Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 Heartless-4  

As far as arohi was concerned she was no different she was crying her heart out and rahul held her close. ''Why arohi why did u tel me to tel him i was married to u?'' he asked stil holding her as she cried and cried. ''i had ...i... i left him witout knowing the truth. And i had u   here in the states i knew that when jenny wil tel him abt all that she is pregas he wil cum to me and say that i wil have her baby but for that i as in arohi wnt have to go away that is y i came to live with u..! And today i came to knw wht jenney told was a freaking lie...! I colud not go back to him even when im pregnet with his child because i left him in misery and i know he cant ever forgive me fully nor will his family...! I dnt want to upset nyone...! So i have to let him go'' '' but arohi ur child need him'' ''arohi im goin to marry shilpa i luv her...and he is in the lie that we r married. Arohi u dnt have to sopil ur and his life. But rahul bhai.. U tld me not to go back to him and now u r teling me to go back??'' ''arohi that was when i thought he cheated u...! Even u were not ready to belive tht he cheated u even after seeing the reports but came here for him and his child i know how much u both luv each other...for u he had sent a grl in jail arohi u shld go back to him'' ''no rahul bhai no i cant go to him...'' ''arohi ur wish ...u can stay here all ur life...! I have no problem but i do know one thing tht u dnt have to be heartless and leave him u shld know that if u leave him u both wil suffer...all ur life and nly because of ur stumpidity ur child will be at loss nt him nly u i luv u arohi and tht is the reason im conserned...'' he said leaving from there...! Arohi had tears in her eyes once again...she was whishin that this all wld b a dream and she wld have nt left arjun without confronting him but she had done it and now she was guilty her consious said to her that she had done wrong by leaving him and she was inded heartless and if she went back to him she wld remind him of her leaving him and that wld do no good to him wld remind him of his wounds and she wld be selfish also...these were her thoughts...! But rahul was on other mission. He wnated her sister and arjun to met so he was now to find arjun and stop him from goin back without  arohi. He coudnt see arohi crying. He wnated best for her...and his niece or nephew.

After 2 hours...!

Arohi was sittin in the same place cursing herself and her hand went on her stomach she realised she was carring arjuns baby with her. She smiled she knew the concived the baby when the 1st time they made love and as this thought crossed her mind she blused.

***flashback***

''Mom'' arjun shouted from top of the stairs ''where is my blue shirt my fav blue shirt?'' i wana wear it today it was a gift by arohi and today is our 2nd aniversy mom?'' ''beta it must be at arohi's home cause u are ther half of the time u go to office from there and go back there half of the time  ur  half things are there and hlf here  '' she said wid smile on her face she luved how her son was head over heels in luv with such a lovely girl.

''mom''arjun said embarrased arohi had enterd the house and she was blusihing she had herd wht ''ma'' had told arohi used to call arjuns mom ''ma'' arjun saw her blusihing and came down running . All were at the dinning table which was just below the staicase and arjun grabbed arohis hand and pulled her in for a hug. She could hear chuckles from there and she pused him aways ''arjun behave'' ''arohi chalo'' ''were?'' ''to ur place i wana wear that shirt'' ''arjun wear sumthing else'' ''no arohi'' ''arjun i kno but we have a meeting in 1 hour i dnt wana get late'' ''okay then help me decide'' '' fine '' she said smiling ''arjun u r a kid doin all nakrhara all the time'' arjun smiled

Arjun had take out arohi on dinner in their fav italian restaurant and way back home they had stopped on beach for sumtime . Arohi was dressed in a royal blue sari and him weraing a  charcoal grey suite with blue dresser shirt unerneeth when they went back to theor respective home to get dressed and arjun came to pick arohi and they saw each other they lost themselves in each other and whn their eye lock broke arjun had the urgency to pull arohi in her arms and give her one of his mind boggling kisses...!

Arjun had come to arohis home even tonight arohi was standing at the dressing table besides the bed and removing her earings and arjun was aslp and his head rested on his half folded elbow and with one hand he was pulling at her pallu . ''arjun leave '' arohi said once her earings were off ''no '' ''arjun i need to change'' ''so do i'' he said ''arjun'' ''that is my name and souns beautiful thourght ur mouth'' ''arjun'' she blused whn arjun flirted with her even after 2 years she coudnt control her blush.

''i luv u'' he said . Arohi could see dark desire in his eyes ''i luv u too'' she said ''but now i need to chage'' ''let me help u'' ''no arjun'' she pulled her pallu from his hand with all her force but she landed on him hitting his chest. ''arju...'' she coudnt complete arjun was on top of her he crushed his lips on hers and sealed them with hot kiss . they had come close to making love many times but always pulled away but today nither did arjun nor did arohi wana pull away.

''arohi'' he called arohi her eyes were closed prencing the pleasure arjun was giving her ''do u want me to stop?'' he asked traling kisses through her jaw line. ''no arjun i luv and trust u'' she said and arjun needed now more push next second arohis pallu was out of place and her blouse was open . Arjun made love to arohi for the 1st time just before 1 month she left him and fter tht they did make love again cause it was diffcult for them to keep their hands off each other and arjun ended up spending all most evry night at her home. They uesd to cuddle and fall alsp in each others arms during the working days...! and the non working days lets just say arjun had to call up his mom evytime to say he wld b late next day.

**flashback ends**

Arohi blused fiercly on her memories ...!  

Arjun was sitting in his hotel room still completely still remebring happy times with arohi when his phone buzzed he picked up and a voice said ''arjun dont go i wana tlk to u'' said a voice and arjun smiled ..an thought it was a dream but whn he pinched himself he knew this was real ...!

Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
resv. lol again unknown language
Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 11 years ago
lazyblues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel.KMH.AK

resv. lol again unknown language

hahaa secrate launguage tha 

dckdbjckiwrfukhc
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_47

hahaa secrate launguage tha 

dckdbjckiwrfukhc

gjdfgjhsdgsgsdgjsgk lo mera bhi secret language hai...me going to read now...luv u...
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
reply karna bhi seekon :|..

reserved.. :|
lazyblues thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH

reply karna bhi seekon :|..

reserved.. :|

will reply...! now ...! 
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mansi_47

will reply...! now ...! 

good :).. will read it later... and comment idk 🀣
zooombie thumbnail

OMG OMG...I've read the 3rd part...onto 4th now...it's damn interesting...
lazyblues thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry227

nice... arjun is trying to change for his parents :))) is that arohi whos entering his cabin??? 

he he...nxt prt ..tht is 3rd part mai hai...! <3 
thnx for comment 

Originally posted by: -vrshn-

OMG! Who is that? :O 

read it...nxt part 

Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH

when the person arohi is who knocked then to arohi BMJ :|

πŸ€£

this can be nly badmash who says it...! BMJ...! 

thnxx dear 

Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

well i guess dt familiar voice ws f arohi's ...
Hmm gd part mannu

umm he he...! thnx di...! 

Originally posted by: nature2

nice part...❀️

thnx

Originally posted by: luv_karankri.

thanxxx 4 pm hope hiz girl arohi:-) *finget crossed*

he he,,,,! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: arta

both the parts are intresting and make me curious to know what happened to arohi ..have someone tell her to stay away?? 
thanks for the pm 

thnx fr ur laovely comment and i hope i cleard ur doughts...!

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

res...kal paka promise i will read and comment!!!!😊 

madam ediit

QUOTE=cool_SK]great work mansi... thnxx
loved it so muchh... πŸ˜³
its so hard for arjun to change himself for his family...and perfectly said that he could show his anger before now but now he couldn't even do that...he had to hide that all and have to keep it to himself... thnx baby <3 
so waiting what are the reasons for which arohi left him... this update read it...!

cont super soon dearπŸ‘ thnxx 
 πŸ€— ana

Originally posted by: soni4eva

wow awsum luvd both da updates x thnxx u soo much

zooombie thumbnail

ok...Mannu who said sad ending...it's awesome...

first I was like what the hell n who's Jenny?? then I was like such a cheap girl

loved it when he went back to get her...I had a feeling smth is fishy with Rahul's story :P

hmmm  loved when he bent down n kissed her stomach

OMG Rahul is her brother...go Rahul go and find ur sister's happiness...

aarrghh both r doing a stupid job by letting go...specially Arohi now...come on girl u r going to hurt him more now...hehhe but I hope she understand soon n Rahul hai na...

Arjun's badmashi, his staying at her house and their romance ahem ahem...loved everything

awww Mannu thanx a lot...superb one..want the next part soonπŸ˜ƒ