Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Our last Attempt(we r getting reply 4muday sir)p2 (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I see!!

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i m the navya fan i already guided u guysss...keeep on spaming guys aisay nhi hota divide ur shifts on twitter those who are living abroad say them to continusly spam Starplus twitter in nite wth hastag #saveSGP and

make it trend keep #SAveSGP on number1 trend then only it will work keep on calling SP the more calls more chances spam it spam the SP

[email protected]
and keep on calling beelive me we saved by spamming day and night it took 1and half week

i wish u guys also save ur show bec we only knw tha pain
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
What happened to Navya ...I wish never happen to Sgp ... I agree with Shounak , production house has made up there mind... It's better to have our beloved SGP finsih in style and class rather then moved to afternoon slot ...ask the team first , do they want to be saved??? Navya was very new show , so they moved it , but SGP has completed its 2 years with some great great tracks...let it go in peace and style .
Having said that I did my bit only because of all the SUSHAAN fans ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_YusBeeMadameXShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

What happened to Navya ...I wish never happen to Sgp ... I agree with Shounak , production house has made up there mind... It's better to have our beloved SGP finsih in style and class rather then moved to afternoon slot ...ask the team first , do they want to be saved??? Navya was very new show , so they moved it , but SGP has completed its 2 years with some great great tracks...let it go in peace and style .

I agree Di , I won't its only SP's fault here . If Writers had done better job in 4 months [ Regarding SuShan ] then V owuld not b having this discussion !!!!!!   They could have done far better job but they r in to so called ROMANCE & COMEDY how can they save SGP ? Writting is poor so V don't like characters too . Which was not the case in the past .

infinity00MadameXYusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by venture

I agree Di , I won't its only SP's fault here . If Writers had done better job in 4 months [ Regarding SuShan ] then V owuld not b having this discussion !!!!!!   They could have done far better job but they r in to so called ROMANCE & COMEDY how can they save SGP ? Writting is poor so V don't like characters too . Which was not the case in the past .

What is making me laugh that now our youth is engaged in PROTESTING on line and in every social networking site to save fictional shows Cry Where do they go when there are real issues to be tackled ??? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramYusBeeSiddhi_iViewsMadameXShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

infinity00NimbuMirchiMadameXShwets1502

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

i m the navya fan i already guided u guysss...keeep on spaming guys aisay nhi hota divide ur shifts on twitter those who are living abroad say them to continusly spam Starplus twitter in nite wth hastag #saveSGP and

make it trend keep #SAveSGP on number1 trend then only it will work keep on calling SP the more calls more chances spam it spam the SP

[email protected]
and keep on calling beelive me we saved by spamming day and night it took 1and half week

i wish u guys also save ur show bec we only knw tha pain

@ bold: Are you the one they call Pragati?? ShockedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00YusBeeShwets1502

Go to top