Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Possible Miracle Siddhi could be referring to??? (Page 6)

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

Originally posted by Fariyal

[QUOTE=nancy1996]
Waise I'll add to Nancy's list...

Shiv sena rounds up Valentine's day revelers & puts Sinal in jail
Bhajji gets rude with a firangi player, firangi retaliates & Mumbaikars riot
Its the day Kasab is being brought to court, so our high profile rape case is shifted to another day
Vidya Balan is performing Ohlala for a select audience, Thakral, skips court to ogle instead
Judge is in hospital for an emergency face lift before his next shot
ROFLROFLROFL...both of u have made this serious topic hilarious ...

koi bhi miracle ho sakta hai bhai...yeh India hai meri jaanLOL
Shocked This was supposed to a serious discussion...Tongue Gosh.. Amrish bataya nahin.. what is this...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyalshamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by shamrish

(couldn't agree more...thank god for showing that the CD actually broke...Clap) Most logical thing shown so far in Parichay between all the bloopers. Standing ovation to Parichay Unit... Hope they do not undo by showing Siddhi preggy with that same fall..

Option1 [ Strong possibility] :

My feeling is somehow Siddhi is going to reach the court... How CVs show it remains to be seen.
There is still day left and anything can happen.. Plus we have got hints that only miracle can save Kunal..

I better not get started about promos...how misleading have they been overtime...I dont think EK is herself aware about whats going on in the show...LOLLOL. I thought Kunal has already realized her feeling and is waiting for appropriate moment to confessAngry
Agreed. Even EK does not know about the show... In the interview last month, she mentioned that Kunal won the case and now their romance would start... Case is still going on. Unless some of her other serial has Kunal in it and she got confused...Wink

Option3 [ Remote Possible ] :

Since a defence lawyer is needed , given Siddhi's medical condition and Kunal's contempt of court,  Judge appoints a lawyer to continue the case with Kunal helping in the background...
But if this was to happen , per my knowledge , judge would be forced to give a new date as the new lawyer cannot be expected to fight rightaway without knowing about the case... This would buy time for Sinal and in the meantime Siddhi does get fit and we are back to continuing like Option1 minus any medical drama/twist end of the case..
Thats a drag!!!!Angry. Personally I am completely against it. but, I guess anything can happen. Since somebody has mentioned before about IPL, I would think, CVs can easily give us more and more emotional torture...
They have no option but to drag in betn IPL and other competing shows to stay on top of TRP's.

Option4 [ Possible but would be totally unSinal] :

Either Nikhil or Inspector or Kapil or Vikram or Batliwala manage to get another lawyer.. But again judge has to give a new date to allow time for the new lawyer.. But this may look unlikely compared to situation in Option3 where judge is himself appointing someone , so has to give time...
Well, I somehow forgot about that Kunal's assistant guy Nikhil...Is he back to his senses or no?
Noone knows except EK team... That would be a miracle if he is back in full force...

Siddhi says yesterday about the CD being the only proof, can Nikhil not be shown to be fine to testify against Richa...again..I know I am expecting something sensible, cant help it I guessLOLLOL
Yes he can... But again his testimony will prove Ritcha plotting to get Kunal but still cannot prove what happened inside that room..Nikhil had already left and does not know about Kunal being drugged which that CD would have proved.. Even that CD alone would not have been sufficient enough to nail Ritcha for false charge... Thakral is too smart for all this...

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi norzar,
Always love ur takes...

my response in Black...

Option1 [ Strong possibility] :

My feeling is somehow Siddhi is going to reach the court... How CVs show it remains to be seen.
There is still day left and anything can happen.. Plus we have got hints that only miracle can save Kunal.. 
Yes siddhi will get to court and fight kunal's case and win it. thats what i think too is most likely to happen. even witcha said siddhi cant come to court and they wont get another lawyer so she will win case. witcha is under estimating siddhi again
Very true...Everytime Witcha underestimates, Siddhi comes out winners.. Too many talks about patidharam.. They cannot end this case so dheela dhala...without Siddhi...

Siddhi could magically be shown to have her health improved to a point she makes it in wheelchair to court but at the end of it is admitted back to hospital.. 2nd round of Kunal worried and this time no holding back on confession... What say guys??
I too feel if siddhi ends up coming to court, by the end of the hearing, she will faint and be rushed to hospital.but i think they still is time for confession, cvs wont show that yet.
She may even be in wheelchair with glucose bottle in tow.. She wins for Kunal, health worsens, rushed back to hospital,, kunal worried again... hopefully confession..or as u said, may be more dramatic scenario...

Option3 [ Remote Possible ] :

Since a defence lawyer is needed , given Siddhi's medical condition and Kunal's contempt of court,  Judge appoints a lawyer to continue the case with Kunal helping in the background...
But if this was to happen , per my knowledge , judge would be forced to give a new date as the new lawyer cannot be expected to fight rightaway without knowing about the case... This would buy time for Sinal and in the meantime Siddhi does get fit and we are back to continuing like Option1 minus any medical drama/twist end of the case.. 
nope i think since judge stressed last time this is kunal's final chance, but the  with ipl on i wont be shocked if they plan to drag this court case for another 2-3 weeks. though i wont hate that.
Very possible.. Infact this along with Option1 minus the Siddhi health drama is more possibility..

Option4 [ Possible but would be totally unSinal] :

Either Nikhil or Inspector or Kapil or Vikram or Batliwala manage to get another lawyer.. But again judge has to give a new date to allow time for the new lawyer.. But this may look unlikely compared to situation in Option3 where judge is himself appointing someone , so has to give time...
yeah new lawyer can be brought in but then after all promotion of siddhi fighting the case i doubt, 
they can show another lawyer coming in, unless he is siddhi's old friend and they can use his character for later tracks.
I know you very much want this Siddhi's old friend track to jallofy Kunal.. Would be very good track.. much better than this case crap...

norzar
[/QUOTE]
shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Few more funny miracles :

1] Thakral is so frustrated with his 2 nikamme kids.. He decides to remarry and produce smart kids to challenge Kunal and also continue his legacy...So he had put ad and gets a call from few women , one of which he is supposed to have date with on Mar13, day of hearing. So he requests the judge to postpone
LOLLOLLOLLOL

2] MNS gets agitated at the pace of court case and decides to take matters in their own hands..
Per them, they cannot allow such false cases and decides to help Kunal... They attack Thakrals on their way to court... No Thakrals... judge dismisses the case...Wink

3] Raveena of all had put wrong CD back in Sinal's bedroom which got broken the other day.
When Vira decide to watch a movie together, they pick the first available CD to watch and find out that is the hotel CD to prove Kunal innocent.. They rush to court with it..

4] The leader of Kidnappers gang watches all the happenings on TV...Also sees Siddhi's condition in the hospital.. Gets to know the truth... Kaan me Ghanti bajti hai...Has a change of heart...Rushes to the court..admits to everything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19stuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Few more funny miracles :

1] Thakral is so frustrated with his 2 nikamme kids.. He decides to remarry and produce smart kids to challenge Kunal and also continue his legacy...So he had put ad and gets a call from few women , one of which he is supposed to have date with on Mar13, day of hearing. So he requests the judge to postpone
LOLLOLLOLLOL

2] MNS gets agitated at the pace of court case and decides to take matters in their own hands..
Per them, they cannot allow such false cases and decides to help Kunal... They attack Thakrals on their way to court... No Thakrals... judge dismisses the case...Wink

3] Raveena of all had put wrong CD back in Sinal's bedroom which got broken the other day.
When Vira decide to watch a movie together, they pick the first available CD to watch and find out that is the hotel CD to prove Kunal innocent.. They rush to court with it..

4] The leader of Kidnappers gang watches all the happenings on TV...Also sees Siddhi's condition in the hospital.. Gets to know the truth... Kaan me Ghanti bajti hai...Has a change of heart...Rushes to the court..admits to everything...
ROFLROFL...that totally cracked me up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
aur ek yaad aaya :

Thakral Sr aur Kunal ke beech main mandovli... Thakral Sr is on verge of going mad due to his daughter's pagalpan... He thinks atleast i should save my son who is slightly better aur budape me sahara ho sakta hai... So out of court settlement that Ritcha is responsible for all this and she goes to jail - life imprisonment.. Rohit is absolved of all charges...and sent to Canada permanently..
Mr and Mrs Akdoo back on track...

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Biggest miracle would be CV's remembering this is Kunal's Parichay...LOLLOLLOLLOL

knraji

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Biggest miracle would be CV's remembering this is Kunal's Parichay...LOL

Well said...

knraji

Go to top