Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Possible Miracle Siddhi could be referring to??? (Page 5)

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Waise I'll add to Nancy's list...

Shiv sena rounds up Valentine's day revelers & puts Sinal in jail LOLLOLLOL

Bhajji gets rude with a firangi player, firangi retaliates & Mumbaikars riot  ClapClapClapClap

Its the day Kasab is being brought to court, so our high profile rape case is shifted to another day Tongue

Vidya Balan is performing Ohlala for a select audience, Thakral, skips court to ogle instead ROFLROFLROFL
Judge is in hospital for an emergency face lift before his next shot ROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

Gr8 Fariyal.. Keep going...My responses in emoticons... Too good...
This thread seems to have brought a lot of folks out of their shell...
Waiting on savz's takeon as well as she has some funny takes always...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyal

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Oops another one AmrishBig smile... the Govts of the world realize that 2012 is not supposed to a leap year and hence to rectify their mistake (of 29 days in Feb) they decide to jump from 12 March to 14 th March...(assuming hearing is on 13 march) toh bolo.. isse bada miracle kya ho sakta hai...

ROFL 

On a diff. note, ... Imagine similar to daylight savings time changes twice a year, we add or deduct days in a year to save energy or whatever crap they think...Already we are pareshan with these time changes...
These dates are added/subtracted sequentially starting with Jan...e.g Jan2012 has 32 days, Feb 2013 has 30 days etc..
Imagine if that happens, then we may have Nov31st or Mar32nd... Someone is born on that day...
Imagine the convo :
When is ur birthdate?? [ This guy is still unfamiliar of the new changes..]
Mar32nd..
Bhaang pike aaye ho kya..Mar me 31 din hi hote hai...
2014 me 32 din the...
... imagine where this kind of convo will lead too... So much confusion around...

Point in mentioning this was if this existed and Sinal's next hearing date was fixed on one of these dates,, imagine further confusion it would cause...

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Oops another one AmrishBig smile... the Govts of the world realize that 2012 is not supposed to a leap year and hence to rectify their mistake (of 29 days in Feb) they decide to jump from 12 March to 14 th March...(assuming hearing is on 13 march) toh bolo.. isse bada miracle kya ho sakta hai...

ROFL 

On a diff. note, ... Imagine similar to daylight savings time changes twice a year, we add or deduct days in a year to save energy or whatever crap they think...Already we are pareshan with these time changes...
These dates are added/subtracted sequentially starting with Jan...e.g Jan2012 has 32 days, Feb 2013 has 30 days etc..
Imagine if that happens, then we may have Nov31st or Mar32nd... Someone is born on that day...
Imagine the convo :
Mar32nd..
2014 me 32 din the...
... imagine where this kind of convo will lead too... So much confusion around...

Point in mentioning this was if this existed and Sinal's next hearing date was fixed on one of these dates,, imagine further confusion it would cause...

ROFL Daylight saving/spending, 30-31 days in a month kaam tha.. that you add another layer of complexity????LOL

shamrish

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fariyal

...ROFL

c and d are practically possible..  ROFL
a is ROFLROFL

Keep coming Nidhi... U are in flow tonight...

Any more doubts in your head about my labeling, Amrish???LOL

@Fariyal : @red : As i mentioned on the other thread , am not deviating from Gandhian principles :

Maine kuch bola nahi, maine kuch likha nahi, maine kuch padha nahi..

Waise on a different note, let's give Nidhi a break...
Based on all these funny miracle posts, do you not agree Nidhi is strong contender for another title??? ...

Which other title?.. gosh I am now feeling overwhelmed... should I go ahead and prepare a thank you speech? LOL

shamrish

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

My list of miracles :-

a) Seeing Siddhi's halat, the judge resigns from his post and decides to become Kunal's lawyer...LOL

b) The Govt. announces a new holiday...LOL

c) Shiv Sena.. protesting against. westernization of our culture... and hence mumbai bandh... LOL..

d) Autorikshaw/bus ki hadtal.. isliye Chopra family cannot get to court.. and judge automatically gives another date...ROFL

Waise I'll add to Nancy's list...

Shiv sena rounds up Valentine's day revelers & puts Sinal in jail
Bhajji gets rude with a firangi player, firangi retaliates & Mumbaikars riot
Its the day Kasab is being brought to court, so our high profile rape case is shifted to another day
Vidya Balan is performing Ohlala for a select audience, Thakral, skips court to ogle instead
Judge is in hospital for an emergency face lift before his next shot
ROFLROFLROFL...both of u have made this serious topic hilarious ...

koi bhi miracle ho sakta hai bhai...yeh India hai meri jaanLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996shamrishsandy118_RiDdHi

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

I think they will show her removing her blood bottle or gulucose bottle wala pipe from her arm...and gain the strength to go to the court..(filmi naa...mostly heroes do itLOL)...u r also right that they have already publicized Siddhi fighting the case for her pati so much that it has to be Siddhi in the end fighting the case to save Kunal...

@ red - i also have the same feeling siddhi toh pakka jayegi and well said most heroes do it but hamari jhansi ki rani jee bhi kuch kam nahi guess aisa hee and i have one prediction ke on mon.kunu  n thakral wid witcha n all in court and here in hospital siddhi madam guess wid seema is there n somethin happens woh seema ko pata legi ki woh usse court le jaaye n in last scene siddhi madam ya just her voice '' ruk jaiye mylord " will cum frame  freeze n tue. hope jhansi ki rani jee will fight the case
hope my prediction goes wrong or rite
[/QUOTE]
@simi & Sandy :
Who knows siddhi will find out an hr before the case hearing start that Kunal has nothing to defend against and he will lose the case and he is also ready to go to jail [ Gaurav blurts that out to Siddhi.. He always says right things at the wrong time.. Poor guy]...
She cries, BG mantra, wipes her tears, jhansi ki rani...tries to get up, cannot, pataos seema , nurse , doctor...doctor gives her an injection to last for few hrs, nurse puts her on wheelchair with the glucose bottle attached to it, Seema brings her to court and then Sandy's prediction comes in as the precap...

[/QUOTE]
LOLLOL @ Riddhi...from the history of Seriall land...the episode will end on "Ruk Jayie jusge saab"...and Siddhi will fight the case

and @ Amrish...Siddhi will ask for the pain killer injection from nurse sister like John Abraham asks for in the movie "Force"...

Edited by Simi. - 08 April 2012 at 7:12pm

shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

ROFL 

Imagine the convo :
Mar32nd..
2014 me 32 din the...

ROFL Daylight saving/spending, 30-31 days in a month kaam tha.. that you add another layer of complexity????LOL

Saab paapi pet ka sawaal hai...Wink
shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Waise on a different note, let's give Nidhi a break...
Based on all these funny miracle posts, do you not agree Nidhi is strong contender for another title??? ...

[/QUOTE] Which other title?.. gosh I am now feeling overwhelmed... should I go ahead and prepare a thank you speech? LOL[/QUOTE]
Nidhi, Are yaar, Hint of the title is in my comments Wink...
We are feeling overwhelmed too...kitne titles de de...
Ur thanku speech should justify the title you win too...Aaise phukat me thodi denge...
Wink

Go to top