Afsar Bitiya

Scenes you loved the most in Afsar Bitiya.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Just write down the scene and carry on discussing it. I did not want to just limit this to Prishna scenes so that  this thread goes on and on for a long time, hopefully. Hope everyone will be entertained.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++199034pvi7k3vb2a.gif++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

( Photo Credits Dhruvie)

So I'll startBig smile

I think I loved the scene where Pintu was argued by his brother that he is in love with Krishna.

Also the bike ride scene was wonderful the way Krihsna held his shoulders. They were in tune with each other until Pintu found that she was wearing that headphone. Anyways I would like to describe the cute smile she had when she held on to Pintu's shoulder and I'm sure his heart would have melted with that one touch of hers. It showed as much on his face.

Edited by AngelDark - 08 April 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytv0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scenes you loved the most in Afsar Bitiya." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Wowww Angel Wonderful thread . Thanks for the PM . And lovedd ur both scenes . Even me2 loved those .

My Fav Kinash scene would be their first scnene which they did 2gther and then workout scene 2 was damnn good and last is the one which we got in Thurs epi where Both Bros argued . I really loveee that scene . Pintu was notat all able 2 give any excuse or hide is love from his elder bro .

I lovedd all confrontations b/w Pintu-TTS . I don't know why I lovee these wo together onscreen , May be becozz they both are awosoem actors and have immense screen presence . And so I lovedd their all confrontations . best one was 17th jan and the one where Pintu left the house .

I lovedd all prishna scenes . So Can't choose one . But the scenee U said the bike scene was very very good and felt so good 2 se krishna all smiling when she keeps her hand on Pintu's shoulder . They both were purely looking in  love . Embarrassed

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 07 April 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Angel Nice thread thanks for opening it
For me all Sontu scenes are favorite. But I loved the scene when upset sonu come to Pintu ask whether dadaji will beat him as well and Pintu as protective chachu tell him that he will not let anyone harm him. It was too cute and sweet scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Well I liked the workout scene where Pinto was working out and Pinto and Babloo had a brothers moment. Then all the Sonu scenes especially the Sonu and Chanchal scene in the restuarant that was funny. I also like the Chanchal and Krishna scenes Chanchal seems to understand Krishna's feelings more then she does. Also Krishna and her dad scenes where he teaches her and advises her like that Fan scene where he made her understand what she was confused with. There are soo many more but gonna have to think and then write it down because the List will be endless. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk

MeriAashiquithh

MeriAashiquithh

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I love all prishna scenes.of all scenes when pinto drops krishna at bdo training and asking her questions like reporter.i also like vidya and krishna scenes very much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Angel -

This thread is now commenced 80 episodes away. Nevertheless, appreciate your efforts that you started this repository post. A request. Can you please change the subject to "Scenes you loved the most in Afsar Bitiya" along the same lines as your Dialogues repository ?

And now I will be back with my best scenes. Definitely it shall be good repository for new comers.

AngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Angel -

This thread is now commenced 80 episodes away. Nevertheless, appreciate your efforts that you started this repository post. A request. Can you please change the subject to "Scenes you loved the most in Afsar Bitiya" along the same lines as your Dialogues repository ?

And now I will be back with my best scenes. Definitely it shall be good repository for new comers.

Done and doneBig smile

@ All: Tiny request. Please do keep coming back here more often and adding on.

Today I remembered a dialogue of Pintu's: Rajdhani Express ...something something!LOL  Will post that in the other thread when I find the correct dialogue. That was one scene that I loved where he was playing cricket and Krishna comes there to give him a lecture on why he was being meddlesome with her family affairs. This was when Swati di's marriage track was running.

Edited by AngelDark - 08 April 2012 at 12:08pm

realitytv-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Must see episodes  for Introductions:

19th December - Episode 1 - introduction of Leads (Krishna Raj and Pinto SIngh), Introduction to Krishna Raj's family (Vidyapati Raj, Sarawati Raj, Ravi Raj and Chanchal Raj)  and Krishna's dream along with her Guru Babloo Singh who is there to help her to achieve that,
20th December - Episode 2  - Continuation of BDO theme. Central story-theme.
21st December - Episode 3 - Introduction of Krishna Raj's relatives. Bihari Raj family...the negative characters of the show.
22nd December - Episode 4 - Introduction to Pinto and Babloo's Singh's family - Ganga, Sargam, Sonu Bitwa and Tuntun Singh...the Tuntun house and Tuntun at the auction- introducing his nature of work style. (We can also see here the BDO office employess Pyaarelal and Chavanni Chaubey).
21st March - Episode 68 - Introduction to Krishna Raj's office employees.

Best must watch episodes for me:

BDO theme with interviews
19th December
20th December
20th February
21st February
12th March
13th March

Believing in the system and standing up for rights
5th March
6th March
7th March

Prishna Happening - The love story beginnings.. with NO kabab mein haddis :)
19th December
20th December
9th January
10th January
11th January
16th January
17th January
18th January
19th January
20th January

Now Best Must see scenes for me

***All the above episodes including introductions with various scenes around all the characters - wholesome representation of character inter-dynamics 

And rest follows from other episodes.
Tuntun Singh -Babloo Singh -Pinto Singh Scene on 12th January 2012

Babloo Singh - Pinto Singh Scene - 20th January

Episode 33 - 2nd February (@ Jail scene)  to understand..
Vidyapati Raj - Tuntun Singh relationship
Krishna Raj - Pinto Singh Scene

And I will continue as I remember later on .. LOL

Edited by shridevigaddam - 08 April 2012 at 1:09pm

AngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.