Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ek Choti si Love Story and other stories (Page 3)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

yeah good analysis,

only thing that worried me was if Baa and Rashi are on same side coz they were left alone n mandir, this will be one thing to look forward to

otherwise i dont mind the split, it will expose strengths and weaknesses of both sides, and make all better people,

i just want Rashi t be consumed by fumes: and hetal to live with the scars lol

Oh and Dhawal, i think CVs need a total clueless person in serial, it was Gopi for a time, now its Dhawal, i just hope he speaks up strogly soon enough, otherwise he will end up being a forced devotee of kinjal didi LOL

oh and the police matter, literally my family jumped up lol, it was very surprising, we expected high, that Urki would be arested, but i guess it was too early for that, but the way they lost the money over again was SUPER EPIC, lol
Thanks VinderTongue
Baa and Rashi are not on the same side.. Rashi is usually in her own side. Baa is on the side to save the family. Currently Rashi has no choice but to join that sideWink
The way the split happens will determine how Hetal will come to her senses.. Lets see what happens next.
Dhawal, poor fellow is being pulled by his fui and his wife in the direction they are going. He did try yesterday but was vetoed by both.. Not sure if he will ever grow a backbone.. 
The police were a surprise.. ANd though there was no immediate arrest, I am happy that the money is gone.. I just hope these two are punished instantly this time. I do not want the lottery thing repeating againDead

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

brilliantly written harini...i enjoyed todays epi...it was much needed forward movement for the story lines...gohem were amazing...gopi is so heart broken and hopeless...but ahem is going to get through to her soon...the urki bits were hilarious...both the actresses did extremely well...urmi loves money more that raashi...that was very evident today...loved gopis ultimatum to raashi...we can see disapointment in gopis face all through her talk with raahi...loving our new confident gopi...hetal was like a venomous snake today...poor koki she was left heartbroken...now coming to baa and raashi...i dont want raashi to get away with everything again...i cant stomach anymore of her going scott free...the girl seriously needs to be institutionalised...she is bored with her life cos the people around her are not unhappy!!!!!wow...please cvs show some justice here...

Thank you so much VarshuBig smile
I can see that you enjoyed the episode as much as I did tooHug  It did have all the different pieces in it.. Romance, love, tears, laughs.. It was one of the better MEs of SNS.
1st @ Bold - Varshu, that is my sincere wish too.. At first I felt she will go scott free but then as I watched the scenes again I kind of think that like she fooled people during the beginning of the Sonal fiasco, Rashi will fool everyone for some more time.. But her colors will come out soon.

Plus I think, the split was Baa's own idea without taking Rashi into confidence. Rashi expected Baa to help but not this wayWink

2nd Bold - Do you even doubt it? She is a psycho.. I cannot believe she voiced that aloud.. My My.. She needs doctor's help no doubtDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish3003

Wow at the entire thread... Superb analysis!! Loved it! 

Thanks AishBig smile Everyone had wonderful pointsTongue

Originally posted by Scarlet28

ClapClapClap  Wonderful post from you Harini and comments from Munni...you expressed everything I felt...i habe nothing else to add except to say congrats,  keep writing...Thumbs Up

Thanks you so muchBig smile

Originally posted by feviewer

Loved your post as well as the replies by other members( esp the first few long ones)Smile

Thank you VidhishaBig smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@Munni.. 
Thank you so much and that was a fabulous replyClap 
Loved the way you have classified the ME into four parts.. And the saddest part - You've explained it best..
There is a fine line between all relationships and in the ME Hetal crossed that line. I do not think she realizes that she has just now trampled over the relationship built over 30 years.. In five minutesConfused
I do not even feel sorry for her. The one question I want to ask her remains. If Koki's reaction to the  newspaper, the dinner all made her feel so bad, then why not tell her then and there.. This is not a hatred started by Rashi. This is something Hetal herself had in her.. She just hid it.. 
The height of hypocrisy, she asked for Baa's approval on what she was sayingDead This woman managed to surprise me again..Angry

The best was GoHem as usual but this time I enjoyed Kinjal Didi too, especially the instant justice meted out.. I am hoping this track does not drag and Urmi and Kinjal are punished immediately..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4ever

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Harini, Munni, Kshema, Shilpa and all others for the wonderful analysis of ME. At first I was disappointed for the qty of gohem scenes, but after reading your analysis I am happy that its not qty but quality what matters. Those two scenes will def act as the foundation for Ahem's mission to find out what happd during Holi day.
I would have better enjoyed had the police came there to arrest Urmi and Kinjal for misleading people with superstitions. Really wish that day will come soon.

I also fear that Baa's idea of family split is one of Rashi's kalakari. I am bit skeptical abt this idea since I dont think Baa will take the ultimate decision only by listening to Rashi's side. Let's see in the coming episode what's in store for us with regard to family split. I felt very bad for Kokila today, Hetal didn't even let her talk her side and was accusing Kokila that she didn't let Rashi speak her side. She is the biggest hypocrite in the serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4everJustlikethat1

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Wow wow wow!!! Thumbs Up  Harini, what a write up on the episode and all the fantastic replies-Superb analysis!!Clap  Nothing really to add just looking forward to the big confessionEmbarrassed and confusion Tongue

Ok I'll put my scientific report. What a perfect love story in making and the rejects of the animal kingdom provided the perfect comic relief. Hetal is behaving like Argon...she just does not want to combine with anything. Baa acted as the oxygenLOL  perfect matriarch Cool 

I loved the Gohem sc ...it could have been longer but nonetheless story moved forward. Ahem now knows he was with Gopi on Holi noon so he was not sleeping like kumbhakarana as he had assumed. The randomness of quantum fluctuation continues in EEMM ji's brain cell ...his lovely wife did not help in his confusion rather confused him further as she has completely lost her smile which he so wanted to see on her face.  So his struggle between what he remembers, knows and his dream have stated to play havoc with him...he'll not rest until he figures out the whole picture... so next week will be interesting. Ahem will now do information processing with the data he has in hand, his hazy memory but we all know the computation will fail coz of insufficient data ( thx to GopiWink). It is abt time Ahem shd drop his algorithmic complexity and say the 3 words which will give Gopi the lifetime of happiness and will be music to everybody's earsEmbarrassed
Rest I'm ready to endure all drama for this sake nowEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

Thanks Harini, Munni, Kshema, Shilpa and all others for the wonderful analysis of ME. At first I was disappointed for the qty of gohem scenes, but after reading your analysis I am happy that its not qty but quality what matters. Those two scenes will def act as the foundation for Ahem's mission to find out what happd during Holi day.
I would have better enjoyed had the police came there to arrest Urmi and Kinjal for misleading people with superstitions. Really wish that day will come soon.

I also fear that Baa's idea of family split is one of Rashi's kalakari. I am bit skeptical abt this idea since I dont think Baa will take the ultimate decision only by listening to Rashi's side. Let's see in the coming episode what's in store for us with regard to family split. I felt very bad for Kokila today, Hetal didn't even let her talk her side and was accusing Kokila that she didn't let Rashi speak her side. She is the biggest hypocrite in the serial.

Thank youTongue
ME was top on the entertainment scaleBig smile 
Police arresting UrKi is a bit too early now.. But I am glad that unlike the lottery track where Urmi was really irritating, we get to see some instant justice in this track. Plus the Kinjal didi song is a good comic reliefLOL
Baa's split decision cannot be Rashi's.. Rashi wants to rule over everyone. .The split would have never entered her brain.. This is solely a Baa decision is my instinct. But we will know in a few hoursBig smile

doc4ever

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Wow wow wow!!! Thumbs Up  Harini, what a write up on the episode and all the fantastic replies-Superb analysis!!Clap  Nothing really to add just looking forward to the big confessionEmbarrassed and confusion Tongue

Ok I'll put my scientific report. What a perfect love story in making and the rejects of the animal kingdom provided the perfect comic relief. Hetal is behaving like Argon...she just does not want to combine with anything. Baa acted as the oxygenLOL  perfect matriarch Cool 

I loved the Gohem sc ...it could have been longer but nonetheless story moved forward. Ahem now knows he was with Gopi on Holi noon so he was not sleeping like kumbhakarana as he had assumed. The randomness of quantum fluctuation continues in EEMM ji's brain cell ...his lovely wife did not help in his confusion rather confused him further as she has completely lost her smile which he so wanted to see on her face.  So his struggle between what he remembers, knows and his dream have stated to play havoc with him...he'll not rest until he figures out the whole picture... so next week will be interesting. Ahem will now do information processing with the data he has in hand, his hazy memory but we all know the computation will fail coz of insufficient data ( thx to GopiWink). It is abt time Ahem shd drop his algorithmic complexity and say the 3 words which will give Gopi the lifetime of happiness and will be music to everybody's earsEmbarrassed
Rest I'm ready to endure all drama for this sake nowEvil Smile

Your scientific report Tina is the most entertainingTongue What a take on the MEBig smile Loved it.. Especially the EEMM ji partTongue
Loved @Bold and really if he only tells her those 3 wordsDay Dreaming.. He will be doing everyone a favor. I am not sure I will be back from lala land for the next one week after he does tell her thatEmbarrassed

doc4ever

Go to top