Karanvir Bohra is not "insecure" with HC's entry

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Karanvir Bohra and Harshad Chopda

"Even if Mr Bachchan makes an entry in Saubhagyavati Bhava, I won't get bothered." These are the words of confident and super cool Karanvir Bohra aka Viraaj of Life OK's super popular show, Saubhagyavati Bhava. And why is he making this statement? Well, we are here to unravel.

Now, Harshad Chopda is all set to make an entry in Saubhagyavati. Harshad is immensely popular and has a huge fan base. So we decided to ask Karanvir if he has any issue or will get insecure with Harshad's entry in the show and boom came the above mentioned statement.

He further went on to state, "I have always portrayed all my roles with equal degree of dedication and passion. People remember my work, be it Dhruv from Shararat, or now, Viraaj. Viraaj has negative traits to its character, yet it is being loved by the masses, which is quite rare and doesn't happen with everyone."

So what about Harshad's entry and the insecurity part? "Well, first of all I don't know if Harshad is doing Saubhagyavati or not. But if at all he enters the show, it won't make much difference to me. As an actor, what I bring to the show or my character is more important. As I said, even if Amitabh Bachchanji enters my serial, it won't bother me. I am not bothered about popularity," he ended and also suggested that we should ask the same question to Harshad as well.

Well, we did make repeated attempts to contact Harshad but he remained unavailable till the time of filing this article. We shall try to get in touch again.

Hmm…all we know is that with both Karanvir and Harshad in Saubhagyavati , the show will definitely manage to hike up its ratings.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/karanvir-bohra-not-insecure-harshads-entry-saubhagyavati

**Okay before anyone comes and attacks me, I am not bashing HC.**

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 hmmm interesting
Harshad is looking so 😍
thanks for sharing
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good for him.  Of course he wouldn't be insecure.  Why would he be insecure. He gave an apt answer to the dumbass question.  Why should he be insecure?  He is an actor. He knows what he signed up for, and he knows that the channel and the PH are going to deliver whatever they've always meant to deliver and what they've promised. 

Thanks for the article.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago

Edited by harshu.sundas - 12 years ago
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Lik this is what I am saying from the beginning that all the actors know that what they are getting into it?

There is no need to fight when all the actors know what they are getting into it.

When I read this article one thing I am keep thinking that HC entry  news is out for last two months and he said he did not even know that HC is entering the show. I just could not believe that he could have said that.

I know most of the time it is reporter who likes to ignite the fire so I believe that story here too.

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS R DEY? WAT IS WRONG IF DER IS 2 LEADS

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: april10

@ Lik this is what I am saying from the beginning that all the actors know that what they are getting into it?

There is no need to fight when all the actors know what they are getting into it.

When I read this article one thing I am keep thinking that HC entry  news is out for last two months and he said he did not even know that HC is entering the show. I just could not believe that he could have said that.

I know most of the time it is reporter who likes to ignite the fire so I believe that story here too.

April, if you've read all those articles from the last two months they all were repeating and off that initial leak.  TB reported off a leak.  There never was any official confirmation.  Indian journalism is a joke. IF itself is an example. They want to be considered a media outlet, but then want to ban links to some other media outlets because they are "rival sites."  I am not talking about the other sites that provide just videos of episodes. I'm talking about trying to block sites that give CONTENT. 

Anyway, my point... if you notice all those articles... they were all COPY and PASTE. What they're supposed to do is report it accordingly...According to... it's been reported... attempts/contact for further confirmation were unsuccessful...etc  In actuality there were only two real pieces of information. The initial TB leak... and the SBS aunty who also added that Iqbal Khan had also been considered. Other than that there was nothing new, just copy and paste.

No one official ever confirmed anything.  So either he really didn't know for sure till/whether everything was finalized, (we know the interview was before the SBB, because when an interview is conducted and when it's filed are different) or he wasn't in the position to confirm it.

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

I don't know what the media is going by constantly asking these type of questions but still am impressed by both actors answers. These two are pole's a part when it come's to the acting skills and great in there own right.

As a fan am looking forward to seeing two of tellywood finest on the same screen. Bollywood actors do multi starers all the time and I hope other PH take note from UTV and doing more instead these over done sisters shows where they can't act.

I love that both aren't insecure and HC is humble in his comments about KB.  This is a platform where both actors can grow cause there always room for improvement no on is perfect.

I think as fans we should enjoy the work and pray the writing team continue to come up with great tracks that give all cast involve in the show equal scope. Let's face it no matter how great the actors are if the storyline is weak it shows and we as an audience lose interest.

So I think the question should be can writers do justice to the story without losing the content of the story then worry about useless stuff.

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ TM: good job...and good slap to those who are bashing & making fun of constructive comment on his growth as an actor.

Ofc there is no point of insecurity when the story is already shared with him when he signed the show. *his fans* may have right to get scared..but after my Jodhpur Royal has roared...i am not affraid nor insecure! Love to my KV! Superman! 😃
chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
And its great that both actors are interested in their work  .It will be good for show and also will create a good environment on Sets.