst heartless but now he was thinking like that ...again she was heartless . Being mother of his child he wld b asthetic but he wld never get a chance now. He decided to let go of evrything bacuse he knew she wld be happy wid him but with rahul she wld b safe. He made his mind up just saying bad things to himself so he cld belive that arohi was married to other guy.i was not good enough for her he kept on repeating to himself...! 

Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago