Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

SS- {heartless}part 5 last part/page18{27thmay} (Page 6)

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi_47

motu cal me tu nt tum its ageejb...! and u know im born pagal so i can do tht kind of stuff...!

i dont get this sentence ROFL
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cherry227

i want to know why she left arjun Cry 

when will you update??? Broken Heart
i wana update bt im to lazy...! wil do it in sum time i geuss...! 
Shocked lazy??? Angry 
lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShilpaLuvsKMH

motu cal me tu nt tum its ageejb...! and u know im born pagal so i can do tht kind of stuff...!

fatty cal me tu nt tum cause tum is for  elderly ppl...!
lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Shocked lazy??? Angry 
dnt b angry im updating..and ive ritten it 8 days back...bt was lazy to post it...! actuly im out rite now...! bt stil have update wid me..! so im puting it up...!
.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

oh, but aap is for eldery person.. maan my hindi is not that good ok... say it when i say something wrong :) phir bhi me gussa hun..
lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

i dont get this sentence 

oh, but aap is for eldery person.. maan my hindi is not that good ok... say it when i say something wrong :) phir bhi me gussa hun..
aye i no ur hindi is nt good im okayish at is ROFL and i know th u r guss bt y?? id tn et tht now im updatin
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Shocked lazy??? Angry 
dnt b angry im updating..and ive ritten it 8 days back...bt was lazy to post it...! actuly im out rite now...! bt stil have update wid me..! so im puting it up...!
Big smile good girl! waiting Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyblues

lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

(okay sry for being late i was too lazy to update and i was even to dam busy am stil busy out rite now bt updating plz ignore my mistakes and tel me how it was...i luv reading ur views the truth wil b relived after sum more updates...and i didnt PM lst time this time im doing it)

PART 2

Arjun was filling a tender siting in his room. This was realy important one for the company from arjuns point of view but it wdnt matter if they ddint get it bt for arjun it was till he knew it was in states.tht was the last place on earth rite now where he wanted to be but this was work.

He started his work again shaking his head at himself. But was quickly lost again in memories as states brought bitter memories back to him. His Arohi had left him and lived in states. His train of memories lead him to the 1st time they had danced togater in each others arms. It was the day of party in kapoor.co when at gas station arjun had told arohi he had left his habbits.. His bad habbits! arohi had been shaocked and then at party they had strated talking

When arjun had asked her for a dance she had agredd.

''may i have the honour to dance with u?'' he asked ''umm yes'' she said with s smile on her face. A slow song was playin. Arjun settled his hands on her waist and her hands settled around his neck. He pulled her close. And they swayed to music looking into each others eyes. When the dance floor cleard and they were alone they both didnt come to know. When the song got over they hear a big round of aplause and tht is whn realization struck them . A blusing arohi and a grinning arjun took a bow and left the dance floor. Arjun looked aroud for his dad but he didnt find him. he took a breath of relif . Arjun wanted to make his parents met arohi whn she was his.

''wil u go on a date with me''?? He asked suddenly. Arohi tooke her time to think. And when he was gettin impatient arohi shyly noded. Arjun took her hand in his and kissed the back of his hand...!

Their 1st date had been very beautiful. Simple but beautiful. Arohi had told her dad tht she was going on a date wid her boss. Her dad had been reticulant bt arjun had convinced him. He(her dad) had been pleased to met him(arjun)

Arjun had taken her to a red box in mumbai. It was a place wid awesome interious and a little loud mucis. They both had loved it talkin and romacing the time away they had spend their 1st date. And den series strted. Talkin and chattin all night. Then meetin at office . Now they had beend dating for a month and met 3 months before... They had decided to tel their parents one by one. Today it was arjuns parents. Arohis dad was aware of it but arjun wanted to make it official tht they were dating .

Arjun was wating for arohi to come down bt today she was taking her own time. He was alredy nervous. He had nevre taken any girl home and today he was takin the one who chaned Him compltly. They had high expctions for her which he sure as hell was aware there wld b no probles for her to match up

She was perfect but he was stil nervous. His parents had never a slightest dought tht dey were datin

Arohi was an employ in his company and had a very good relation wid mr and mrs kapoor

Bt this was gona be different. She was thinkin abt their reaction weater happy or sad was all on her mind and walkin unkowingly her sari came in her heels and she was abt to trpi bt she felt a pair of hands hold her up. As lookin at tht smile she smiled bt then his smile faded makin her stand up stright ''u shld take care of urslf'' he said and she mouthed. Arohi was a realy carefree girl she was sumtimes even clusmy and this was arjuns favoutie dialogue. They both looked at each other and strted laughin

He kissed her fored head and saw her ...she looked breath takingly beautiful. She was wearing a blakc white and red with bronze and gold thread work sari perfctly tucked in a pinned in. Only a blac watch and black butiful earings to go with the entire attire And a matchin pair of stileetos. She walked towards car with arjun. That was a beutiful dinner . Arjuns parents were esthetic and even strted thinkin about marriage . On which arjun had smiled and arohi choked on her drinks. Bt even arjun knew they were still young to get married.

Leaving hand in hand arohi had promised kumud to cum back again

Arjun shook his head he had to come out of his memoreis. Tht is when he heard a knock on his door and saw his mother enter the room

''still thinkin about her?'' she saked sittin next to him. he nooded . He knew his mothers heart ached to see him lyk tht ''u no why she left u'' she asked he skooh his head ''arjun u have to let go'' she is gone '' ''she has forgotten u'' pleas arjun i cant see u lyk this'' please try to change please forget her and evrything she came with a motive and i geuss tht is done u dont need to burn ur brains for her she is gone baby she is gone'' ...! Sayin this she went away.

Arjun thought it through. Day and night for next 2 days . He decided atlest for others he was goin to b rude. She did this to him dosent mean he had to b bad to all fate has played wid him and destiny had discarded him...tht dosent mean he has to b harsh on all. He decided to try to change. And the 1st thing he did was shave. He dressed up lyk usualy bt looked handsome lyk he used to do whn she was der. He saw himself in mirror and he saw he was wearing her shirt. The shirt which she had gifted . He moved downstairs and kumud smiled looking at him so did rudra. It was first in weeks he returned their smiles back.

he had changed bt inside the change was killing him. 1st he was able to express it now he was nt able to xpress also cause he feared tht he wld loose his parents also...! he coudlt afford that...

He left for office after berakfast. Workin in office he didnt know when sum1 knocked his door. ''can i come in?'' he heard a voice a familiar voice

Edited by mansi_47 - 30 April 2012 at 11:58am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89MsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311Cutiee_Ashhphoo_12dazedworldartakritz4everarunsunita_gmpinky.paddamysticloverAngel4KMH.BIzoya_naziyasasircuteariyamIsHeZ.xsoni4eva..Ice-Cube...vrshn.cherry227AAKMH2...vibha...Arjuhisisbrainychild92-dosy_devil-

Go to top