doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Integrity and Dignity, are two elements, which Kokila Modi, defined today.
In the Mandir, instead of creating a further argument with Hetal today, she said "Next time I'll make sure not to repeat this mistake again".
In spite of her elder SIL creating a war with her, she stood ground, and didn't speak loudly back at her, but spoke softly saying 'Lets not argue further'.  
It just in one sentence spoke volumes of the respect that Kokila had for Hetal being Elder than her.
The tears in Kokila's eyes were not of hurt or disappointment for Hetal's words but rather saying 'I'm so sorry that I have caused u to feel sad and hurt, please  tell me what can I do to make it better."  Her eyes were not even meeting Hetal's.
It is definitely going to be a hard test for Kokila in the upcoming split, but as a younger sister she will show her elder sister the right path.

Sorry just had to get this off my mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My respect for Koki grew multifold if it is ever possible after today.. Your examples are so right.. And you know Koki will be most affected by the split..
I can see her shamed, disappointed and broken face as she hands over the keys to Baa.. It is not because she now does not have the keys to the house... But because she failed to live up to expectations and her family is broken now.. I can see the anguish in the woman's eyes as her SIL accused her.. Poor Koki..😭 I love her more now😊
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koki has always been fair ... my ❤️😭  for her.
--HANISA-- thumbnail
she did a good job i love the way she talk with hetal   
doc4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

My respect for Koki grew multifold if it is ever possible after today.. Your examples are so right.. And you know Koki will be most affected by the split..

I can see her shamed, disappointed and broken face as she hands over the keys to Baa.. It is not because she now does not have the keys to the house... But because she failed to live up to expectations and her family is broken now.. I can see the anguish in the woman's eyes as her SIL accused her.. Poor Koki..😭 I love her more now😊

Thank u Harini! 🤗U have reflected my thoughts exactly. ⭐️.  More than the accusations being hurled at her, u are right, she is going to breakdown and blame herself fr what is happening. 😭.
Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kokila Parag Modi is a woman of integrity and she values family and honesty. When any one or all of the above is compromised, Kokila cannot keep quite and watch the wrong doings. She has to speak up. But when the family splits, the biggest flaw for her will be shame in not being able to keep her family intact. Unlike Hatel, she is going to blame the whole thing on herself. She has always been right and now after the split, Hatel will find out...but it will be too late. Our Kokila will have lost so much self confidence. And all Hatel will care for is her freedom...at least that is what she is going to think until she learns the lesson the hard way.

Hatel does not understand that it is because of Kokila that all the things in the house are getting done. I have never seen Hatel actually take responsibility for any work or any functions around the house. It has always been Kokila. Kokila always worked hard and yet made it seem like Hatel was the one in charge...That is just who she is...

I love Kokila Parag Modi and I am proud of her today. I haven't seen the episode, yet I can say by reading all the posts, I have gained more respect for her and I have come to admire her and her ways to respect elders who are not worthy of respect. 

If Kokila is the loud and obnoxious person that everyone claims, she had the perfect chance to talk back to Hatel...but she didn't...why? Because she has what we, her fans, have been saying all along...respect for her elders...even nincompoops like Hatel 

You go Kokila...We are behind you 100% 🤗
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Kokila Parag Modi is a woman of integrity and she values family and honesty. When any one or all of the above is compromised, Kokila cannot keep quite and watch the wrong doings. She has to speak up. But when the family splits, the biggest flaw for her will be shame in not being able to keep her family intact. Unlike Hatel, she is going to blame the whole thing on herself. She has always been right and now after the split, Hatel will find out...but it will be too late. Our Kokila will have lost so much self confidence. And all Hatel will care for is her freedom...at least that is what she is going to think until she learns the lesson the hard way.

Hatel does not understand that it is because of Kokila that all the things in the house are getting done. I have never seen Hatel actually take responsibility for any work or any functions around the house. It has always been Kokila. Kokila always worked hard and yet made it seem like Hatel was the one in charge...That is just who she is...

I love Kokila Parag Modi and I am proud of her today. I haven't seen the episode, yet I can say by reading all the posts, I have gained more respect for her and I have come to admire her and her ways to respect elders who are not worthy of respect. 

If Kokila is the loud and obnoxious person that everyone claims, she had the perfect chance to talk back to Hatel...but she didn't...why? Because she has what we, her fans, have been saying all along...respect for her elders...even nincompoops like Hatel 

Kshema ... fantastic post...
Awww rupal that's so lovely to read,...awesome ...👏⭐️

@harini - there u go girl... 👏⭐️  u hit the nail on the head

- yeah kokila will be broken, because she holds herself responsible to be a failure in not living up to the expectations... 
we all know she will never blame anyone .. she takes it up on herself for this... 

my heart goes out to koki..😭 it's just my adulation and respect for her is growing with each passing day😃

rupal i am right behind u- love u kokila modi🤗

doc4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Thank you for ur beautiful comments! 👏U said it to the 'T'. Kokila Parag Modi truly is the Torch that holds her family intact. 
doc4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Kshema ... fantastic post...
Awww rupal that's so lovely to read,...awesome ...👏⭐️

@harini - there u go girl... 👏⭐️  u hit the nail on the head

- yeah kokila will be broken, because she holds herself responsible to be a failure in not living up to the expectations... 
we all know she will never blame anyone .. she takes it up on herself for this... 

my heart goes out to koki..😭 it's just my adulation and respect for her is growing with each passing day😃

rupal i am right behind u- love u kokila modi🤗

Thank u Munni! 🤗We are definitely behind Kokila Parag Modi! 👍🏼 I agree with all of u again, she is definitely going to take it as a failure on her part that she somewhere she has faltered in her duty.  😭
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angl143

Thank u Munni! 🤗We are definitely behind Kokila Parag Modi! 👍🏼 I agree with all of u again, she is definitely going to take it as a failure on her part that she somewhere she has faltered in her duty.  😭

The highlighted part is the one that bothers me. I have complete faith Kokila is going to completely be broken...but the sad part is that Hatel is only going to see Kokila at fault and never going to see her faults and or never appreciate Kokila...The only thing I see is that Rashi will show her true colors and Hatel will learn that Kokila was right as far as Rashi was concerned. But the other issues, like Kokila being the reason for the house running smoothly, Hatel is never going to appreciate Kokila to the fullest. Our Kokila is going to be heart broken a lot next week.