Possible Miracle Siddhi could be referring to??? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nancy1996

🀣🀣 Socho agar aisa ho tha...

waise nancy ji aap rehte kaha ho 😊 and impossible agar aisa kuch ho toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Siddhi will prove kunal innocent last moment.Thakral dnt hav any strong points 2 win now xcept he may think no defendant lawyer wil b there but sid wil cum in weak cndition and may b hav 2 admittd 2 hsptl again.whatever happens i hope cv's dnt show her faint at last moment due to preg crap. Her health improving nxt day can b a miracle but preg can't b taken as a miracle either, unles they show she knew it 4m b4.
Guys... wat if Vineet come and tell Richa's truth?😍  
It is a wonderful post Amrish. Keep writing more and more now that you are back...that too with a bang...I like your style, how you analyze and conclude all situations...I guess thats the very thing about technical people...πŸ˜†...Or maybe I should show some more respect and say...IT peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hi

hi amrish

my response in green

Originally posted by shamrish

Possible Miracle Siddhi could be referring to???

In the last epi, Siddhi says only miracle can now save Kunal in the case , especially with the CD broken.. [ Thank god atlast something logical was shown ].

What possible miracles could happen which would save Kunal??

Guys, Have your say...

My few options:

Option1 [ Strong possibility] :

My feeling is somehow Siddhi is going to reach the court... How CVs show it remains to be seen.
There is still day left and anything can happen.. Plus we have got hints that only miracle can save Kunal.. 
Yes siddhi will get to court and fight kunal's case and win it. thats what i think too is most likely to happen. even witcha said siddhi cant come to court and they wont get another lawyer so she will win case. witcha is under estimating siddhi again

Lot of promos /scenes have been shown so far that Siddhi is going to prove Kunal, her husband innocent.. including EK herself mentioning in her article about this case is about how a married woman saving her husband etc...
Kunal and his family [ obviously viewers] has seen to what extent Siddhi went to save Kunal... Court and rest have to see it and CV's have to take this to a logical conclusion... Otherwise all those promos/articles/scenes and Siddhi's bashan's would look farce... Unless they just showed us to get Kunal's realization which would not make sense...

Siddhi could magically be shown to have her health improved to a point she makes it in wheelchair to court but at the end of it is admitted back to hospital.. 2nd round of Kunal worried and this time no holding back on confession... What say guys??
I too feel if siddhi ends up coming to court, by the end of the hearing, she will faint and be rushed to hospital.but i think they still is time for confession, cvs wont show that yet. 

Typical filmy style but as EK pointed out in one of her recent articles, she sometimes borrows ideas from movies.. May be that time has come now???

Option2 [ Most illogical but anything possible in EK world] :

Inspite of contempt of court , with inspector's and Siddhi's written gawahi and Rohit's arrest, judge magically allows Kunal to fight the case..Rest is history...
maybe but then i feel thakral will be shown objecting to it and maybe after alot of arguments judge favours thakral and says kunal cant fight the case. thakral will be happy but siddhi will walkin last moment

Option3 [ Remote Possible ] :

Since a defence lawyer is needed , given Siddhi's medical condition and Kunal's contempt of court,  Judge appoints a lawyer to continue the case with Kunal helping in the background...
But if this was to happen , per my knowledge , judge would be forced to give a new date as the new lawyer cannot be expected to fight rightaway without knowing about the case... This would buy time for Sinal and in the meantime Siddhi does get fit and we are back to continuing like Option1 minus any medical drama/twist end of the case.. 
nope i think since judge stressed last time this is kunal's final chance, but the  with ipl on i wont be shocked if they plan to drag this court case for another 2-3 weeks. though i wont hate that.

Option4 [ Possible but would be totally unSinal] :

Either Nikhil or Inspector or Kapil or Vikram or Batliwala manage to get another lawyer.. But again judge has to give a new date to allow time for the new lawyer.. But this may look unlikely compared to situation in Option3 where judge is himself appointing someone , so has to give time...
yeah new lawyer can be brought in but then after all promotion of siddhi fighting the case i doubt, 
they can show another lawyer coming in, unless he is siddhi's old friend and they can use his character for later tracks. 

Would love to take your takeon's on this...

Anycase we will be enjoying magical , miraculous ride next week...

norzar
Originally posted by shamrish

c and d are practically possible..  🀣
a is 🀣🀣

Keep coming Nidhi... U are in flow tonight...

Any more doubts in your head about my labeling, Amrish???πŸ˜†

Waise I'll add to Nancy's list...

Shiv sena rounds up Valentine's day revelers & puts Sinal in jail
Bhajji gets rude with a firangi player, firangi retaliates & Mumbaikars riot
Its the day Kasab is being brought to court, so our high profile rape case is shifted to another day
Vidya Balan is performing Ohlala for a select audience, Thakral, skips court to ogle instead
Judge is in hospital for an emergency face lift before his next shot
hamdard ka tonic sinkara...the ans to siddhis problems...   anyone remember this add from dd?
Originally posted by nancy1996

hamdard ka tonic sinkara...the ans to siddhis problems...   anyone remember this add from dd?

yeh bechara kaam ke boj ka maara🀣 & will she break the window after drinking the tonic?🀣
Originally posted by Fariyal

yeh bechara kaam ke boj ka maara🀣 & will she break the window after drinking the tonic?🀣
🀣 ya v.thin javed jaffrey was there in that ad.So funny.
for higher trps she may just do that... imagine the scene