guyinoblivion Goldie
guyinoblivion
guyinoblivion

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Part 1: Not always what you see is what it is in reality

[@ Raizada House]

Anjali: Khushi lets go to temple today afternoon

Khushi: No Di please take rest, I will bring Prasad to you and baby

Anjali: I have not gone to temple for so many days, please let me come. We will come back soon.

Khushi: Ok Di, I will ask Nani, you get ready

(Khushi goes to Nani's room, Anjali goes to get ready)

Nani: Yes Khushi, kya baat hai (you need something)

Khushi: Nani, Anjali di and me are going to temple today afternoon

Nani: come back soon, take care of Anjali, she is in her seventh month

Khushi: Yes Nani

(Khushi gets ready and comes down to find Anjali and Shyaam both waiting for her)

Anjali: I asked my pati (Husband) to give us ride to temple, even after so much work he agreed

(Khushi saw those teasing eyes of Shyaam and regretted going out with him)

Khushi: Trying to avoid him, turns to Anjali. Di why don't you go with Shyaamji, I have some work in house and have to prepare lunch

Shyaam: Don't worry Khushi HP is there he will take care of everything. You need to be with Anjali and help her

Anjali: Yes Khushi come we will be back soon

(Anjali get a call on her cell, she picks up)

Aranv: Di where are you, did you take your medices

Anjali: Yes Chotte, Khushi gave it to me after breakfast. You both take care of me like a child. I wanted to tell you something, I am going to temple with Khushi.

Arnav: Di don't go alone, I will come and take you to the temple

Anjali: No Chotte, your jijaji is also coming with us

(Arnav feels jealous; this seems like a plan made by Shyaam and Khushi to meet outside house. I have find what they are planning)

[@ Temple]

Khushi: Di, you go with Shyaamji inside, I will get offerings

(Anjali and Shyaam goes inside the temple)

Shyaam: Rani Sahiba, my raksha dhaga (band to wear around the wrist) is broken. I will go get it

Anjali: Why don't you call Khushi and ask her to get it

Shyaam: its ok Rani Sahiba, I will go

(Shyaam comes out of temple and searches for Khushi. At the same time Arnav leaves his office to come to temple. Khushi sees Shyaam and tries to go other way, but Shyaam follows her, they both go to the back of the temple)

Khushi: Why are you following me?

Shyaam: I wanted to talk to you Khushiji, why are not understanding my love for you

Khushi: How dare you talk to me like this, go away

(Shyaam holds her hand, comes closer to Khushi. Khushi is disgusted and tries to free herself)

Shyaam: I love you khushiji. I can't leave without you.

Khushi: How can you say something like this, when you are going to be father in couple of months. You are such a cheater, you have good wife and family who loves you. Why are you doing this to me? Leave me alone.

Shyaam: I don't want anything but you

(Anjali by now worries why Khushi and Shyaam did not come back, she comes out of the temple and looks around)

Khushi: I am married to Arnavji and whatever you say disgusts me.

Shyaam: I know why you married Arnav, he hates you and wants to bring harm to you and your sister. He has always told me that he wants to take revenge against you for your low class mentality and you bothering and pestering him. That's why he married you to hurt you and destroy your dreams.

(Khushi is shocked to hear this, her heart is broken, her eyes giving way to tears of unbearable pain. She still hoped Arnavji might have love her one day and express his feelings, now she has lost that hope. Life is meaningless!!! She just cries there standing without any concern of who is standing before her. Anjali sees Shyaam and Khushi and comes closer

Shyaam hugs Khushi and tries to comfort her, Khushi is not in this world and she does not fight it. Her heart is broken and she can't control her tears. It is like blood flowing from her heart leaking her love for Arnav

Anjali witness this and she is dumb stuck and she almost faints at what is happening in front of her. She thinks Khushi is betraying Arnav and herself. Her chotte who loves Khushi so much; he is the most important part of her life. She goes back to the temple with her broken heart, she begs Devi Maiyah, how can Shyaam do this to her? Khushi who I thought to be such a nice girl is cheating with my Husband and cheating my brother. My brother is hurt so many times in his life, now how will he come out of this darkness. Please Devi Maiyah help my brother.

Arnav comes to temple parks his car. Shyaam sees this and lets go of Khushi. Khushi runs towards the temple, her Devi Maiyah)

Arnav: (Shocked!) Di, what happened? why are you crying?

Anjali:  Tries to control herself and tells him it is just because she is pregnant sometimes she starts crying for no reason. Her eyes are blood red and she cannot control herself and hugs him and continues crying.

Arnav: Di, please control yourself, your health will be affected. Where is Khushi and Jijaji?

Anjali: her heart breaks after listening to those names, she cries more and she tell him they went to get offerings

(Arnav is angry with them, how can they let Anjali be alone and go together. His jealous streak is thinking why are they alone???)

Khushi: (Comes back to temple crying and when she sees Arnav. Her sadness doubles then sees Anjali crying she controls herself and wipes of her face and comes to Anjali) Di, what happened?

Arnav: Why did you leave her alone?

(Khushi just sees at him and words don't come out of her mouth, her eyes are sad. Arnav thinks she is hiding something and does not want to tell, she met Shyaam her love)

Shyaam: what happened rani sahiba, why are you crying

Anjali: (still shocked to see how both Khushi and Shyaam are acting in front of her and Arnav, she feels betrayed and cheated) She looks at him and words are stuck in her tougue.

Arnav: Lets go Di, you need rest

[@ Raizada House]

(Anjali is worried and she is not able to comprehend the meaning of both Shyaam and Khushi hugging and why was Khushi crying and hugging my husband. Her jealousy and protectiveness for her husband makes her think Khushi might be at fault for going behind her husband)

This is my first OS, let me know your views, will continue if you all like it and comment.

Part2: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923695

Edited by Cheta - 09 April 2012 at 6:16am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

rina89laila889swati2011sweety3773push04goahemSara.Khanet_tu_achuxyzw231lilkrup4usree12lollipop4ukalikijenalu5123soumyakcuteheart96EverydayCloudrosalinda92SyedaFaizavikadesigirlsweet_butterflysukirtiraizadaGoldenEyesElectric_BuBBleCythereaKareena1994--drama_queen--zafikriti_atharvdannolara3110star_fan1ASR6262-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29keenu_kktinselomshreejaanuLyssaPie--MISHTEE---Vee05-sarunlicious..polly_mkDownhill

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Continue This Please :) Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guyinoblivion

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
This was brilliant!Big smile