Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's fan following. plzzz ans (Page 2)

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anirka

I wanted to add something more...

I don't think that the rankings and polls really show how much an actor is talented... I have seen many celebrities in top rankings who are nothing compared to MGR's sheer talent...  and their fan following as said is fake... with multiple ids and all... Ouch

fully agree with u ...i 'm busy with my studies can't be active as want to ...fake id is truth ...many ppl indulge in it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushaanirka

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

I(QUOTE=anirka]I wanted to add something more...

I don't think that the rankings and polls really show how much an actor is talented... I have seen many celebrities in top rankings who are nothing compared to MGR's sheer talent...  and their fan following as said is fake... with multiple ids and all... Ouch

So true anirka, how can one compete wit a doctored verdict or flawed voting ,etc... These polls r not true indicators of a talent, mishal has already proved his abilities  n wil continue given an opportunity. But to his fans n to his credentials some form of recognition does add some sheen n prop up his popularity, no harm in winning, but in today's scenario where the industry is all abt pullg the right strings n havg some influential's favour wit Large dose of luck helps, at least in gettg a break initially.  Til that time the struggle is onUnhappy

[/QUOTE]
hi bharti
well written actually i too belive this poll & trps speak of nothing much .MR wasn't well known actor before ltl but with his sheer talent he made a name for himself .i 'm sure he 'll back soon Smilehe is visible & talked abt even after long absense .i 'm glad he is known more for his work than other activities

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka-bharti-tahera57

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
there is one saying  in tamil and its said to me by my mom when iwas worried about MR rankings

YEENDRAPOZHUDHIR PERITHUVAKKUM THAN MAGANAI
SAANDRON ENA KETTATHAI
Matlab
A mother fells more happy than nursing stage if he hears her son as Wiseman
MR will be ranked 1st in our hearts
NOTE:- sORRy for any mistake

anirkamIsHeZ.x

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Word Baljit.

Mishal will be always the no. 1 for us because of his sheer talent and magnificent screen presence. When he is on screen..all others fade ways

anirkaStrawbella

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
^^^ I feel Ivy that nothing worth him has come his way yet... And its better for him to refrain from all unworthy characters that are going on at the moment on telly... He can make magic with whatever is offered to him... but the problem is that if the CVs mess up with his character... like we have been reading various articles on other good actors ruing abt their roles being shredded... to nothing... Confused

Strawbellaivy_11

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I think he always wanted to get into films. He must follow his dreams now. I just hope he trying seriously for films and hasnt given up.

anirkaStrawbella

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Word Baljit.

Mishal will be always the no. 1 for us because of his sheer talent and magnificent screen presence. When he is on screen..all others fade ways

Word Ivy ji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

I think he always wanted to get into films. He must follow his dreams now. I just hope he trying seriously for films and hasnt given up.

I also hope so... I so want to see him in films... And when I read the articles of any other telly actor being debuting or playing some role in movies... I wonder comparing his abilities with those...

Hopefully... He finally gets what he wants to achieve... .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

Go to top