India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 20)

hararnav IF-Dazzler
hararnav
hararnav

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
good one... the mighty asr is stumped:-))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gargee

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

He followed her- his mind desperately grappling after the astonishing facts that he had been faced with today- half of him trying to remember if he had indeed unknowingly consummated his marriage with Khushi for her to be Pregnant. He looked up at her, and gulped.

"Kh-khushi- you… you are-"

LOVED THESE LINES!!!!

Gargee

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Wow Khushi's Very Smart. She Showed That Shyam She Doesnt Love Him. Glad Arnav Knows The Truth Now.

Gargee

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I love our feisty Khushi... Go, girl, go... Clap

Gargee

TwilightHorizon IF-Dazzler
TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
nice

Gargee

queenie11 Senior Member
queenie11
queenie11

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Brilliant! I ADORED reading it - 10 chapters and an epilogue!? That sounds amazing

Loved Arnav' realization that Khushi may in fact be innocent. Wonderful writing - you have a gift for storytelling!

Gargee

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Absolutely wonderful!!!!

This SS is so realistic that it almost gives the reader goosebumps. I can really visualize each scene that you are writing, it is something that
could and actually should happen in the show as well. Oh how I wish you and some other writers of the forum could have been the CVs & writers of IPKKND.

Although the story that is going on is quite sad, I still find it encouraging. It has a happy spirit, which I think you expressed very well in the 5th chapter when Khushi was thinking everything she has to live for and whom.

Coming to the 6th chapter, woahhh that was one twist!!! You never fail to surprise us.That small fake pregnancy statement was just perfect- the actions & reactions of Arnav and Shyam and the ending result.

Cant wait for the next updates Tongue By the way, I really liked that you put two updates in one go and made them long as well- it is more exciting this way as we have more to read and take in. So keep doing that LOL

Thank you for the lovely updates and remember that Gina jee is waiting eagerly for the next parts, so dont take too long Wink

Gargee

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
YAY! This should totally happen in the show! Loved it, and thanks for the pm!

Gargee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index