India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 43)

-FarwiiDobaara- IF-Dazzler
-FarwiiDobaara-
-FarwiiDobaara-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ohhh Gosh!!! Shyam!!! Sometimes I love the way you think!! you alwayz end up bringin Arhi even closer than they and making their bong even stronger!! Thank you for using you stupidity for our good!! Appreciate that :P

Loveelyy update <33 Honestly loved it!! Will wait for the sequel..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gargee

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
AWESOME!
SEQUEl??
THATS cool xD

Gargee

tennismaniac19 Goldie
tennismaniac19
tennismaniac19

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
A sequel? Really? You love us that much??? Aw!!! Thank you Gargee!!!!!!!!! Hug

The updates were awesome!!! Just love how totally in sync they are with each other! Uff!! Wish I had gotten to see the look on Shyam's face!!! Evil Smile

Loved the ending! It was really soothing!!! Big smile

Gargee

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
amazing!!!! on to the next one!!!! yeah girl you're amzing!!

Gargee

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! WHERE IS IT!!!!!! I need to read more!!!!!!! You are an AMAZING writer I am hooked on to all your stories!!!!! I can't wait to read the sequel!!!!

Gargee

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Amazing pls pm me with sequel link... Thanks

Gargee

SedonaScarlet Senior Member
SedonaScarlet
SedonaScarlet

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
YAY!YAY!YAY! Two parts?! :DDD 

Arnav you smartypants!Where was this much needed brain during Shyam's ploys? XD

Poor Shyam! Muahahaha :P

He told them she was pregnant?That minx! 

Amazing update!
Thanks for the PM! :)

Continue soon !!!!!!! :DD

Gargee

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Wooo !!!
Gargu Hug You just super rock with your own style of writing woman !! Ok that was a wierd line...But I hope that you got the crux of the line...YOU ROCK !!!
This has beeen a super duper one ...And exactly when Id seen whcih said completed, I was in for a shock you know !!I was actually angry at you in the beginning for even thinking of ending it so soon when everything was going so damn amazing...And you suprised me at the end !! We are getting a sequel *does a happy dance*
Im so damn happy with the ending you gave...had you not written a sequel even the it would have rocked as an individual SS. And I just loved the ending, them compromising for each other.not letting the other truly take blame for the mistake one of them...I loved Khushi's point there the fifty-fifty one..It was amazing...And man !!Shyam he needs to get a better life...like seriously he has so much and he is unable to make even one plan work properly...i srsly think Khushi gave him a hard blow on his head when she faked about her pregnancy to him !!
And I just loved the story you built on how they both convince their family except ofcourse their other two better halves their brother and sissy !!Im sure the first chap is likely to have a convo between them and ofcourse Payal-Aakash are gonna be their allies..But I just hope they both hear it out patietly and after Khushi and Arnav confess that they now do actually love each other I hope they believe that too
And Arav says Khushi's pregnant...how the hell are they gonna manage that ??You've got me already excited and ready to give longer comments if reqd for the sequel...love you Gargu Di
MwaaahHeart

Gargee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index