India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF: ~~*Arhi in high school *~~

ArhiVirman4eva Newbie
ArhiVirman4eva
ArhiVirman4eva

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... Hi guys,,, this is my first ever ff based on Arhi in high school here I m just describing the plot and 1st chapter hope you like it... Waiting for your comments and advises

-----------------
Plot:
Khushi: a 13 year old girl who loves dreaming and is waiting for her Dream prince. She Is beautiful ,shy in front of arnav (the one who she secretly likes) and is vey mastikhor. :)

Arnav: hot! Is 14 year old guy.. Is the toughest guy in school .. 1 girl likes him called lavanya (friend of khushi but he doesn't know it) loves rugby and making people smile ;)

Lavanya: loves arnav but he doesn't know and he doesn't have any feeling for her,

Karan: arnavs best friend secretly admires khushi,

Shyam: "snake" haha is the second tough guy in school hates arnav and khushi and wants to make their life hell because khushi won't let him marry the person he love which is khushis aunty aka "BUAJI"

Story starts from here :

Basically arnav and khushi are in class 8 and they are friends , someone spreads a rumour that khushi loves arnav .. She denies it but no one listens... Arnav slowly goes away from her ... She goes to Dubai for six months and when she comes back...

Looking forward to you replies...
Loveee!!!

ArhiVirman4eva

P.s I m in high school and it's a bit like my love story

P.P.S if you want pmz kindly send buddy request thanks

Love you

Muaaah
Xx

------------...------------
Khushi came back!
She went because of her dad, he was ill.
When she came, and arnav saw her ... He realised how much he missed her.
She changed herself completely from dark long hair to highlights and fringe sticking out.
From plain eyes to black mascara and kajal.. From normal salwar suit to jeans and tshirt ... Long boots sunglasses accessories... She looked gorgeous!! That's all he could think about!
He walked up to her when she was having her lunch with her friends "hi, umm khushi wats up dude tu kahanthi yar.. Tujhay Maine kitna miss kits tu soch b nahi sakti kyun gyi tu??" he asked her as If he controls her but he sounded damn concerned
She Ignored him and walked away leaving a shocked arnav behind her..

How could she ignore me .. She bloody loves me even If she deny it!! I don't give a damn about her if she ignores me but why did she ignore me she never ignored me before... Arnavs mind was going crazy with all these questions.. He said to himself no need to think about her she doesn't deserve to be in your thoughts ...

At he other hand khushi was walking in the corridor with her friend lavanaya ..
She was talking about her experience when suddenly bumped in to a hard thing. As hard as stone or perhaps even harder!
She looked up and her eyes met with his.. As ugly as a duckling.. As sly as a snake he was there!! The snakewa!! The one who is madly in love with BUAJI and he even touched her lips with his and khushi's all generations wont imagine what happened after that !!!

BUAJI kissed that snake and started sucking his lips like a kid sucking lollipop or a girl sucking... Never mind let's not mention it !! ;) but the thing khushi got angry about was shyam tried touching BUAJI z front bit and BUAJI offered Shyam to touch khushi and gladly arnav came...
And as we all know that arnav hates shyam and Shyam hates arnav...fight!

"khushi!!" ..." be careful"
Before she could get back into her senses she landed into a girls dreamland .. Arnavs arms.. Shyam pushed her away when she was in flashback but arnav helped her!!

Look at me! are you ok? Wht if you fell !!" arnav was talking to khushi and asking her questions but she was crying!! Remembering how that snake tried touching her and his ugly face and evil plans.

Arnav" damn it! Why the f are you crying!!!!!!!".
Khushi" why do u care"
She walked away leaving arnav "Hakka bakka" (karan kundrA ishtyle)

Why do I care?? Why?? Why do her tears affect me! Why I leave my xbox just to go n see a tiny glimpse of her why.. Aey dil tu hi bata dey!!!!!!

Next day arnav woke up in an umeed that he'll find answer to his question.. He decided he will ask khushi in maths lesson because they sit next to each other In that lesson..

He walked in school but saw Khushi giving a hug to a boy called...

Thanks for reading
ArhiVirman4eva

Edited by ArhiVirman4eva - 07 April 2012 at 4:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011sonson126iloovearnavshanu.amijshreya16Chezzie13faith_hopeChinnu.Munnuluv_arshi--drama_queen--Shafoo

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
nice ff
continue soon nd pmme da nxt part :)
nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I hope you continue this I really would love to read more!!!!!! PLEASE add me to your PM list!!!!!
RNArnav93 Senior Member
RNArnav93
RNArnav93

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Lol nice ;)
--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
hey wheres part 2 LOL ?????
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo