Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

who should expose pari?

Poll Question: who do you think is the right person to expose pari?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [14.29%]
11 [78.57%]
1 [7.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

perry75

perry75

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i vote bubbly so that if she gets exposed it will be KAMAL KA DHAMAL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who should expose pari?" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I wish you had provided some other options as well.  Like Rimzhim - she is the only one who could expose the misunderstanding Pari created b/w Veepal.

Ultimately, I think it will be Adi, backed up by Bubbly.  Bharti doesn't believe Adi, but she would believe Bubbly.

Chimpti is gone - hopefully for good, and hope that Pari manages to get Jasmine to leave and join her hubby soon b4 any ax falls on her.  I think Adi might want to divorce her and marry Bubbly, who is better suited to be a bahu in this house.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
na vrish  chimti wud be back with her brother in tow

sab muft ke rahne aur  khane wale hai na  and mansion is big enough to accomodate an army

there has to be more drama but i also think aditya and babli wud expose pari or pari wud really goof up big time soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adititrocks

perry75

perry75

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hadn't thought about Rimzhim i agree with both of you
Smile

adititrocks

adititrocks

Groupbie

adititrocks

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i think aditya should expose pari.
both r best complement to each other in al case!!!!!!!!!!!

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.