CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

WU-mission shirdi part 2 (7th april 2012)

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

This is my first time ever writing a written update for a show, so please bare with me, and if i misspelled some words, please forgive me, and it took me more than an hour to just write this, so please i hope you guys like it and appreciate it. Star

Story's starting at the area where there are bricks and pyramids of mudLOL
The story starts with...the cid comes at the area where there are bricks and stuff and the people who lived there tell the cid team that they heard gun shooting from that area, so now the cid team goes near to that area, have their guns out, and start looking for the men..

Finding a laash* or should i say laashes* LOL
then they find a laash*, actually they find three laashes, and start checking them..and they find out that the last one had gunpowder in his hand, so they think that the last guy shot the first two men, and now there is a guy roaming who has killed the last guy...

laashes identity LOL
the first guy they found who was shot is named mohit, the second guy is umesh (he the guy who had the "thing" the third guy was looking for) and the last guy (who killed four people from the group) is name is mani..and from mani's packet they find a match box and on the match box its written " shirdi's internation hotel", so the cid team goes to shirdi's international hotel

shirdi's international hotel
there they start asking hotel's malik* few questions...when the cid team tells them that they are here for some khoon mamla* they are shocked and say that i can never imagine cid coming to our hotel for some killing issues..and then ACP shows that matchbox to the owner of the hotel and makes sure that the matchbox is from there hotel, and then the owner asks "yes, but where did you get it from" so ACP says that we found this from the laash's pocket who is also a killer, every one is shocked, so the manager asks, " toh aap log kisse dhoonde rahe hai, and then ACP says "hum log khooni ke khooni ko dhoonde raha hai" when all of them are really confused, freddy shows a picture of the last guy to the owner and asks if he stayed at their hotel, the owner nodded and tells that he stayed here as the name of ravi, ACP tells him to check one more time, because he real name is actually mani, but he said that no he wrote his name as ravi, and showed that he checked in the hotel on march 14 and left at march 17. then the owner says that he barely got out of his room and nobody came to meet him. now the cid team is wondering why he stayed at the hotel for 3 whole days when nobody came to meet him.

in the hotels hallway
purvi gets a call saying that they got all the list of passengers who rode that bus..they've got the list now, and ACP shows that list to the hotel owner and asks him if he knew anyone from that list, when the owner's going over the list he tells ACP that he has seen somebody like the picture that was on the list, but on the list it says his name is neel and in the hotel he wrote his name as ricky. they are again confused. so in short mani was staying like ravi and neel was staying in the hotel as ricky. then the owner told that this neel was weird because he stayed in room 302 but he also booked 301 and room 303 and nobody even stayed in those rooms. so ACP tells the owner to make sketches of two guys that visited the room of neels.

in the village
abhijeet, sachin, vivek, and nikhil came to this nearby village where they are finding for those killers, they asked the villagers but nobody knew about that. then at a spot they find blood. they follow the blood spots but then come to an end. they ask a guy nearby but he doesn't know anything, so they go back and try to find something.

in a house
in this house there is the driver, the tour guy, the other 3 members who are left from the trip and a family, there is also one guy who tell the tour guy to better tell him the password in 5 min or he'll get shot.

again back into the village
abhijeet comes to this village men and the men points to this house and tells him that i think there is some kind of problem there, tells him that there are shouting voices coming from that house. (its the same house which was described above)

in the house location..again
when the men is about to shot the tour guy, there is a knock on the door, the men calls the dad from that family and tells him to not let anyone come into his house.

in the hotel
the sketches are ready and they ask everyone in the hotel to see if they know anyone. a men working in the hotel tells that he has seen of of the guy and that he came here around 2 day ago. the men made a design that he saw it on the visiting card of one of the sketches. and obviously cid's episode can't finish without ACP's "my god". ACP said "my god" when he looked at the design. then he calls the company that sent all the members on a trip, when ACP find out that umesh had the bomb with him, everyone is shocked because since he is dead now, the killers have it, they have the BOMB!!

and back into the village house
(this is really funny) abhijeet comes in the house with wearing all village clothes and tell the dad that you have to buy vegetables from me, and then the men( who is about to shoot teh tour guy) tells abhijeet that i know you're senior inspector, when abhijeet sees the driver badly shot, he tries to call the doctor but the men starts hitting him. when they are fighting the men sends abhijjet in a room which is now locked, so he and the other 3 members get out the house, and run away from there in a car. our great daya is able to catch up with them. (really you guys should see that scene, its nearly impossible), but then they drive the car faster and they cannot catch up. abhijeet gets a call from ACP saying that neel has the password and to make sure that they catch him before he opens his mouth.

in the car
when one of the guy tells that he doesn't have the password the main person (who is shooting everyone) tells him to run away and when he does that he shoots him. he kills another men, so now in the car its only him and 1 more member. 

on the road
when daya, abhijeet, and vivek are driving, they find a men on the road who is bleeding, and they ask him whats his name, he tells his name is neel( who has the password), he points to his leg and the password is written on his leg, and neel tells sorry because he already gave the password to the killer. cid team follows the car of the killer. they are follwing him in the streets. 

on this small bridge, (the bridge looks very silent ,though)
when the men is standing on the bridge, he sees cid's car, when ACP asks for the bomb, he doesn't give it to him. the guy says that in few min he will bomb the whole city of shirdi, and he finds it happy when everyone will get killed, he says that this is our mission to destroy india, ACP is very angry with this, so the men tells that if you're not happy by what we're doing, go ahead and try to save this country. the cid team is looking at where the bomb is located, daya finds it and called everybody, they all try to stop the bomb from blowing, and when the men clicks on the remote to bomb, nothing happends, meaning that the cid team succeeds in trying to stop it. and obviously the killers last sentence is always"mujhe maaf kardigeye, ab mein aisa nahi karunga," so thats it guys, enjoy.

~Keenal 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhs

-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
and somebody, could you please make it a sticky post!
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
The responsibility for wu has been given to some people. This episode's wu was supposed to be done by Demonstar. Keenal, have you informed him?

Non regular members cannot come in and take away coolbie's privileges, you know...

Edited by visrom - 07 April 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414astonishdebasree04DemonStarBhavanabNandiniRaizadaagadhadada

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
here is a link to written update schedule

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishdebasree04

-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

The responsibility for wu has been given to some people. This episode's wu was supposed to be done by Demonstar. Keenal, have you informed him?

Non regular members cannot barge in and take away coolbie's privileges, you know...
well, i just PM him. and honestly, i'm new to CID forum, and i didn't know it worked that way. I'm really very sorry if I did something majorly wrong. I won't again write it without informing anyone. But yeah, i have PM demonstar and let's see what he says. I'm sorry Cry

Edited by Keenal - 07 April 2012 at 8:34pm
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

here is a link to written update schedule
Thanks, Next time i'll make sure i don't do this mistake again, and plus i'm new here, so very sorry about that!Unhappy
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
No probs Keenal...you are welcome to contribute wus. But just think- Demonstar may have put in so much of effort for this...it will be wasted. In future, pls inform in advance if you want to do the wu.

Edited by visrom - 07 April 2012 at 8:36pm
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

No probs Keenal...you are welcome to contribute wus. But just think- Demonstar may have put in so much of effort for this...it will be wasted. In future, pls inform in advance if you want to do the wu.
I promise i'll informed next time and i'll think thrice before even posting anything now, but before i started writing this WU, i made sure that nobody else wrote it too, and nobody did, so i just thought of doing it, but yea, i'll keep that in mind next time.

Go to top