Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Is udayveer really that smart???

shootingstar112 Newbie
shootingstar112
shootingstar112

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...
Im a new member of IF and this is my first post here...Well I am a big fan of udayveer..and have been watching the show for a while noww...But after watching this whole thing about jay blackmailing uday with the video...well I was thinking that this situation could be easily solved...I mean i think that its common sense if uday just tries to delete the video off of jay's phone..I mean uday knows that jay is gogo gaga over him so why doenst he simply just use his charm and when jay gets affected by that he can use this opportunity to simply get her phone and delete the messageLOL instead of letting her blackmail him..I mean he is the prince and this is a really smalll situation and could be easily handled...but I guess the creatives just wanna dragg the situation as much as they can like alwaysAngry...
Well amongst all this at least we got a dance sequence of ManveerBig smile ... I just hope that this jay and her blackmailing situation gets over soon...and manyata starts falling for udayyy...its high time that happens...Its just getting annoying with uday being tossed between manyta and uday.! Sleepy

p.s. Dont know if this topic was posted before...so sorry ifs its repeated...Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09zZaynmohinpurplesparklz78RapchikKruths97rmrySumaiya27janeniroopaSaHillover101rasiya.-JEHAN-dreamyjennice..NightDragon..lostmymusic.

Rapchik Groupbie
Rapchik
Rapchik

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
you know what you are right i have been thinking the same thing for a while. the cvs are trying to make a small problem into a big fiasco if you would ask me. he can really easily just charm her and delete the video but than maybe jay is a secret genius and kept millions of back up videos of the fight you may never know Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09zrmrySaHillover101dreamyjennice

shootingstar112 Newbie
shootingstar112
shootingstar112

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapchik

you know what you are right i have been thinking the same thing for a while. the cvs are trying to make a small problem into a big fiasco if you would ask me. he can really easily just charm her and delete the video but than maybe jay is a secret genius and kept millions of back up videos of the fight you may never know Cry

hahah welll I think a normal person would be smart enough to keep a backup...But knowing jay I dont think shes that smart honestlyy LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09zSaHillover101dreamyjennice...navina...

rmry Groupbie
rmry
rmry

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged

I wont underestimate J in that aspect. I feel that J would have kept backups... But anyway this CV's way of bringing Manveer together... The problem with M is she doesnt appreciate anything that is given in silver plate. She wants something which she can not have or when she loses it... So now UV is not available to her whenever she wants him... This will make her feelings more intense for UV than majnuLOLLOL. So consider this as blessing in disguiseWinkWink. J is a catalyst for Manveer and most of the time her plans backfire... So dont worry and enjoy M running after UV and the show...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09z...navina...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top