Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

guys some one was said that gopi will leave mm (Page 2)

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I hope it's not some of the Gharana crap that we get to see. In that show, the split happened and we saw the kitchen being divided with a brick partition as dramatic music buoyed the tension more. I don't want to see that. If anything, I want Parag's family to move out. I know the house belongs to Ahem, but I doubt the CVs will remember that. It will also be nice to see Hetal and company to go to Koki's new house to ask her forgiveness and plead for their return back to MM. Big smile

Edited by RachP - 07 April 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4everSandy914-AmalAziz-hana_yJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

I hope it's not some of the Gharana crap that we get to see. In that show, the split happened and we saw the kitchen being divided with a brick partition as dramatic buoyed the tension more. I don't want to see that. If anything, I want Parag's family to move out. I know the house belongs to Ahem, but I doubt the CVs will remember that. It will also be nice to see Hetal and company to go to Koki's new house to ask her forgiveness and plead for their return back to MM. Big smile

Rachna.. I think the CVs will become creative.. Neither will the families move out nor will there be a wall.. It will more more of Kokila and Hetal being away from each other and their tasks not overlapping.. Lets see what the CVs have done this timeSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4everSandy914hana_y-AmalAziz-

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
if one of the family leave i would it to be hetal family as rashi will not be able to leave in a small house or appermant it will be hard for her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy914-AmalAziz-

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think anybody should move out cos it will be good to HeRa fail to run their smaller household while goki runs like a well oiled machine. For once I wanna see these lazy pair realize the amt of work goki used to do saving them only dumbie hetal is saddled wud all of it. Even meals tyms will be fun to watch as one side enjoying delicious food while the other side watches wud their tongues hanging out. If anybody shuld leave it should be hetals family cos it will really bring out rashies true colours at the thought of leaving M.M .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everhana_y-AmalAziz-

Rejoiced.ritika IF-Dazzler
Rejoiced.ritika
Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I dont think due to split anyone has to need to leave mm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Originally posted by angl143

There will be a split but my inkling is no one is going to leave MM.  
What is the point of a split if no one is moving out...   Ahem , gopi , koki and parak to leave the house and move into a apartment  , for the four of them.   for at least even a couple of weeks ,   then hetal will be happy to get gopi back, coz you know rashi is not going to lift a finger.    and hetal will be so tired  of all the house work , that she might even get a brain.

agree Anju this will teach Hetal tht she was wrng i hpe they move out of mm so tht hetal will realize the importance of koki in her life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everhana_y-AmalAziz-

Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hetal And Rashi both has a lesson to learn about love, friendship and family.  Hetal is easily brainwashed and therefore has allowed herself to be swayed by Rashi's evil intentions...I would really like to see Hetal suffer.  I hope Baa is aware of these in reference to what she Gopi when they discussed Ramayan and I hope she sees thru Rashi and is together in this with Gopi...Confused  If there is a total split it is Hetal sho should be left to run MM with Rashi and we will see how smoothly everything takes place...Baa wants everyone to see the consequences of a divided family and probably wants to see to what extend Rashi is capable of falling down to...CVs deserves a slap if Rashi gets away from this one too...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

Go to top