India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 24)

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Your writing is fabulous. I was already hooked on"second chances", but this one has me panting, checking for updates everyday. hope the next two chapters come quickly.

I just love the way you portray Arnav... Someone should have warned him, beware what you wish for, u may jut get it. In this case it was the suffocating silence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gargee

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
oh gargee it was the best story ever
khushi is playing her game well enough
i loved her progression and guts very much
and asr learn to read between lines
continue soon,waiting eagerly

Gargee

deviarshi Goldie
deviarshi
deviarshi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
The 2 parts was very interesting. I really love this independent Khushi tat was really a great thought from you. I was really happy when she told that creep she is pregnant & the way she told Arnav & calling him jeejaji in front of Arnav tat was amazing. 

I hope Arnav use his brain & find out the truth b4 something wrong happens bcoz I think this new business of Khushi is going to create ????????? (mayb I m right / wrong)

Thank 4 the lovely updates.

Gargee

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Gargee...loved this independent khushi!!!! wish the CV's had shown us this kind of khushi...

Gargee

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Gargee.. Nice update.

I loved the hide and seek game played by Arnav and Kushi.. The lunch meeting! I really appreciate your thought of having Kushi accept it in a single attempt. It made him silentClap

Ha haha! Mr.Kohli!LOL

That twist was totally unexpected. Even in anger you should have ur smartness working.. Kushi has it unlike Arnav! It flew very naturally for her to say she was pregnant!

And what? Arnav actually suspected Kushi of carrying that cheap's baby? Did he really had that thought? This is the maximum he could insult Kushi.. He deserves a very good punishment. I'm damn angry on him! ** Idiot, pure idiot **AngryAngryAngryAngry

BTW, I love the bewildered HPLOL

Thanks for the PM.. Update soon!

Gargee

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Oh I love that you managed to convey a whole handbasket of emotions and so perfectly!

wish they would act this story out...in the serial.. at least as a spoof.

it is so easy to imagine this with the actors, you've kept them all perfectly in character..

wonderful writing , as always.

Brilliant update.. thank you!Clap

Gargee

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Yay!! You updated!! :D :D

Loved it! I love your optimism! I mean, Arnav thinks and Khushi speaks?? That never happens in the show.. And that is why I love this! Not only this, all your works show these two things! :) So, keep writing.. You know you'll always get comments from me! :D 

Continue soon. Waiting.. :)

Gargee

Arshi208 Senior Member
Arshi208
Arshi208

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
HOLY COW This was awesome Clap !!! I mean seriously ! EPIC ! Finally Arnav knows the truth Dancing. And I must say Khushi was really clever to come up with this fake pregnancy idea LOL ! 
And Arnav's reaction , thinking if he had unknowingly consummated the marriage , I cracked up at that ROFL ! And pls pls pls pls pls U HAVE TO post the next one soon PLEASEEE !!!!!!!!!! And thanks a lot for the pm hun ! :D

Gargee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index