Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Integrity and Dignity, are two elements, which Kokila Modi, defined today.
In the Mandir, instead of creating a further argument with Hetal today, she said "Next time I'll make sure not to repeat this mistake again".
In spite of her elder SIL creating a war with her, she stood ground, and didn't speak loudly back at her, but spoke softly saying 'Lets not argue further'.  
It just in one sentence spoke volumes of the respect that Kokila had for Hetal being Elder than her.
The tears in Kokila's eyes were not of hurt or disappointment for Hetal's words but rather saying 'I'm so sorry that I have caused u to feel sad and hurt, please  tell me what can I do to make it better."  Her eyes were not even meeting Hetal's.
It is definitely going to be a hard test for Kokila in the upcoming split, but as a younger sister she will show her elder sister the right path.

Sorry just had to get this off my mind.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathamukundanBushi786guptafamilyIp-AK4ever_Devna_munnihyderabadimdudeheadPN_luvs_ArjunSandy914pretty_hVinder90rsk16varshu27Dhabu89simi_1AmbrosiaANJ4Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila today" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
My respect for Koki grew multifold if it is ever possible after today.. Your examples are so right.. And you know Koki will be most affected by the split..
I can see her shamed, disappointed and broken face as she hands over the keys to Baa.. It is not because she now does not have the keys to the house... But because she failed to live up to expectations and her family is broken now.. I can see the anguish in the woman's eyes as her SIL accused her.. Poor Koki..Cry I love her more nowSmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathamukundanskanumIp-AK4evermunnihyderabaddoc4evervarshu27Sandy914pretty_hDhabu89Ambrosia

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Koki has always been fair ... my HeartCry  for her.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathamukundanIp-AK4evermunnihyderabaddoc4evervarshu27Sandy914pretty_hDhabu89Justlikethat1

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
she did a good job i love the way she talk with hetal   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4evermunnihyderabaddoc4evervarshu27Sandy914Dhabu89Justlikethat1

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

My respect for Koki grew multifold if it is ever possible after today.. Your examples are so right.. And you know Koki will be most affected by the split..
I can see her shamed, disappointed and broken face as she hands over the keys to Baa.. It is not because she now does not have the keys to the house... But because she failed to live up to expectations and her family is broken now.. I can see the anguish in the woman's eyes as her SIL accused her.. Poor Koki..Cry I love her more nowSmile
 Thank u Harini! HugU have reflected my thoughts exactly. Star.  More than the accusations being hurled at her, u are right, she is going to breakdown and blame herself fr what is happening. OuchCry.

Edited by angl143 - 08 April 2012 at 9:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4evermunnihyderabadvarshu27Sandy914Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Kokila Parag Modi is a woman of integrity and she values family and honesty. When any one or all of the above is compromised, Kokila cannot keep quite and watch the wrong doings. She has to speak up. But when the family splits, the biggest flaw for her will be shame in not being able to keep her family intact. Unlike Hatel, she is going to blame the whole thing on herself. She has always been right and now after the split, Hatel will find out...but it will be too late. Our Kokila will have lost so much self confidence. And all Hatel will care for is her freedom...at least that is what she is going to think until she learns the lesson the hard way.

Hatel does not understand that it is because of Kokila that all the things in the house are getting done. I have never seen Hatel actually take responsibility for any work or any functions around the house. It has always been Kokila. Kokila always worked hard and yet made it seem like Hatel was the one in charge...That is just who she is...

I love Kokila Parag Modi and I am proud of her today. I haven't seen the episode, yet I can say by reading all the posts, I have gained more respect for her and I have come to admire her and her ways to respect elders who are not worthy of respect. 

If Kokila is the loud and obnoxious person that everyone claims, she had the perfect chance to talk back to Hatel...but she didn't...why? Because she has what we, her fans, have been saying all along...respect for her elders...even nincompoops like Hatel 

You go Kokila...We are behind you 100% Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4everSandy914Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Kokila Parag Modi is a woman of integrity and she values family and honesty. When any one or all of the above is compromised, Kokila cannot keep quite and watch the wrong doings. She has to speak up. But when the family splits, the biggest flaw for her will be shame in not being able to keep her family intact. Unlike Hatel, she is going to blame the whole thing on herself. She has always been right and now after the split, Hatel will find out...but it will be too late. Our Kokila will have lost so much self confidence. And all Hatel will care for is her freedom...at least that is what she is going to think until she learns the lesson the hard way.

Hatel does not understand that it is because of Kokila that all the things in the house are getting done. I have never seen Hatel actually take responsibility for any work or any functions around the house. It has always been Kokila. Kokila always worked hard and yet made it seem like Hatel was the one in charge...That is just who she is...

I love Kokila Parag Modi and I am proud of her today. I haven't seen the episode, yet I can say by reading all the posts, I have gained more respect for her and I have come to admire her and her ways to respect elders who are not worthy of respect. 

If Kokila is the loud and obnoxious person that everyone claims, she had the perfect chance to talk back to Hatel...but she didn't...why? Because she has what we, her fans, have been saying all along...respect for her elders...even nincompoops like Hatel 

Kshema ... fantastic post...
Awww rupal that's so lovely to read,...awesome ...ClapStar

@harini - there u go girl... ClapStar  u hit the nail on the head

- yeah kokila will be broken, because she holds herself responsible to be a failure in not living up to the expectations... 
we all know she will never blame anyone .. she takes it up on herself for this... 

my heart goes out to koki..Cry it's just my adulation and respect for her is growing with each passing dayBig smile

rupal i am right behind u- love u kokila modiHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everSandy914Dhabu89Justlikethat1

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Thank you for ur beautiful comments! ClapU said it to the 'T'. Kokila Parag Modi truly is the Torch that holds her family intact. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDhabu89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top