Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisa6

Khushi tie a rakhi on Shyam? 😆

OH GOD THAT WOULD BE BIGGER THAN DAMALPHANSI FOR SHYAM 😆 BHAIYA MORE RAKHI KE BANDHAN KO NIBHAANA 😆🤣
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Phoenix.

Updated with ideas of 'Sara.Khan''EverydayCloud''balashiv15' 😃

THANK YOU  
JustFlameAHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
🤣 <-- is all i have to sayy!!
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 🤣 I want him to be RAPED BY A GORILLA! OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUNNY!!! 🤣
JustFlameAHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
1. KSR tie a rakhi 
2. KSR to kick in ''thingy'' lolol now that would be a scene i would have on REPLAY! :P

and NK to record all of this would even add to it.. 🤣
balashiv15 thumbnail
Thank you for adding my idea : ) its awesome the way you did those gifs and i was happy to my idea over there too haahahah some are absolutely hilarious like the rakhi ones : P great job : ) my mood was bad today because i was doing some chart work on Inspiring women and my back broke but it got all fine after this ,Huma's new Jiyein Kyun VM and CSK's 1st win in IPL 2012 i loved the way they played : )
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shower him with skunks :P :P
this way no one will wanna get near him :))

<3 Barun <3
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want arnav to beat the shit out of him and khushi to cheer on.and once arnav has taken out his anger on him i want anjali to try strangling him, he should not die but become like shashi where he can just see everything around him but not move or speak and just make silly expressions
.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I shall update with everyone's ideas tomorrow, because right now i must sleep . Sweet Dreams 😊
.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: balashiv15

Thank you for adding my idea : ) its awesome the way you did those gifs and i was happy to my idea over there too haahahah some are absolutely hilarious like the rakhi ones : P great job : ) my mood was bad today because i was doing some chart work on Inspiring women and my back broke but it got all fine after this ,Huma's new Jiyein Kyun VM and CSK's 1st win in IPL 2012 i loved the way they played : )

I'm glad to know i could help improve your mood 😊 I hope you get some well deserved rest so that you can heal fully