India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Family Split to happen ??

prevas12 Senior Member
prevas12
prevas12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Hi all, I am new member of this forum and a silent reader.I am a great fan of this serial and have read all your postss and they are good.Thanks for that Smile

I have a feeling that Gopi would have gone to Baa and told her about Rashi creating misunderstanding between Koki and Hetal  and may be that is the reason Baa has some plan in place and asked Raashi to do the  Aarthi though she knows that Rashi cant do the Aarthi or sing. Also  I feel that Gopi is able to confidently face Raashi because of Baa's support. The split may not happen is what I think... Baaa and gopi are doing Kalakaari on Rashi this time ...

Also we are going to have a new character enter the Modi house . She may be intrumental in setting things right .  Slowly Raashi also may realize her mistake and turn out to be a positive character ...          what do you all feel ????...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everJammonaXarinamunnihyderabadaachusRaadhniAish3003doc4everrsk16Agrata23-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1--HANISA--AmbrosiaANJ4

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
welcome in the forum hope you will have fun here n yes may be gopi n baa are together to treat rashi a lesson that can be nice post 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammonamunnihyderabaddoc4everAgrata23

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the Forum! Smile  I'm a little confused on who is playing a Kalakaries on who? Confused  My inkling says that Rashi is going to be in for a very dangerous shock in the form of Gopi and Baa.  She thinks that because she divided HeKi that everything is going to easy for her now. My feeling is that Gopi and Baa are going to teach Rashi a very valuable lesson. 

Edited by angl143 - 07 April 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everJammonamunnihyderabadAgrata23Ambrosia--HANISA--

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I hoped it was that.. But from what they showed today, I think Baa and Rashi are doing this together... Rashi out of compulsion and Baa out of concern..

Rashi's smirk, her unwanted outburst in the kitchen at Gopi and her over the top shock at Baa's split declaration points to that.. I hope it is how you said.. But I think it is Rashi and BaaConfused

Welcome to the forumBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everlilymilyJammonamunnihyderabadAish3003doc4everAgrata23--HANISA--

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the  forum... Hope this is a gopi and baa kalkalari   ... and it is against rshi to teach her a less...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JammonaAgrata23Justlikethat1

Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum and enjoy. I too do agree with you that this is more of Gobaa than Rabaa's kalakarie. I mean usually the eldar daughter perform the arthi so why did baa ask Rashi first.

She might have over heard Gopi's speech to Rashi and decided rather than telling the whole family, then she will teach her own bahus a lesson. 

Rashi may have also tell Baa some thing, may be saying Gopi gets all the praise and not her and she only gets taunting and to demonstrate, she shouted at Gopi.

All in all Baa is great today as now Heki will work together as they have done for years. How did Baa know about the mango issue?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everAgrata23Justlikethat1Ambrosia

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum

And if what you say is true... then you are a God send...

But I have a feeling that the inverse could be true. Think about it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23Justlikethat1

Ip-AK4ever Senior Member
Ip-AK4ever
Ip-AK4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I think rashi said to baa that kaki Ji and maaji have misunderstanding these days. I m trying to bring them together but do not know what to do. Gopi thinks that I m the one doing it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23Justlikethat1

Go to top