Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ek Choti si Love Story and other stories (Page 2)

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
brilliantly written harini...i enjoyed todays epi...it was much needed forward movement for the story lines...gohem were amazing...gopi is so heart broken and hopeless...but ahem is going to get through to her soon...the urki bits were hilarious...both the actresses did extremely well...urmi loves money more that raashi...that was very evident today...loved gopis ultimatum to raashi...we can see disapointment in gopis face all through her talk with raahi...loving our new confident gopi...hetal was like a venomous snake today...poor koki she was left heartbroken...now coming to baa and raashi...i dont want raashi to get away with everything again...i cant stomach anymore of her going scott free...the girl seriously needs to be institutionalised...she is bored with her life cos the people around her are not unhappy!!!!!wow...please cvs show some justice here...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_Precious_doc4everSandy914Justlikethat1

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Wow at the entire thread... Superb analysis!! Loved it! 

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Love you post ...  After reading it , I think baa and rashie are a team now ... and I hope the split happens and then we will see , how gohem cames closer,   And I also hope that gopi is going to have a baby and she needs to stay away from rashie.    And what happened to the new girls entry...  did cvs forget about her
I really wonder when the new entry is going to come? Confused

Edited by angl143 - 07 April 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_Precious_Sandy914Justlikethat1

Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap  Wonderful post from you Harini and comments from Munni...you expressed everything I felt...i habe nothing else to add except to say congrats,  keep writing...Thumbs Up

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Loved your post as well as the replies by other members( esp the first few long ones)Smile

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Love you post ...  After reading it , I think baa and rashie are a team now ... and I hope the split happens and then we will see , how gohem cames closer,   And I also hope that gopi is going to have a baby and she needs to stay away from rashie.    And what happened to the new girls entry...  did cvs forget about her
I really wonder when the new entry is going to come? Confused

Maybe at the end of next week. The split will take another 2 days to come to force and the new entry will be after that.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_Precious_doc4everSandy914

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa2

wow beautiful i love how you said about gohem relation that was wonderful 

Thanks HansaBig smile
Its GoHem.. So words flow..Wink

Thank youTongue
Baa and Rashi are not  a team.. Baa is helping to get her Bahus see how wrong they are and I think it is because Rashi may have told her that Hetal and Koki are fighting.
The split is confirmed now. We need to see what Baa comes up with and how the split happens. GoHem are definitely going to come closer but I think Gopi being pregnant is not going to happen so soon..
As for the new girl, she will enter when the split is at its peakTongue

Originally posted by rsk16

really beautiful analysis. loved it to bits 
Thanks RaunakaTongue
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Harini what a fabulous post.

I don't have much to say on Gohem, because I could barley come up with words when I was commenting on Swasthi's thread. We got two scene (I expected this but my heart was hoping for more.) In any case Ahem was just fabulous today, and the progress of their story is just so bittersweet to watch. I loved each and every moment, but the aarti scene was by far my favorite. Loved how he reacted to each and every part as she sang the aarti. He was mesmerized by her voice and the words of the Aarti, imagining himself as her Kanaji. I agree, he will now court her, and as more of his memory comes back he will be elated and sad at the whole thing, elated because it was very special and sad because he did not remember at first which made her sad. The way he will make it up to her will be a moment to watch I am sure.

Gopi and Rashi, Gopi definitely was the winner today. Rashi was scared out of her mind, because she know that everyone will believe Gopi over Rashi any day. And I realize today Gopi does know the other side of Rashi, she is not blind to it at all, but her love for her sister has always made her look the other way, but no more.

Hetal..I have no comment on her. I will just repeat myself. I have always known she was deep and she is not what she shows to the world. She is very cunning from the inside, and she proved me right today. (Still waters run deep, her plastic smile was hiding all the hatred all these years) She just broke the best relationship of her life, things will never be same anymore even if the relations are mended in the end.

Now to the bold part of your post. I have a bad feeling that once again Rashi will get away. For me this is the education track all over again and I hate, hate, hate CVs for this.

My only hope is Baa prove herself to be the smart woman that she is, like she showed us when she returned and didn't fall for Rashi's act. But I have a bad feeling about this one.

For me, I will enjoy the Gohem moments, until the day Rashi pays for her sins, I do not care for Raji relationship nor do I care for Hetal anymore. And if Baa proves me wrong she might as well go back to her teerth Yatra permanently.

Ah.. Thanks Shilpa.Tongue
And what a wonderful reply..Big smile Your words @ first bold on Hetal are getting proved over and over again. The way she kept talking yesterday shows how much she dislikes Koki and I think Koki herself understood her.. I can see Koki breaking for a woman who isn't even worth itDead

Rashi will get away - Do you have any doubts Shilpa? But being an all time optimist, I cannot but hope that Baa's decision is hers alone.. I am not saying Rashi did not tell Baa pretending to be miss goody two shoes.. She would have to suit her needs. As you wrote in another thread, Rashi cannot do anything without another's help. So this time in the absence of Gopi and her mother, she hatched on to Baa.
But my hope is that Baa did a one-up on Rashi and the split is all Baa's idea. I hope Rashi's true colors are known as the split goes on and Blind Hetal can see what Koki has been seeing from the beginning. Though that seems to be a long way off.. Hetal and not being blind is not so easyDead

And you last paragrpahLOL.. With GoHem we get our most beautiful moments. So I think we can safely watch these and GoKi ones. As for Rashi, Jigar and Hetal, I am going to see how the CVs are leading this track.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top