India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 29)

-Saibo- Senior Member
-Saibo-
-Saibo-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
That was f**king brilliant!!!! Please pm me with an update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gargee

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Loved the update!! And ahahaha Arnav and Shayam's reaction to Khushi's fake pregnancy... HILARIOUS!! Finally Arnav is using his brain to connect the dots! and he was concerned... awww!

Please please continue soon!!
Love the SS!!

Gargee

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
You know what??you are awesome!!!!
What a fabulous fiction!!!
I read all the parts in one go and needless to say i loved every bit!!!
You are too good!!!

Chap 1:i loved how khushi's thoughts are projected...a strong,independent woman with self-respect the biggest thing in her life...her whole personality was defined in the chapter...and you did an amazing job...she didnt hate him..she was frustrated with his mood swings and attitude but she made it clear she could never hate him...someone show this to star plus...this is called "nayi soch"...the poem was also very nice...suits the situation perfectly!!!This is the Khushi that i want to see..,,i love the present immature bubbly girl but a little change aint gonna any harm!!!love how she is thinking about her family and the reality...great chapter!!

Chap 2:another great chapter...love how khushi moved all her stuff from th e room...arnav needed the shock!!this will give him an idea of how it would be without her 6 months later!!...the way she calmly answered to his dhamki literally had a "bring it on" tag to it...im seriously waitng for the day when he will be dumbfounded like this!!Awww...she got a scooter and named it...so the actual khushi is just hiding...she has not gone anywhere!!she is as free as a bird and as strong as lioness...glad she didnt back down!!way to go girl!!

Chap 3:Short update but still loved it...finally she is learning english!!whoopie!!and personality development...great move...:D
Loved seeing arnav all frustrated...i love him and all but he needed it...he started the whole thing and so now he has to face the consequences no matter how frustrating they may be...a frustrated and dumb-founded arnav is way more fun!!

Chap 4:so typical ASR...first shout, then order, then get frustrated when the person is obeying the order, try to piss them off so that at a point of time they will refuse to obey him so he can shout again and if the last step does not happen, then shout at the person and try to know why is it that the person is silently obeying him(the person=khushi)...he seriously needs to relax and get his mind straight as to what exactly is it that he wants because that chain is only tolerable by khushi!!!
Oohh...
He is finally noticing her now is he??not that he didnt notice her every day..,he just didnt get to. See her so that he could notice her!!Im grinning like a maniac when i read about him missing her chatter and anklets and all the small crazy things of her like her jhumkas missing,her change in sarees,her bangles absence,her payals...all the more evidence of how closely he observed her!!and you have written it all so sequentially that nothing seems out of place or order so great job...:)...another thing that i loved was how she answered him curtly and not reacting to any of his questions...she was just giving him what he wanted!!

Chap 5:ASR back to his tricks...sigh..,he is just soo desperate to have a fight with her or make her answer back!!!but yet again he was in for a surprise!!absolutely loved how khushi told him she would meet him at the office and smoothly declined the invitation of him picking her up!!her Laliji would take her to the office!!
Ughh...shyam in this chappie!!pregnancy??that was a big shocker!!!i didnt expect her to say that!!!but then after that i was like in you face shyam!!!he must have gotten the shock of his life!!

Chap 6:loved how arnav got all worried about khushi and kept on calling her and then how he shouted at her on the phone...that was harsh but that atleast made khushi's deal faster!!the way she handled the shyam situation was superb!! Hahaha...wish i could see arnav's reaction actually when he heard about her pregnancy!!it would have been worth a million dollar expression!!
Finally some part of the truth...glad that atleast here he is using his neurons,,,i thought they had all died and so he had failed to process things concerned with khushi-shyam!!hope he tries to find out what actually happened!!!
Awesome chapters!!!and now,,.the main thing...update and that too fast!!!!im waiting to read more!!!

Gargee

Wah_taj Goldie
Wah_taj
Wah_taj

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
wow..very nice n do pm me next tym u update!!:)

Gargee

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Could we hope for an update today? :P

Gargee

Gargee Senior Member
Gargee
Gargee

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Could we hope for an update today? :P

LOLOh Gina Honey- you sure can!!!Wink 

Seriously though- I am going to update soonSmile
curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Really? Because I am super excited!

Gargee

beccky Senior Member
beccky
beccky

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hey Gargee.. loved these 2 parts as well...

thanks for the PM 

what an awsm excuse... lololol... khushi preggers..!!! 

nice one...!!!

neway w8ing for the other 2 parts desperately... update sooonn...

aND BTW  neva herad this song so just listend on youtube... and loved it... :)

beccky 

Edited by beccky - 15 April 2012 at 5:59am

Gargee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index