Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Possible Miracle Siddhi could be referring to??? - Page 5

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Simi.

😲 This was supposed to a serious discussion...😛 Gosh.. Amrish bataya nahin.. what is this...😆😆😆😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shamrish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

hi norzar,
Always love ur takes...

my response in Black...

Option1 [ Strong possibility] :

My feeling is somehow Siddhi is going to reach the court... How CVs show it remains to be seen.
There is still day left and anything can happen.. Plus we have got hints that only miracle can save Kunal.. 
Yes siddhi will get to court and fight kunal's case and win it. thats what i think too is most likely to happen. even witcha said siddhi cant come to court and they wont get another lawyer so she will win case. witcha is under estimating siddhi again
Very true...Everytime Witcha underestimates, Siddhi comes out winners.. Too many talks about patidharam.. They cannot end this case so dheela dhala...without Siddhi...

Siddhi could magically be shown to have her health improved to a point she makes it in wheelchair to court but at the end of it is admitted back to hospital.. 2nd round of Kunal worried and this time no holding back on confession... What say guys??
I too feel if siddhi ends up coming to court, by the end of the hearing, she will faint and be rushed to hospital.but i think they still is time for confession, cvs wont show that yet.
She may even be in wheelchair with glucose bottle in tow.. She wins for Kunal, health worsens, rushed back to hospital,, kunal worried again... hopefully confession..or as u said, may be more dramatic scenario...

Option3 [ Remote Possible ] :

Since a defence lawyer is needed , given Siddhi's medical condition and Kunal's contempt of court,  Judge appoints a lawyer to continue the case with Kunal helping in the background...
But if this was to happen , per my knowledge , judge would be forced to give a new date as the new lawyer cannot be expected to fight rightaway without knowing about the case... This would buy time for Sinal and in the meantime Siddhi does get fit and we are back to continuing like Option1 minus any medical drama/twist end of the case.. 
nope i think since judge stressed last time this is kunal's final chance, but the  with ipl on i wont be shocked if they plan to drag this court case for another 2-3 weeks. though i wont hate that.
Very possible.. Infact this along with Option1 minus the Siddhi health drama is more possibility..

Option4 [ Possible but would be totally unSinal] :

Either Nikhil or Inspector or Kapil or Vikram or Batliwala manage to get another lawyer.. But again judge has to give a new date to allow time for the new lawyer.. But this may look unlikely compared to situation in Option3 where judge is himself appointing someone , so has to give time...
yeah new lawyer can be brought in but then after all promotion of siddhi fighting the case i doubt, 
they can show another lawyer coming in, unless he is siddhi's old friend and they can use his character for later tracks.
I know you very much want this Siddhi's old friend track to jallofy Kunal.. Would be very good track.. much better than this case crap...

norzar
[/QUOTE]
shamrish thumbnail
Few more funny miracles :

1] Thakral is so frustrated with his 2 nikamme kids.. He decides to remarry and produce smart kids to challenge Kunal and also continue his legacy...So he had put ad and gets a call from few women , one of which he is supposed to have date with on Mar13, day of hearing. So he requests the judge to postpone
😆😆😆😆

2] MNS gets agitated at the pace of court case and decides to take matters in their own hands..
Per them, they cannot allow such false cases and decides to help Kunal... They attack Thakrals on their way to court... No Thakrals... judge dismisses the case...😉

3] Raveena of all had put wrong CD back in Sinal's bedroom which got broken the other day.
When Vira decide to watch a movie together, they pick the first available CD to watch and find out that is the hotel CD to prove Kunal innocent.. They rush to court with it..

4] The leader of Kidnappers gang watches all the happenings on TV...Also sees Siddhi's condition in the hospital.. Gets to know the truth... Kaan me Ghanti bajti hai...Has a change of heart...Rushes to the court..admits to everything...
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shamrish

Few more funny miracles :

1] Thakral is so frustrated with his 2 nikamme kids.. He decides to remarry and produce smart kids to challenge Kunal and also continue his legacy...So he had put ad and gets a call from few women , one of which he is supposed to have date with on Mar13, day of hearing. So he requests the judge to postpone
😆😆😆😆

2] MNS gets agitated at the pace of court case and decides to take matters in their own hands..
Per them, they cannot allow such false cases and decides to help Kunal... They attack Thakrals on their way to court... No Thakrals... judge dismisses the case...😉

3] Raveena of all had put wrong CD back in Sinal's bedroom which got broken the other day.
When Vira decide to watch a movie together, they pick the first available CD to watch and find out that is the hotel CD to prove Kunal innocent.. They rush to court with it..

4] The leader of Kidnappers gang watches all the happenings on TV...Also sees Siddhi's condition in the hospital.. Gets to know the truth... Kaan me Ghanti bajti hai...Has a change of heart...Rushes to the court..admits to everything...

🤣🤣...that totally cracked me up...
shamrish thumbnail
aur ek yaad aaya :

Thakral Sr aur Kunal ke beech main mandovli... Thakral Sr is on verge of going mad due to his daughter's pagalpan... He thinks atleast i should save my son who is slightly better aur budape me sahara ho sakta hai... So out of court settlement that Ritcha is responsible for all this and she goes to jail - life imprisonment.. Rohit is absolved of all charges...and sent to Canada permanently..
Mr and Mrs Akdoo back on track...

shamrish thumbnail
Biggest miracle would be CV's remembering this is Kunal's Parichay...😆😆😆😆
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Biggest miracle would be CV's remembering this is Kunal's Parichay...😆

Well said...
sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Biggest miracle would be CV's remembering this is Kunal's Parichay...😆

yeh kunal ka parichay hain
but kunal ka parichay chal hee raha hain pehle
 biwi se
phir nalayak dost se
besharam behen se
pagal maa se
aur ab pyaar se
so it will be long tist khatam nahi hogee
baadme bachon se i guess usme se ekhada spoilt niklega so nalayak beta ya beti sinal ke pakka honge
then budhape se
till serial ends kunal ka alag alag cheezon se parichay hota hee rahega