Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 32)

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Wow!
That was stunning. A tsunami of emotion.
I found myself reading it at the same pace Khushi divulged her truth--breathlessly!

And, I love the dramatic value of having this huge declaration and then almost immediately the focus shifts to Anjali and Shyam. The other couple will usurp this moment that really ought to belong to Arnav and Khushi--and of course, that leads to fantastic storytelling.

Well done on the mechanics and the emotions!
Maya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gargee

soapfreak13 Senior Member
soapfreak13
soapfreak13

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapter!!!! 

Gargee

sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm hun. loved the updates! but I want arnav to tell his wife why he married her, it's not fair to her otherwise. and well I agree with you, what's a story without cliff hangers. hehe.
lovely parts, continue soon
cheers
Sonia

Gargee

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Love the update. I had something like this in mind when I first imagined MU being cleared. I thought Arnav will know the truth first and try to punish Shyam but he will take revenge by telling Khushi the reason for her marriage. Then will come Arnav's repentance. Thanks for the pm. Smile

Gargee

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
WOAH! I really liked the update! Please continue soon!

Gargee

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Its 2.30 am, I got school tomorrow (well today lol), should be sleeping as I need to wake up in a few hours... But what do I do instead? Ofc read the updates on my phone lol!!

I loved it, as usual!!! The slight lightness at the beginning of the update only to end with a blast. Khushi's maha dialogue, hailaaa kudos for you for writing it, with such intensity yet so realistic.

The way you write is so exciting, you're one of the very few writers who do not need many dialogues, the way you describe & express their thoughts, behaviour is just explicit dear!!

Really need to go to bed, but loved the updates!! It was like a reading snack, reading a novel before bed... Am looking forward to the next updateS

Adiooos for now!!!

Gargee

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Loved Khushi lambasting Arnav.  As tirades go, it was one of her best. What followed was beautiful...Khushi is Khushi...forgiving and caring and ready to protect her man.  Arnav is also in character, readily to  NOT confess all and ruthlessly deciding that he can not let afford to lose her by taking the chance to reveal all.

Love these two.

Gargee - The cliff hanger was the best...I think that when he said 'They know', Shyam must have revealed the Pregnancy.  If that is the case, you have potential for a farce like chapter ...this is your best forte.  Looking forward to how it turns out.

Edited by Anamika100 - 15 April 2012 at 6:52pm

Gargee

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely!! Loved the way khushi said it all.. So typically her!!! N finally Arnav heard it with sense n his all so popular" dimag "

Can't wait for the explosion in the next update!!

Gargee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index